ADVERTISEMENT

AZ ELECTION TRIAL

Watch the full presentation filmed by MAAP Real Talk Show here.

Conradson: There were 290,000 bad signatures accepted and counted. There were almost a quarter million ballots rejected by tabulators on election day. What are your key takeaways? What does all this tell you about this election?
Rogers: This was the first opportunity for me to chair the Senate Elections Committee, which is a different committee than what we had last year; we had the government committee which all of this was subsumed under. But, because elections have become so important, and honestly, the issue is so contentious, there’s a separate committee dedicated to this. So, we had a packed house, which was a real honor for me, a lot of my constituents came from all over my district in Arizona. We wanted to present two issues today, as you alluded to. We wanted to talk about signature verification, which was ruled out of Kari Lake’s lawsuit when her lawyers presented it to the Maricopa County Superior Court. That was one of the eight issues that were dismissed. And so it also was due to the fact that we’ve had information come to light very recently. So, we saw so many anomalous, incorrect, illegitimate signatures that were mismatches. And this amounted to just an inordinate number of ballots that really would not have passed through had they been looked at in the amount of time that it takes to look at a signature to verify it. Shelby Busch’s team figured out that each signature had to have had only eight seconds to be verified, which is completely unrealistic. It’s about a 30 to 45-second procedure. So, the bottom line is there was such a crush of ballots that these signature verifications either didn’t happen or were just passed through with a glimpse. And then the other issue that we looked at today, is, as you said, the tabulators and how they failed on election day to just such a high degree that it’s questionable that we can count on what happened in this election.
Conradson:
I agree. It really is a total failure of our election system. You said that you think this is going to help Kari Lake’s lawsuit. I think so too, if the appeals court allows her to inspect the ballot signatures. However, what is the Arizona Senate going to be doing moving forward from this?
Rogers: Well, we’re going to entertain legislation that we hope will address these things. And this is what Shelby Busch spoke to, the invalidity of the signature verification. And then, of course, Dr. Daugherity from Texas, flew in, which was very kind of him, as a subject matter expert on the rejection of the tabulator machines. So I want to be clear to everybody, we didn’t do this, per se, to help any lawsuit or that lawsuit. What we did was, as a Senate, bring out information into the public domain that is germane to this situation. And as I said earlier, this is information that’s newly become available, in some cases just in the last two weeks. And so, it is our job as elected officials to get this out into the public domain. And again, I’m a rural legislator. I represent four counties that are not Maricopa County. So my constituents want me to find out what happened in Maricopa County to right the ship of state back on track, if you will, so that they are not disenfranchised.
Conradson:
I want to talk about Maricopa County for a second. They don’t want to answer any of these questions. They don’t want to fix their systems, and matter of fact, Stephen Richer, the Maricopa County Recorder, came out with this proposition for legislators to change election laws and actually make the early voting period longer and make chain of custody more open than it already is. With all of this just being presented today, what does that tell you now? Do you think he’s just trying to make it easier to cheat?
Rogers: Well, I think that that was timed to possibly, perhaps, answer the mail, if you will, maybe to sort of look good. But, what I think it has pointed to is the need to have more practices that shore up the system. And so that’s why we have brought all of this out. At a time when everybody is talking about election integrity, these SLOGs and these cast vote records and these kinds of data-intensive packages, that only experts like Shelby Busch and her team of 150 people. I had no idea until this morning when she dry-ran her presentation with me, and I was really firm with her to make it understandable to the general public because if I don’t understand it, nobody’s going to understand it. And so I worked with her for several hours. She is a real expert, but sometimes experts sort of need to boil it down to the basics. And I think that’s what we tried to do for the American people and for Arizona today on our committee, and by the way, it is available online.
Conradson: In your district, you represent four rural [Counties], what are they saying about Maricopa County’s utter disregard for election integrity and election security?
Rogers: Well, I was home this past weekend in Flagstaff, and we had the fourth-largest snowfall in Flagstaff history. So, my neighbors had time to talk with me between shoveling feet of snow, and they would tell me that they are very frustrated, that they don’t feel represented, and they feel that their vote was stolen.

Crooks going after Kari.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
Look man, I think the system is 100% rigged, but nothing is going to come of it. Just let it die

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
We cannot let America die. Until the end I will fight for it. We have to get mass recognition of the election fraud going on and thats the only chance short of an armed revolution and I do not see that occurring at all.
That’s not going to happen. Country is either dead or we’re headed for civil war. Take your pick.

That’s not going to happen. Country is either dead or we’re headed for civil war. Take your pick.
We know which one you want.

YNLrVp.jpg

So this commie wants to prosecute Kari Lake for showing evidence of election fraud and administrative malfeasance by the govt. in the trial? You guys asked for evidence in court and here it is so quit being b*t#he$ about it.
The internet is not court and sharing signatures on the internet is a violation of Arizona Rev Stat 16-168(F) and a felony

"A person in possession of information derived from voter registration forms or precinct registers shall not distribute, post or otherwise provide access to any portion of that information through the internet except as authorized by subsection I of this section."

"A person who violates this subsection or subsection E of this section is guilty of a class 6 felony."

But you should find comfort that this guy's on it!

The internet is not court and sharing signatures on the internet is a violation of Arizona Rev Stat 16-168(F) and a felony

"A person in possession of information derived from voter registration forms or precinct registers shall not distribute, post or otherwise provide access to any portion of that information through the internet except as authorized by subsection I of this section."

"A person who violates this subsection or subsection E of this section is guilty of a class 6 felony."

But you should find comfort that this guy's on it!

You need to keep up. Its evidence in a court case.

AZ Senate rocked by claims of election violations, as Lake presses appeal in challenge to 2022 vote​

State Senate Elections Committee hearing testimony from election integrity groups alleging maladministration of elections in Maricopa County.

By Natalia Mittelstadt
Updated: February 2, 2023 - 12:52am
The Arizona Court of Appeals heard oral arguments Wednesday in Kari Lake's election challenge, as a state Senate panel is hearing explosive allegations of 2022 election failures in Maricopa County, and the Democrat Secretary of State seeks to have Lake, the 2022 GOP nominee for governor, prosecuted for tweeting evidence from the public Senate hearings of mismatched ballot signatures.
The appeals court heard arguments in Lake's appeal of a December decision in Maricopa County Superior Court rejecting her election lawsuit against county election officials and Gov. Katie Hobbs. Lake's suit alleged that numerous irregularities in the 2022 gubernatorial election, including election machine issues in nearly 60% of the county's 115 vote centers, effectively suppressed heavily Republican Election Day vote.
The court heard Lake's case two days after she was separately referred for criminal prosecution by Democratic Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes to Attorney General Kris Mayes regarding a Lake tweet about Senate testimony on the improper counting of ballots with mismatched signatures.
"Today's Senate Testimony CONFIRMS nearly 40,000 ballots illegally counted (10% of the signatures reviewed)," Lake tweeted on Jan. 23. "I think all the 'Election Deniers' out there deserve an apology."
Lake included a graphic displaying a sampling of ballots that were counted despite being signed in a hand that appeared to differ sharply from the voter's signature in the voter registration database.
The signatures that Lake posted were shared in a presentation to the Arizona state Senate Elections Committee the day she tweeted them.
On Monday, Fontes wrote in a letter to Mayes that Lake may have committed a class 6 felony by posting voter signatures online.
"This is becoming all too common in politics — another attempt to weaponize the justice system with a phony allegation against a Republican," Lake attorney Tim LaSota fired back on Wednesday. "Adrian Fontes selectively quotes the statute in an attempt to distort the law and smear Kari Lake in the process. Kris Mayes should immediately say that she will have no part in this shameful, disgusting effort.
"This information came from the Arizona Senate investigation on acceptance of clearly mismatched signatures on early ballots, and Kari Lake has an absolute right under the First Amendment to republish the information presented to the Senate."
The Arizona state Senate Elections Committee, chaired by Republican state Sen. Wendy Rogers, has been hearing testimony since last week from election integrity groups regarding the administration of elections in Maricopa County.
During a hearing last week on 2022 election irregularities, Shelby Busch, the cofounder of We the People AZ, testified before the committee that 47,366 of verified voter signatures reviewed by her group didn't meet the basic Arizona Secretary of State standards, showing pictures of the signatures in her presentation.
Busch's group was commissioned by outgoing state Senate President Karen Fann to submit public records requests to the Maricopa County Elections Department. We the People AZ investigated both the 2020 and 2022 elections in the county.
Busch also reported that 217,305 ballots of the 464,926 ballots fed into tabulators on Election Day in Maricopa County in 2022 were rejected.
On Monday, Busch told the committee that her group found multiple violations of state election law by the county. The alleged infractions include excessive ballot adjudication; the effective disenfranchisement of thousands of (mostly Republican) voters on Election Day; and around 300,000 ballots that didn't have chain of custody.
Busch found, for example, that the number of ballots referred to a bipartisan board for adjudication due to missing information or an overvote jumped sharply in the last two election cycles. While the normal rate of adjudication isn't greater than 4%, the percentage rose to 11.9% in 2020, then 14.36% in 2022.
She testified that 64% of the 4,021 people waiting in lines of 85 or more people when the polls closed at 7 p.m. never got to vote.
Heather Honey, the founder of election integrity watchdog Verify Vote, testified that there was a lack of chain of custody for around 300,000 Early Voting ballots dropped off in drop boxes on Election Day. Honey previously gave similar testimony during Lake's election trial in December.
Technical problems at vote centers on Election Day are a central focus of Lake's lawsuit. At her rally in Scottsdale, Ariz., on Sunday, she revealed more on what her team has found.
Lake showed a heat map that hangs in the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center that represented 2020 Republican in-person Election Day and early voting turnout and overlaid it with pins indicating where vote centers experienced major election machine malfunctions on Election Day in 2022. Most of the problematic vote centers were in deep red, or Republican, areas of the county.
"Coincidence??" Lake tweeted with pictures of the map with the pins on Wednesday. "Look how perfectly Election Day Polling FAILURES on November 8th match up with the REPUBLICAN heat map."

Maricopa County didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Chew on these numbers. No sane intelligent person can believe the AZ election was legit for a multitude of reasons. I am praying this is the breaking point.

AZ Senate rocked by claims of election violations, as Lake presses appeal in challenge to 2022 vote​

State Senate Elections Committee hearing testimony from election integrity groups alleging maladministration of elections in Maricopa County.

By Natalia Mittelstadt
Updated: February 2, 2023 - 12:52am
The Arizona Court of Appeals heard oral arguments Wednesday in Kari Lake's election challenge, as a state Senate panel is hearing explosive allegations of 2022 election failures in Maricopa County, and the Democrat Secretary of State seeks to have Lake, the 2022 GOP nominee for governor, prosecuted for tweeting evidence from the public Senate hearings of mismatched ballot signatures.
The appeals court heard arguments in Lake's appeal of a December decision in Maricopa County Superior Court rejecting her election lawsuit against county election officials and Gov. Katie Hobbs. Lake's suit alleged that numerous irregularities in the 2022 gubernatorial election, including election machine issues in nearly 60% of the county's 115 vote centers, effectively suppressed heavily Republican Election Day vote.
The court heard Lake's case two days after she was separately referred for criminal prosecution by Democratic Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes to Attorney General Kris Mayes regarding a Lake tweet about Senate testimony on the improper counting of ballots with mismatched signatures.
"Today's Senate Testimony CONFIRMS nearly 40,000 ballots illegally counted (10% of the signatures reviewed)," Lake tweeted on Jan. 23. "I think all the 'Election Deniers' out there deserve an apology."
Lake included a graphic displaying a sampling of ballots that were counted despite being signed in a hand that appeared to differ sharply from the voter's signature in the voter registration database.
The signatures that Lake posted were shared in a presentation to the Arizona state Senate Elections Committee the day she tweeted them.
On Monday, Fontes wrote in a letter to Mayes that Lake may have committed a class 6 felony by posting voter signatures online.
"This is becoming all too common in politics — another attempt to weaponize the justice system with a phony allegation against a Republican," Lake attorney Tim LaSota fired back on Wednesday. "Adrian Fontes selectively quotes the statute in an attempt to distort the law and smear Kari Lake in the process. Kris Mayes should immediately say that she will have no part in this shameful, disgusting effort.
"This information came from the Arizona Senate investigation on acceptance of clearly mismatched signatures on early ballots, and Kari Lake has an absolute right under the First Amendment to republish the information presented to the Senate."
The Arizona state Senate Elections Committee, chaired by Republican state Sen. Wendy Rogers, has been hearing testimony since last week from election integrity groups regarding the administration of elections in Maricopa County.
During a hearing last week on 2022 election irregularities, Shelby Busch, the cofounder of We the People AZ, testified before the committee that 47,366 of verified voter signatures reviewed by her group didn't meet the basic Arizona Secretary of State standards, showing pictures of the signatures in her presentation.
Busch's group was commissioned by outgoing state Senate President Karen Fann to submit public records requests to the Maricopa County Elections Department. We the People AZ investigated both the 2020 and 2022 elections in the county.
Busch also reported that 217,305 ballots of the 464,926 ballots fed into tabulators on Election Day in Maricopa County in 2022 were rejected.
On Monday, Busch told the committee that her group found multiple violations of state election law by the county. The alleged infractions include excessive ballot adjudication; the effective disenfranchisement of thousands of (mostly Republican) voters on Election Day; and around 300,000 ballots that didn't have chain of custody.
Busch found, for example, that the number of ballots referred to a bipartisan board for adjudication due to missing information or an overvote jumped sharply in the last two election cycles. While the normal rate of adjudication isn't greater than 4%, the percentage rose to 11.9% in 2020, then 14.36% in 2022.
She testified that 64% of the 4,021 people waiting in lines of 85 or more people when the polls closed at 7 p.m. never got to vote.
Heather Honey, the founder of election integrity watchdog Verify Vote, testified that there was a lack of chain of custody for around 300,000 Early Voting ballots dropped off in drop boxes on Election Day. Honey previously gave similar testimony during Lake's election trial in December.
Technical problems at vote centers on Election Day are a central focus of Lake's lawsuit. At her rally in Scottsdale, Ariz., on Sunday, she revealed more on what her team has found.
Lake showed a heat map that hangs in the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center that represented 2020 Republican in-person Election Day and early voting turnout and overlaid it with pins indicating where vote centers experienced major election machine malfunctions on Election Day in 2022. Most of the problematic vote centers were in deep red, or Republican, areas of the county.
"Coincidence??" Lake tweeted with pictures of the map with the pins on Wednesday. "Look how perfectly Election Day Polling FAILURES on November 8th match up with the REPUBLICAN heat map."

Maricopa County didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.
heatmap.png

Reactions: CUTiger1977

Lololol.

Kari lake tweets
Tgp takes it as truth and writes up an "article". Journalists for sure...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT