ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome Video on Treatment for Covid- Listen to Texas Doctor after first 5 minutes

all this time i thought Darwin was right. should have weeded your genes out of the population much sooner than this.
How old are you? With DW4_2016 I would presume early 20s. For your sake I hope so. Because if you’re older than that you have brain damage. Is Deshaun Watson your hero?? Bless your heart.

you can't because peer reviewed science is not some bullshit you find on facebook, but rather in medical journals and publications. the misinformation that happens as a result of spreading this bullshit causes people to die. period. please stop spreading stuff that is patently false or has no science to back it up.
And by the way I don’t even have a Facebook account.

How old are you? With DW4_2016 I would presume early 20s. For your sake I hope so. Because if you’re older than that you have brain damage. Is Deshaun Watson your hero?? Bless your heart.
so close on that stab in the dark, but no. it must be that i am smart enough to read. either that or i know some maths. at least addition and subtraction.

seriously though, keep the tinfoil roll ready for hat making. The good shows on FOX are up next.

Prove that what the gentleman in the video said isn’t true. I’m not saying it is rather it makes sense and could be. There’s no trying to be cute about it. But people like you jumping on to attack is rather strange given I described it in the title as a good thing. But hey keep listening to Fauci and the CDC. What you don’t realize is I have first hand knowledge of what’s going on. I’ve experienced it myself. So keep throwing out accusations that I’m a conspiracy theorist. If you had any idea of what I know, have seen, who I know and what I’ve experienced you would choak to death on your words. I can’t tell you who I know and the details. But you might want to think hard about your stance. You have no idea what you’re talking about and I know that for a fact. You could not comprehend what is going on all around you. Myself and others have dropped hints but you refuse to entertain even the notion.
Corticosteroids weaken the immune system. Taking corticosteroids for an infection of any kind is not recommended. Dexamethasone is good in conjunction with antibiotics for meningitis. That is one of the few cases where a single corticosteroid is given as part of a treatment regimen towards an infection. Why is that so hard to understand? Would you take an anti-clot medication as part of a regiment to fix a massive cut that is bleeding profusely? Again, you have done nothing but broadcast blatant misinformation. I'm running out of ways to politely call you a total dipshit. Just stop posting garbage, please.

so close on that stab in the dark, but no. it must be that i am smart enough to read. either that or i know some maths. at least addition and subtraction.

seriously though, keep the tinfoil roll ready for hat making. The good shows on FOX are up next.
“I know some maths” ?? CNN is on all the time but you already know that

Reactions: areeves
Corticosteroids weaken the immune system. Taking corticosteroids for an infection of any kind is not recommended. Dexamethasone is good in conjunction with antibiotics for meningitis. That is one of the few cases where a single corticosteroid is given as part of a treatment regimen towards an infection. Why is that so hard to understand? Would you take an anti-clot medication as part of a regiment to fix a massive cut that is bleeding profusely? Again, you have done nothing but broadcast blatant misinformation. I'm running out of ways to politely call you a total dipshit. Just stop posting garbage, please.
Yep that’s what he said on the video. Steroidal injections aren’t the answer. They do more harm than good. And I’m only going to post more just for you. If you don’t like it why read it? Skip on by you stupid bastard

I'm not going to ignore blatant misinformation that only serves to harm those gullible enough to believe it.

It's really easy to not post incorrect garbage. Give that a whirl
I tell you what let’s meet and talk man to man. I’m sick of this back and forth garbage behind a keyboard. Gullible? That’s not the appropriate word for people who are so blind they cannot see every word that comes out of the main stream media’s mouth are lies. This includes Fauci, the CDC and all others telling you what you should do.

That’s blatant misinformation and if you think I’m gonna stop you’re gullible beyond belief. You are one of those trying to silence people who don’t believe what you do. But once again let’s meet and talk. No threats or fighting. I’m open enough to look you in the eyes and see if you really believe the nonsense you’re spewing. I’ll show you proof of what you say is misinformation. Perhaps I will learn something new.

Reactions: areeves
I tell you what let’s meet and talk man to man. I’m sick of this back and forth garbage behind a keyboard. Gullible? That’s not the appropriate word for people who are so blind they cannot see every word that comes out of the main stream media’s mouth are lies. This includes Fauci, the CDC and all others telling you what you should do.

That’s blatant misinformation and if you think I’m gonna stop you’re gullible beyond belief. You are one of those trying to silence people who don’t believe what you do. But once again let’s meet and talk. No threats or fighting. I’m open enough to look you in the eyes and see if you really believe the nonsense you’re spewing. I’ll show you proof of what you say is misinformation. Perhaps I will learn something new.
no thanks

awesome. please find some bleach and chug. those warnings are only for the sheep and do not apply to you
Go back into your moms basement and stare at your pictures of Deshaun Watson your hero. You’re pathetic. I tell you what though, I would drink a gallon of bleach before living like a brain washed, chicken shit coward. Enter sheep sound

Go back into your moms basement and stare at your pictures of Deshaun Watson your hero. You’re pathetic. I tell you what though, I would drink a gallon of bleach before living like a brain washed, chicken shit coward. Enter sheep sound
let's fight

hahahahaha, i would love it. wachovia parking lot?
First you would have to get permission from your mother to leave the house. Then you need your mask. We can meet and talk. No fighting or nonsense. I’m adult enough not to play those games. I have a wife and daughter to take care of. But if you start the fight, make sure to tell mom goodbye . You won’t be coming back.

First you would have to get permission from your mother to leave the house. Then you need your mask. We can meet and talk. No fighting or nonsense. I’m adult enough not to play those games. I have a wife and daughter to take care of. But if you start the fight, make sure to tell mom goodbye . You won’t be coming back.
The guy who claims to be an adult with people to take care of has time to meet a random stranger in a Wachovia parking lot. You really need to take life less serious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT