ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family Investigations

BREAKING: THEY TAMPERED WITH THE BIDEN TAPE TRANSCRIPTS!
Wow. @JudicialWatch’s FOIA lawsuit forced the Biden team to admit what everyone suspected – that the transcript is not accurate and was changed in a way to help Biden. There is nothing ordinary about this, and the transcript inaccuracy issues seem to help Biden’s political campaign needs. So today we initiated a new FOIA request on Biden’s Nixonian tape scandal.

Don't worry. They keeping the ace card.

Biden family acquaintance kept in jury pool for Hunter federal trial as others dismissed over stances on gun rights, DOJ

Welp, we already know how this is going to end.

“One man, juror 25, was let into the pool after he said he was “an acquaintance with the first lady” and had met Joe Biden at several events.”

“One woman, juror 2, qualified for the pool after saying she had donated to and volunteered for the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008.”

“One qualified woman, juror 5, revealed she had once worked for the Secret Service and her husband was still employed by the protective agency.”

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

In 2009, Joe Biden became VP.

Between 2009 and 2017, Hunter Biden and his “business partners” opened 15 companies.

None of those companies produced one product or sold one service.

There are no invoices, no accounting records, no expenses.

Side note: Where are the tax returns for these companies?

These companies received:

- 3 million from Romania
- 6.5 million from Ukraine
- 8 million dollars from China
- 3.5 million from Russia

Every company was opened after Joe Biden became VP of the United States.

What goods or services did Hallie Biden, Hunter Biden, and James Biden provide to those 4 countries that allowed them to earn 21 million dollars in 8 years?

Besides money laundering and selling their only asset Joe Biden?

CORRUPTION: Biden Whistleblower Mike McCormick, a former White House stenographer, has come forward with explosive allegations against President Biden. McCormick, who served during Biden's tenure as Vice President, claims to possess damning evidence of Biden's misconduct. He asserts there is a video showing Biden committing crimes in Ukraine, a piece of evidence that mainstream media and federal investigators have allegedly ignored.

McCormick has expressed his willingness to collaborate with a special council under a potential second Trump administration to bring these allegations to light. He believes a special council could provide the necessary independence and authority to investigate Biden without political bias.

These claims come amid ongoing scrutiny of Biden's overseas business dealings, particularly in Ukraine, where his son Hunter Biden has also faced allegations of corruption. McCormick's statements add fuel to the fire for those questioning the integrity and legality of Biden's actions abroad.

GP_tWkrbQAAjuU9

Reactions: flotiger

JP Morgan Chase generated a SAR that potentially implicates Hunter Biden in human trafficking.

But when oversight asked Biden’s treasury department to provide additional information, they have stalled and thwarted congressional oversight every step of the way.

Treasury has always provided SARs to Congress regardless of the party asking. But the Biden administration changed the longstanding treasury policy of providing SARs to congressional committees and implemented a new policy that requires members of Congress to come to treasury for in camera viewing at treasury only.

How convenient.

Why is no one concerned that Hunter Biden might be involved in human trafficking?

Why aren’t we all talking about it nonstop. Is Joe Biden getting 10% of that as well?

Don't worry. They keeping the ace card.

Biden family acquaintance kept in jury pool for Hunter federal trial as others dismissed over stances on gun rights, DOJ

Welp, we already know how this is going to end.

“One man, juror 25, was let into the pool after he said he was “an acquaintance with the first lady” and had met Joe Biden at several events.”

“One woman, juror 2, qualified for the pool after saying she had donated to and volunteered for the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008.”

“One qualified woman, juror 5, revealed she had once worked for the Secret Service and her husband was still employed by the protective agency.”
Any time rich whites complain about a two tiered justice system I just can’t help but laugh at their ignorance

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
You keep proving every day that you're a 1 trick pony.

The lies you have peddled for so long are now being exposed daily and I'm loving every second of it. Either you knew you were spreading lies, or you were just a gullible sheep. It makes no difference to me.

Wallow in your stupidity.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

The lies you have peddled for so long are now being exposed daily and I'm loving every second of it. Either you knew you were spreading lies, or you were just a gullible sheep. It makes no difference to me.

Here comes dumbass again. Exactly which of those are lies? I'm pretty sure you've lost your ability to know the difference between lies and facts/truth. Cults will do that to you.

Reactions: dpic73
Here comes dumbass again. Exactly which of those are lies? I'm pretty sure you've lost your ability to know the difference between lies and facts/truth. Cults will do that to you.
I was already here DUMBASS, and I'll be here for the duration-just so you'll know.

You are the one who showed up in the middle of a thread with no idea of what went on before you got here.

You are a 1 trick pony too. Your job apparently, is running right beside your little idiot friend @dpic73. You follow his lead. You're like two peas in a pod. Embarrassing. I was raised that a grown man could think for themselves. Evidently not.

Have you ever thought of thinking for yourself? I know it's not mainstream now a days, but you should try it. You ingest lies every single day and embrace them, yet you accuse me of being in a cult.

Why don't you explain to me what cult I am a part of and how that cult makes me think the way I do? Don't just throw accusations out there.

The truth is, although you may be grown, you are not a man at all. You allow others to tell you what to think, and when to think it. If you are married, your wife/him/her/she/it (I added all the pronouns because that's what you support) wears the pants in that family. I guarantee it. You're a pansy, masquerading as a man.

I was already here DUMBASS, and I'll be here for the duration-just so you'll know.

You are the one who showed up in the middle of a thread with no idea of what went on before you got here.

You are a 1 trick pony too. Your job apparently, is running right beside your little idiot friend @dpic73. You follow his lead. You're like two peas in a pod. Embarrassing. I was raised that a grown man could think for themselves. Evidently not.

Have you ever thought of thinking for yourself? I know it's not mainstream now a days, but you should try it. You ingest lies every single day and embrace them, yet you accuse me of being in a cult.

Why don't you explain to me what cult I am a part of and how that cult makes me think the way I do? Don't just throw accusations out there.

The truth is, although you may be grown, you are not a man at all. You allow others to tell you what to think, and when to think it. If you are married, your wife/him/her/she/it (I added all the pronouns because that's what you support) wears the pants in that family. I guarantee it. You're a pansy, masquerading as a man.
Do you not understand how silly you sound?

Reactions: dpic73
You should look in a mirror.

How freaking stupid are you? I think you also responded to my post before I ever even hit reply. Or, you had the response waiting.

Very manly of you.
What is it with this manliness theme? I don't think that's working for you as a put down.

My trick is telling the truth - yours is winning the gold medal at the Trump salad tossing Olympics.

Here's the thing - you don't think for yourself. You don't come here armed with any facts or explanatons for the things you say. Your statements are based on your feelings and your feelings are based on your stupid beliefs. At some point you need to provide evidence when you call someone a liar or sit your ass down and STFU.

Reactions: flotiger
What is it with this manliness theme? I don't think that's working for you as a put down.
It wasn't meant as a put down, it was a statement of fact.

Just like always, you don't refute stuff that I say, because you can't.

Why do you allow others to make your mind up? Why?

My wife, of going on 30 years suggested something to me yesterday. I told her that wasn't happening. Guess what, it ain't happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT