ADVERTISEMENT

Bashaud Breeland

Anyone know what he did
equence# Charge Description Arresting Agency
1 Resisting / Resisting Arrest; Oppose or resist law enforcement officer serving process or making arrest York County Sheriff's Office
2 Alcohol/transport Alcohol In Motor Vehicle With Seal Broken York County Sheriff's Office
3 0660 Alcohol / Open container of beer or wine in motor vehicle York County Sheriff's Office
4 Poss 28g Or Less Marijuana Or 10g Of Hash 1st York County Sheriff's Office
5 Traffic/ Driving Without a License - 1st York County Sheriff's Office

No surpise her name is Kandice.

0N3151PP.mug

Still wood (at 2 am drunk af)

Reactions: tigfan92
equence# Charge Description Arresting Agency
1 Resisting / Resisting Arrest; Oppose or resist law enforcement officer serving process or making arrest York County Sheriff's Office
2 Alcohol/transport Alcohol In Motor Vehicle With Seal Broken York County Sheriff's Office
3 0660 Alcohol / Open container of beer or wine in motor vehicle York County Sheriff's Office
4 Poss 28g Or Less Marijuana Or 10g Of Hash 1st York County Sheriff's Office
5 Traffic/ Driving Without a License - 1st York County Sheriff's Office

He was on the way to my house party. :cool:

Does anybody on here know what the NFL’s response will be for the 28gm pot charge? I doubt they care about the open container? He just signed a nice contract.
And again, how the hell could he not own a drivers license? I think it would be known if he had lost it in the past for DUI. I guess he could have had 12 points for speeding tickets.

Does anybody on here know what the NFL’s response will be for the 28gm pot charge? I doubt they care about the open container? He just signed a nice contract.
And again, how the hell could he not own a drivers license? I think it would be known if he had lost it in the past for DUI. I guess he could have had 12 points for speeding tickets.
It was for <28g or <10g hash (i.e. < 1 ounce). Not sure exactly how much he was caught with? I believe and I could be wrong, the new CBA is not so harsh on weed. I could see him getting a game or two overall. Hope he cleans himself up.

Reactions: Buzzards Roost
You can take the boy out of Allendale, but you can't take Allendale out of the boy. If he can get it remanded to Allendale no way he gets convicted. They got a lawyer down there has never lost a case in Allendale is what i heard.
Hold up there, I was from Allendale and ........................well, there is a lawyer who you can call and he arrives within 15 minutes with 3 eye witnesses. Allendale will be my final destination; a few more years I hope.

Reactions: Dackel and pttimmer
Breeland was released from jail late Tuesday night on $2,362.50 bond.

According to the arrest report, a sheriff's officer witnessed three people smoking marijuana in Fort Mill, S.C. As the officer approached, all three attempted to leave the scene. The officer witnessed one of the other suspects throw a blunt into Breeland's car. Breeland attempted to flee after being told by the officer he was being detained. The officer attempted to place handcuffs on Breeland, who then pulled away.

The officer said Breeland pushed him and the officer then pulled a taser. Breeland continued to resist and attempted to get in his car and leave. He got in the car, where the officer said he could not see Breeland's hands. The officer then drew a firearm and Breeland put his hands in the air and was eventually handcuffed.

In searching Breeland's car, the officer found a blunt weighing 1.3 grams, other marijuana weighing about 3.2 grams, two opened bottles of Corona beer and an opened bottle of Patron.

Breeland, 28, faces charges of resisting arrest, having alcohol in a motor vehicle with the seal broken, having an open container of beer or wine in a motor vehicle, possession of 28 grams or less of marijuana or 10 grams of hash, and driving without a license.

He explained his side of what happened in a pair of tweets, saying he had been approached by "two guys" who threw something at his car.

Breeland gave the officer permission to look through his phone. The officer said he found several communications about drug transactions. Breeland told the officer he liked to smoke marijuana and was a marijuana enthusiast

Everything. They did literally everything wrong here. The weed is somehow the most insignificant issue now.

1. Dont smoke in public
2. Don't run if caught
3. Don't talk if caught.
4. Don't let the officer go thru your phone especially if there incriminating evidence
5. Don't resist arrest
6. Don't resist even harder after getting tazed
7. DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE THE OFFICER CANT SEE THEM

This could have been a really really different story. Thank God the officer excercised extreme caution here. Good grief.

Everything. They did literally everything wrong here. The weed is somehow the most insignificant issue now.

1. Dont smoke in public
2. Don't run if caught
3. Don't talk if caught.
4. Don't let the officer go thru your phone especially if there incriminating evidence
5. Don't resist arrest

This could have been a really really different story. Thank God the officer excercised extreme caution here. Good grief.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Reactions: PKPTigers12

1. Dont smoke in public
2. Don't run if caught
3. Don't talk if caught.
5. Don't resist arrest

I was thinking the same thing. He’s lucky he didn’t get killed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT