ADVERTISEMENT

Artificial Intelligence 3rd political party?

Dadar

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2003
Looking at our fractured political system. If artificial intelligence could give recommendations for a 3rd political choice derived independent of party bias, could this go a long way to heal our country?

We could then have 3 choices. If one does not get a clear majority, it goes to a run off for the 2 highest vote getters. Artificial intelligence with todays technology offers promise.

Last edited:
Looking at our fractured political system. If artificial intelligence could give recommendations for a 3rd political choice derived independent of party bias, could this go a long way to heal our country?

We could then have 3 choices. If one does not get a clear majority, it goes to a run off for the 2 highest vote getters. Artificial intelligence with todays technology offers promise.
AI is nowhere near ready for that use case. Nor do we have the security infrastructure and data cleanliness to apply it.

It’s going to be a shit show until citizens United is overturned. And if Trump is elected, then we will have shitty candidates for the rest of our lives.

Reactions: Dadar
"if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

This is the ONLY way to heal our land. Please understand this before it's too late.

HWT

AI is nowhere near ready for that use case. Nor do we have the security infrastructure and data cleanliness to apply it.

It’s going to be a shit show until citizens United is overturned. And if Trump is elected, then we will have shitty candidates for the rest of our lives.
We need a viable 3rd choice

How about voters just educate themselves, understand what advanced citizenship is and take the time to develop a firm grasp on the role of government and why we've ventured so far outside what's intended.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood

I do think this is a possibility one day, along with AI being used in our judicial system. However, until trust can be earned we are a long way's off from this solution. Who would you let program the AI, Musk or Gates?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT