ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s economy continues to crush it

You should log in to your other handle or take a break.

39d0abff746b2728fb0386a739a9df5b.gif

Bidens economy continues to crush the less fortunate. Poor families, which includes a larger % of minorities, continue to struggle to afford food, gas, rent and other necessities. If cold weather hits before the election, heating their homes will be come an additional struggle.
Hopefully it opens the eyes to the abject disdain the dem party has for the poor and makes them realize voting dem for the last 50 yrs has gained them nothing but more struggles and govt dependency - which is the dem goal.
Infrastructure investment is the economic policy most necessary right now. Infrastructure creates more good jobs for everyone including the poor and minorities.

Infrastructure investment is the economic policy most necessary right now. Infrastructure creates more good jobs for everyone including the poor and minorities.
So how much of other peoples money are you willing to spend?

No need for you to say anything because I already know the answer. You want other people to spend their money. Not you.

This administration has crippled the middle class, the poor, and minorities. People are spending hundreds of dollars more every month for basic stuff: food, gasoline, housing/rent, utilities--the list goes on and on.

Everything American citizens spend money on has gone up dramatically in the last 3 1/2 years, yet you want to spend more of other people's money, spend money we don't have, and raise inflation even more. If there was a such thing as an "internet dunce cap", you should be wearing it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So how much of other peoples money are you willing to spend?

No need for you to say anything because I already know the answer. You want other people to spend their money. Not you.

This administration has crippled the middle class, the poor, and minorities. People are spending hundreds of dollars more every month for basic stuff: food, gasoline, housing/rent, utilities--the list goes on and on.

Everything American citizens spend money on has gone up dramatically in the last 3 1/2 years, yet you want to spend more of other people's money, spend money we don't have, and raise inflation even more. If there was a such thing as an "internet dunce cap", you should be wearing it.
You and Margeret Thatcher are both wrong. Infrastructure investment benefits everyone so there is no "other peoples" money. And done properly, infrastructure investment can help reduce inflation. And provide other benefits.

You and Margeret Thatcher are both wrong. Infrastructure investment benefits everyone so there is no "other peoples" money. And done properly, infrastructure investment can help reduce inflation. And provide other benefits.
So disregard essentially everything I said only to spew this drivel.

What is your plan? Why don't you spell it out for all of us. We could all stand to learn from someone as educated as you.

What is your plan? Why don't you spell it out for all of us. We could all stand to learn from someone as educated as you.
In short, infrastructure (and the jobs it creates) reduces welfare and the need for unemployment insurance. More employment means less crime and better health in general. And I believe better education outcomes.

Reactions: dpic73

Hambone, is it really that difficult for you?

Is repairing old and crumbling bridges, roads and railways important or not? How about clean drinking water?

If you pay people to repair them, they have jobs. Are jobs important?

If people have jobs, they spend money. Spending money helps the economy.

Thanks for joining my Ted Talk

Reactions: Catch50
In short, infrastructure (and the jobs it creates) reduces welfare and the need for unemployment insurance. More employment means less crime and better health in general. And I believe better education outcomes.
You and dickpick @dpic73 are too stupid to breathe. Who pays for this "ish" you are proposing? Oh, that's right, the taxpayers.

Your party has pissed money down a hole for DECADES. DECADES.

I'll tell you what stops crimes. Start actually prosecuting the people that commit them. Put them in prison. That would stop it.

To say there is no "other peoples money" is just ridiculous. A large portion of the population has a minimal to zero effective tax rate. The people that use most of the govt resources pay the least for them.
Also, please explain how it can reduce inflation.

Reactions: Allornothing
You and dickpick @dpic73 are too stupid to breathe. Who pays for this "ish" you are proposing? Oh, that's right, the taxpayers.

I'll tell you what stops crimes. Start actually prosecuting the people that commit them. Put them in prison. That would stop it.
I thought we had already heard the stupidest thing you could ever say, but you've topped yourself here.

Exactly who is supposed to pay for the roads, bridges and railways that need to be repaired or replaced? 🤔

Reactions: Catch50

What are your proposed spending cuts? I'll agree with you that we should not spend a penny on EV's or charging stations. Meanwhile back in the '80s, the Dem proposed at least once, possibly more times, budgets less than Reagan submitted. Reagan sure did spend on defense which propped up his jobs numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT