ADVERTISEMENT

Attack on Israel and intelligence failure

its my opinion that her position would be to do it without actually stating it directly which is politics. I could be wrong of course. We will never know because she will not be potus short of some epic level intervention.

But what facts lead you to that opinion? There is absolutely no evidence that she would import Palestinian refugees to the US.

BREAKING: Donald Trump suffers a huge courtroom defeat as a federal judge denies his desperate attempt to delay a lawsuit against him that seeks civil damages over the damage inflicted during the deadly January 6th insurrection.

This guy just cannot stop losing...

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta denied Trump's request, calling it "unwarranted." The lawsuit was brought by Sandra Garza, partner of Brian Sicknick, the Capitol Police officer who died the day after the MAGA attack. He was pepper sprayed by Trumpers during the riot and passed away after suffering back to back strokes.

Are you starting to suffer dementia like china joe? This is not a Trump thread.

Goodness. You think it’s “more than reasonable” to equate “sympathizing” with bringing a million Palestinian refugees to the US? Especially when she talked about other Arab countries in the region needing to step up. That’s quite the logical leap Growls. Walk me through your reasoning there.

Half of this board just expresses their feelings. Very little fact based analysis.

Half of this board just expresses their feelings. Very little fact based analysis.
Ok Chip. Can you factually back up your comments about many on this board celebrating people dying of Covid in your state? That was absolutely expressing your feelings and not even close to the truth.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Ok Chip. Can you factually back up your comments about many on this board celebrating people dying of Covid in your state? That was absolutely expressing your feelings and not even close to the truth.

Nah, I don't have the time to comb through thousands of covid posts. But just search for covid + mario cuomo and see for yourself.

And why Chip? Is that some sort of insult?

Infiltration from within on all levels. We need a major house cleaning. Its overdue.

What's the reason behind the Egyptians not letting the Palestinians enter into Egypt ?
Why dont you want Christians from south america coming in to the country? Its complicated but also they hate Israel due to the war Israel launched against them in 1973.

• Haha
Reactions: Clemson Goat
Why dont you want Christians from south america coming in to the country? It’s complicated but also they hate Israel due to the war Israel launched against them in 1973.
Egypt launched the war in 73.

The current Egyptian dictatorship hates the Muslim Brotherhood (and by extension Hamas) with a passion. They’re also dealing with refugees from Libya and an ailing post Covid economy

I've heard it's not great over there right now but mutiny is ridiculous https://www.huffpost.com/entry/state-department-gaza_n_6531a23ae4b0da897ab75ce4
Biden can’t undo several decades’ worth of mistaken policy. If he makes an attempt to try, I’ll appreciate it.

On the other hand, I don’t see what sending over more JDAM bombs is doing for us, nor allowing Israel to continue settling in the West Bank against our own desire for a two state solution. Seems to be that’s the protest within the state department. What’s our long term goal here?

Biden can’t undo several decades’ worth of mistaken policy. If he makes an attempt to try, I’ll appreciate it.

On the other hand, I don’t see what sending over more JDAM bombs is doing for us, nor allowing Israel to continue settling in the West Bank against our own desire for a two state solution. Seems to be that’s the protest within the state department. What’s our long term goal here?
Yeah. There is no long term goal for Biden beyond being reelected. Even though polling suggests weapons for Israel isn't that popular. Whats another hundred billion eh

TWZ is going to be aids for the foreseeable future, so I’ll get this back up and going.

Explosions reported in Ashrat Abad in Tehran at Iranian Defense HQ.

Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
TWZ is going to be aids for the foreseeable future, so I’ll get this back up and going.

Explosions reported in Ashrat Abad in Tehran at Iranian Defense HQ.
There were videos online a few days ago of Iran moving ballistic missiles westward. We shall see how far this escalates.

Generally good to see Israel work against Iran directly rather than bombing Palestinians. The cloak and dagger stuff isn’t going to prevent Iran from getting the bomb, but you still got to harass them

Last edited:
Sh*t is about to get interesting

I could be dead wrong but I don’t think China will do shit. Xi is that stupid and isolated (his own doing) from an intel and governance standpoint, but I dont think he wants to risk that for selfish reasons. He would get obliterated - especially in this setting.

Reactions: leetp
Early reports there is fighting between the IDF and Hamas in the area of Kisufim. IDF confirmed one soldier was killed earlier today by an ATGM.

I could be dead wrong but I don’t think China will do shit. Xi is that stupid and isolated (his own doing) from an intel and governance standpoint, but I dont think he wants to risk that for selfish reasons. He would get obliterated - especially in this setting.
China would be so so stupid to expose its military incompetence the way Russia has.

China would be so so stupid to expose its military incompetence the way Russia has.
Oh they’d get waxed. I’m not even really sure what the point of sending 5 ships to the med is - other than saving some face in the eyes of their fellow shitstirrers. If things popped off or they tried something, they’d be down 5 ships in a matter of minutes. I think it’s probably an effort to do something without actually doing something, so Iran and others won’t call them a paper Tiger.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Get your popcorn or prayer beads or whatever. Feels like it’s getting ready to get hot.

Trump-Truth-Gaza.jpg

Trump for his many faults was absolutely 100% correct about the need for pulling troops out of Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Shame he was blocked by the idiots in the Republican Party.

Trump for his many faults was absolutely 100% correct about the need for pulling troops out of Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Shame he was blocked by the idiots in the Republican Party.
So what's the point of having our troops stationed in other countries where nothing is happening???

Reactions: drnuckles6
So what's the point of having our troops stationed in other countries where nothing is happening???
I don't know. You'll have to ask Lloyd Austin or Joe Biden for their view.

Our de jure mission in Syria is the enduring defeat of ISIS (already defeated, zero territory controlled), but it's common knowledge that our de facto mission is to protect oil fields. See attack on US troops last night. Of course everyone is programmed to think a certain way and not think about alternatives so reports will say bullshit like, "an oil facility that houses American troops was attacked."

Some will say our mission is to deter Iranian backed proxies, and look how well that's going right now. They seem really deterred. Great success.

I don't know. You'll have to ask Lloyd Austin or Joe Biden for their view.

Our de jure mission in Syria is the enduring defeat of ISIS (already defeated, zero territory controlled), but it's common knowledge that our de facto mission is to protect oil fields. See attack on US troops last night. Of course everyone is programmed to think a certain way and not think about alternatives so reports will say bullshit like, "an oil facility that houses American troops was attacked."

Some will say our mission is to deter Iranian backed proxies, and look how well that's going right now. They seem really deterred. Great success.
So should we bomb Tehran to send a clear message??

No lmao. We should do the exact opposite: get the **** out asap.

Like Reagan in 1986 when he pulled troops out of Lebanon.
Meh. I agree to some extent. But, iran will have to be dealt with eventually. Otherwise, it’s merely kicking the can down the road. Unless you think khameini’s poor health and probably limited timeline opens the door for an organic change for the better. Certainly hope that’s the case. That would be ideal, but it’s tough to see that, realistically. Fact is Iran probably represents the largest chasm between what the majority of the populace wants from a governance standpoint and what actually exists in the ME. True self determination in iran would probably be very beneficial for the region, and getting rid of the current regime would stabilize parts of 3-4 continents, for a time at least.

I’m not interested in king making in the me anymore or putting boots on the ground at scale. So, not sure there’s an ideal option there other than letting Israel handle it and hoping they can forge some sort of regional coalition along the way. Long way to say not sure what you do, but Iran will have to be dealt with at some point.

Oh they’d get waxed. I’m not even really sure what the point of sending 5 ships to the med is - other than saving some face in the eyes of their fellow shitstirrers. If things popped off or they tried something, they’d be down 5 ships in a matter of minutes. I think it’s probably an effort to do something without actually doing something, so Iran and others won’t call them a paper Tiger.
Don't forget, China made sizable investments in Iranian oil. They have "asset" interests in the region now. Even if just a show of force deterrent, it only ramps up the tension and we are simply a wrong posturing move away from an incident.

Between Russia and China partnering with Iran, I'm afraid it's given the middle east some confidence to kick off multi-country attacks. Letting Iran rake in billions in oil money post lifting sanctions has given them the funding, backing of two superpowers gives them the bravado. This could get entirely ugly really quick.

You have to wonder if this is just a distraction for something else. We've depleted a fair amount of weapons cache in Ukraine due to their incredibly high ammunition burn rate. Possible that Russia sees that as an opportunity. All speculation obviously but things don't feel great at the moment.

Reactions: BionicTiger
Meh. I agree to some extent. But, iran will have to be dealt with eventually. Otherwise, it’s merely kicking the can down the road. Unless you think khameini’s poor health and probably limited timeline opens the door for an organic change for the better. Certainly hope that’s the case. That would be ideal, but it’s tough to see that, realistically. Fact is Iran probably represents the largest chasm between what the majority of the populace wants from a governance standpoint and what actually exists in the ME. True self determination in iran would probably be very beneficial for the region, and getting rid of the current regime would stabilize parts of 3-4 continents, for a time at least.

I’m not interested in king making in the me anymore or putting boots on the ground at scale. So, not sure there’s an ideal option there other than letting Israel handle it and hoping they can forge some sort of regional coalition along the way. Long way to say not sure what you do, but Iran will have to be dealt with at some point.
I don't think they need to be dealt with. I don't even know what that means. Sometimes kicking the can down the road as you say is a pretty solid thing to do, especially when you have bigger priorities.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT