ADVERTISEMENT

Attack on Israel and intelligence failure

If/When the special forces go into Gaza in an attempt to rescue hostages, whether it is Seal Team 6, Delta Force, of IDF special forces, any men or women that they encounter who are of age should be shot and killed immediately, and any younger children you would show mercy to and bind their ankles and hands with duct tape, and duct tape their mouths and lay them someplace out of sight. You cannot have the chance of anyone sounding the alarm that would endanger the soldiers or the hostages. As for the Hamas terrorists themselves, no mercy whatsoever. Mercy received is mercy given, and they are soulless murderers with no conscience and incapable of showing mercy and should be treated as such. I would not have any problem if I was a special forces soldier in seeing them as an inhuman soulless diseased tunnel rat that needed to be eliminated. Their souls have left them long ago. I imagine that their biological matter won't even make a decent glue?

Reactions: Dmk
If/When the special forces go into Gaza in an attempt to rescue hostages, whether it is Seal Team 6, Delta Force, of IDF special forces, any men or women that they encounter who are of age should be shot and killed immediately, and any younger children you would show mercy to and bind their ankles and hands with duct tape, and duct tape their mouths and lay them someplace out of sight. You cannot have the chance of anyone sounding the alarm that would endanger the soldiers or the hostages. As for the Hamas terrorists themselves, no mercy whatsoever. Mercy received is mercy given, and they are soulless murderers with no conscience and incapable of showing mercy and should be treated as such. I would not have any problem if I was a special forces soldier in seeing them as an inhuman soulless diseased tunnel rat that needed to be eliminated. Their souls have left them long ago. I imagine that their biological matter won't even make a decent glue?
They’ve been in there for days attempting to get hostages…

Seek help

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Iran now saying that they will enter the conflict if Israel invades Gaza. Well technically they are already in the conflict. And it would take just a few minutes for two carrier groups to take out their Air Force. Iran currently has mostly older Russian MiG and Sukhoi fighter jets that date back to the Soviet era, as well as some Chinese aircraft, including the F-7. Some American F-4 and F-5 fighter jets dating back to before the 1979 Islamic Revolution are also part of its fleet. This will give Israeli and American pilots some training, with Iran going up against F-18 Super hornets and F-35 Stealth fighters.

Biden had on the job training l . I am sure Hamas is waiting on their cash for prisoner swap.

U.S. tax payers money ...

Last edited:
Being a touch dramatic. Netanyahu will be replaced after this. It’s the price he’ll pay for not being prepared or seeing this. Same as Meir after the Yom Kippur war.
The Israeli left is non-existent. No one is replacing Netanyahu but someone further to the right who doesn’t think he hates Arabs enough

The Israeli left is non-existent. No one is replacing Netanyahu but someone further to the right who doesn’t think he hates Arabs enough
Your partisanship is showing. Again.

And who gives a shit? Right? Not our place to tell them how to govern themselves.

Your partisanship is showing. Again.

And who gives a shit? Right? Not our place to tell them how to govern themselves.
Didnt claim it didn’t. Israel can’t drive the Palestinians out or continue the occupation indefinitely without rightfully being accused of ethnic cleansing or apartheid. It can’t offer the Arabs citizenship because then Israel would cease to be a Jewish state. To my eye, the Israeli left, e.g Rabin, Barak, has been historically more willing to accept that and to try to figure out a solution. The right has embarked on a rather sinister campaign of expanding settlements in the West Bank to gradually squeeze the Arabs out without drawing the ire of the US.

For however many 10s of billions they get from us a year, they can deal with legitimate criticism. Israel’s right to exist doesn’t give it a pass to do whatever it wants. Do they offer us some support in an unstable region? Yeah. Is our alliance with Israel part of the reason why the region is unstable to begin with? Yeah. The US has said who knows how many times, “We support a two state solution.” Then Bibi goes in front of the UN and holds a map with Palestine erased from it, and Biden rushes to his aid anyway. You’ve got Blinken supporting Israel and noting recently that he’s also concerned about Azerbaijan invading Armenia. Azerbaijan is armed by guess who, Israel.

The Jewish lobby in the US has tremendous sway. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s not some evil cabal. They have many smart and successful people, that leads into political influence. I do think, however, that the lobby has pushed American policy in a direction that isn’t dictated by reason or American interests on plenty of occasions.

Didnt claim it didn’t. Israel can’t drive the Palestinians out or continue the occupation indefinitely without rightfully being accused of ethnic cleansing or apartheid. It can’t offer the Arabs citizenship because then Israel would cease to be a Jewish state. To my eye, the Israeli left, e.g Rabin, Barak, has been historically more willing to accept that and to try to figure out a solution. The right has embarked on a rather sinister campaign of expanding settlements in the West Bank to gradually squeeze the Arabs out without drawing the ire of the US.

For however many 10s of billions they get from us a year, they can deal with legitimate criticism. Israel’s right to exist doesn’t give it a pass to do whatever it wants. Do they offer us some support in an unstable region? Yeah. Is our alliance with Israel part of the reason why the region is unstable to begin with? Yeah. The US has said who knows how many times, “We support a two state solution.” Then Bibi goes in front of the UN and holds a map with Palestine erased from it, and Biden rushes to his aid anyway. You’ve got Blinken supporting Israel and noting recently that he’s also concerned about Azerbaijan invading Armenia. Azerbaijan is armed by guess who, Israel.

The Jewish lobby in the US has tremendous sway. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s not some evil cabal. They have many smart and successful people, that leads into political influence. I do think, however, that the lobby has pushed American policy in a direction that isn’t dictated by reason or American interests on plenty of occasions.

I'm far from an expert, but have read a fair amount on this in the last week. Isn't the problem with the 2 state solution that the arabs won't accept it? They were given the areas that were important to them and still wanted to erase the jews. Because of their relentless focus on eliminating a jewish state, the jewish state has been forced to react as they have.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
I'm far from an expert, but have read a fair amount on this in the last week. Isn't the problem with the 2 state solution that the arabs won't accept it? They were given the areas that were important to them and still wanted to erase the jews. Because of their relentless focus on eliminating a jewish state, the jewish state has been forced to react as they have.
To clarify here, you mean the Palestinian Arabs right?

The simple answer is yes. There are some nuances to the complex answer, but the answer to the core question is - unequivocally - yes.

Yes, but it seems that Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc have joined the fighting against the jewish state over the years. Seems they kept picking fights with Israel and Israel kept whipping that ass.
The last of the wars involving those countries directly was in 73. But absolutely, Israel’s success is a testament to the strength and determination of the Jewish people.

On the other hand, I think Israel has to decide what kind of state it wants to be. If they want to embrace the idea that might makes right, so be it. If that is the case, though, I’d prefer they don’t claim to be some type of moral outlier in the region. The founding of the state of Israel was accompanied by a campaign of deliberate ethnic cleansing before the countries you cited above tried to intervene. You don’t need to look any further than the words of Ben Gurion himself, for example. To the extent they want to continue the idea by boosting settlement in the West Bank, thereby choking whatever notion of a Palestinian state there is to death, I won’t have any part of it. Nor do I think anyone can blame the Palestinians for refusing to meekly go along with it.

Palestinian support for a two state solution was higher in the past than it is now. This is a relatively recent survey https://www.pcpsr.org/sites/default/files/Table of findings_English Joint Poll Oct 2020.pdf

The settler issue has caused considerable damage to the idea, probably irreversible damage. As far as the Palestinians see it, Israel’s current offer is to let the PA half function, grab more and more of the West Bank, and allow settlers to freely harass the Palestinians living there with IDF backing.

Last edited:

To my understanding you are a 100% correct. The issue is they want all Jewish people killed , murdered , or eliminated. In fact a lot of middle eastern countries don't even recognize Israel as a state. To my understanding the Palestinians pointed Hamas as the controller of Gaza . Gaza attacked Israel first not Israel attacked Gaza first.

To my understanding you are a 100% correct. The issue is they want all Jewish people killed , murdered , or eliminated. In fact a lot of middle eastern countries don't even recognize Israel as a state. To my understanding the Palestinians pointed Hamas as the controller of Gaza . Gaza attacked Israel first not Israel attacked Gaza first.
Hamas garnered 44% of the vote in the 06 legislative election and subsequently took control of Gaza by force, executing many members of Fatah, the party of the late Arafat, along the way.

There’s your “understanding.”

Hamas garnered 44% of the vote in the 06 legislative election and subsequently took control of Gaza by force, executing many members of Fatah, the party of the late Arafat, along the way.

There’s your “understanding.”

Per this article from CNN.... Who controls Gaza now?
In 2006, Hamas won a landslide victory in Palestinian legislative elections – the last polls to be held in Gaza.

Hamas is an Islamist organization with a military wing that formed in 1987, emerging out of the Muslim Brotherhood, a Sunni Islamist group that was founded in the late 1920s in Egypt.

Landslide Vs 44 % That's my understanding.

Per this article from CNN.... Who controls Gaza now?
In 2006, Hamas won a landslide victory in Palestinian legislative elections – the last polls to be held in Gaza.

Hamas is an Islamist organization with a military wing that formed in 1987, emerging out of the Muslim Brotherhood, a Sunni Islamist group that was founded in the late 1920s in Egypt.

Landslide Vs 44 % That's my understanding.
Hamas garnered 44.45% of the vote. It gained a much larger number of seats in the "Legislative Council" due to how the electoral system was set up.

And you're right. Hamas was founded in 1987. There was conflict for roughly 40 years before Hamas even existed, and the Palestinians weren't represented by Islamist groups, not that it mattered to anyone in the West.

Another very good reason to keep Nikki far away from the WH. You think the protests in cities are bad now then just watch if this were to occur.

• Love
Reactions: fatpiggy and AugTig
Another very good reason to keep Nikki far away from the WH. You think the protests in cities are bad now then just watch if this were to occur.

I’ve seen this posted a bunch. It’s hard to tell the low iq, low comprehension people from the deliberate misinformers. Which are you Growls?

She never says anything about bringing these people to the US. Just about being sympathetic to the innocent people in these countries that must live under terrorist rule.

I swear, social medias misrepresentation of interview snippets has lowered the country’s collective IQ. Well, at least that of those who take tweets like this at face value.

I’ve seen this posted a bunch. It’s hard to tell the low iq, low comprehension people from the deliberate misinformers. Which are you Growls?

She never says anything about bringing these people to the US. Just about being sympathetic to the innocent people in these countries that must live under terrorist rule.

I swear, social medias misrepresentation of interview snippets has lowered the country’s collective IQ. Well, at least that of those who take tweets like this at face value.
I think its more than reasonable to see what she inferred in the video segment. She wants to bring Palestinians into the US as refugees and I would not agree with that at all currently. Militants have no problem lying to achieve their objectives. This is all on top of Nikki being an establishment neocon so no thanks for me related to her being potus. With all that being said she would be a huge improvement over china joe.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
I think its more than reasonable to see what she inferred in the video segment. She wants to bring Palestinians into the US as refugees and I would not agree with that at all currently. Militants have no problem lying to achieve their objectives. This is all on top of Nikki being an establishment neocon so no thanks for me related to her being potus. With all that being said she would be a huge improvement over china joe.

Goodness. You think it’s “more than reasonable” to equate “sympathizing” with bringing a million Palestinian refugees to the US? Especially when she talked about other Arab countries in the region needing to step up. That’s quite the logical leap Growls. Walk me through your reasoning there.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Goodness. You think it’s “more than reasonable” to equate “sympathizing” with bringing a million Palestinian refugees to the US? Especially when she talked about other Arab countries in the region needing to step up. That’s quite the logical leap Growls. Walk me through your reasoning there.
its my opinion that her position would be to do it without actually stating it directly which is politics. I could be wrong of course. We will never know because she will not be potus short of some epic level intervention.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT