ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD…and together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA POWERFUL AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA WEALTHY AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA PROUD AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA FREE AGAIN—and WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

@realDonaldTrump Donald Trump Truth Social 09:05 PM EST 07/20/24

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Deep state will do anything to win.

This is what 81 million votes looks like.

I know the left thinks they’re going to gaslight their way out of this, but no one is going to believe that Joe Biden beat Donald J Trump this time around, if they try to pull what they pulled in 2020 with ballots coming out of suitcases in the middle of the night.

The polls don’t reflect it.

Social media doesn’t reflect it.

The enthusiasm and support and love doesn’t reflect it.

And the whole world can see it.

Under Radical Democrat policies, the U.S. Auto Industry is being decimated, while China builds massive Automobile Manufacturing facilities in Mexico to pillage our jobs and send their product back into the United States tax free. I stopped it four years ago, and I will stop it again. When I am back in the White House, the way they will sell their product in AMERICA is to BUILD it in AMERICA, and ONLY in AMERICA. We will BUILD AMERICAN, BUY AMERICAN, and HIRE AMERICAN!

@realDonaldTrump Donald Trump Truth Social 08:23 PM EST 07/20/24

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT