ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family Investigations

Go ahead and call it then. I want to hear what the comparison is.
uh, pretty much everyone who has ever worked for or been in business with the trump organization is in prison, has been convicted or is currently undergoing trial? I know you clearly don't base arguments on facts and reasoning and your sources are hilariously bad, but surely even you can admit that

Hopefully this thread will be updated regularly for the next two years. Maga is the greatest gift the Democrats could've ever gotten.

uh, pretty much everyone who has ever worked for or been in business with the trump organization is in prison, has been convicted or is currently undergoing trial? I know you clearly don't base arguments on facts and reasoning and your sources are hilariously bad, but surely even you can admit that
Not true. Come again with detail.

Reactions: VHFAN4EVER
"Congress isn't investigating the actual crime family. — After helping prince's rise, Trump and Kushner benefit from Saudi funds," political consultant Fred Wellman wrote on Twitter on Saturday."

Ive never understod this mindset.

It's like you're ok with Biden being that way but not Trump. If Trump has done something illegal, he should go to jail. If Biden has, he should to. What's so hard about that?

It's like someone saying "dude, your best buddy is a pc of crap because he cheated people out of money" and instead of saying "yeah, tell me about it" you say "well, your buddy stole more money so he worse.".

Trump may be a big ol' pc of crap and he may be the most corrupt person and hated person in the world. But that doesn't mean Biden can be defended. He's a joke of a dude too. He's absolutely corrupt as hell and that's not cool, right?

Why is that so hard to say? Do you hate corruption or just republicans who are corrupt?

It's like you're ok with Biden being that way but not Trump. If Trump has done something illegal, he should go to jail. If Biden has, he should to. What's so hard about that?

It's like someone saying "dude, your best buddy is a pc of crap because he cheated people out of money" and instead of saying "yeah, tell me about it" you say "well, your buddy stole more money so he worse.".

Trump may be a big ol' pc of crap and he may be the most corrupt person and hated person in the world. But that doesn't mean Biden can be defended. He's a joke of a dude too. He's absolutely corrupt as hell and that's not cool, right?

Why is that so hard to say? Do you hate corruption or just republicans who are corrupt?
I think you're making my point for me

I don't defend either

But OP is a trumper going after biden, so he's doing exactly what you're talking about...no?

Eyeroll, this goes back to what we were talking about yesterday. We have a long documented list of Trump crimes past and present. For Biden, you DO NOT have that, so please quite trying to equate the two when you only have "allegations" about Biden, fictionally created by bad actors who want to see him fail. And no, a few words on his son's laptop are not evidence of any crimes. Remember what I told you about expanding your sources, lol? Just saying shit without hard evidence does not make it true.

Eyeroll, this goes back to what we were talking about yesterday. We have a long documented list of Trump crimes past and present. For Biden, you DO NOT have that, so please quite trying to equate the two when you only have "allegations" about Biden, fictionally created by bad actors who want to see him fail. And no, a few words on his son's laptop are not evidence of any crimes. Remember what I told you about expanding your sources, lol? Just saying shit without hard evidence does not make it true.
So you truly believe your sources that Biden isn't corrupt? You seriously, down to your core, believe that?

Do I believe he's corrupt? I absolutely don't because we don't have any evidence of corruption - NONE!
Show me the facts, not the innuendos, if you want to change my mind.
Ok, Fair enough. You absolutely wholeheartedly believe he isn't corrupt. I just wanted to clarify your stance on him. If he were corrupt in any way, or even worse, working against America's interest, you would call him out as well, right? To me, Bush is the worse President in America and it's not even close. The things he did to this country will have lasting effects and he absolutely is corrupt. He's also a Republican and I have no issue tsaying that.

On another note, "facts" these days are subjective, right? I was showing facts about Covid in 2020 that at the time were getting blasted and literally banned. Later we found out they weren't entirely truthful, to put it nicely and were banning information that was actually true. The Twitter files that are coming out every day are proof.

So, that leads me to this. Lots of information contrary to what you believe is banned and it's not because it's false. Not saying everything that's banned is true, but surely you understand it isn't easy to find dirt on a Democrat as much as it is a Republican (per Twitter Files), right? That's by design, IMO.

my favorite meme is maga folks thinking biden is a bumbling idiot while also being a criminal mastermind
My favorite meme is dems don't think at all. Biden hasn't always been this type of bumbling idiot.
BTW, maga folks are not the only folks that think biden is a bumbling idiot. I know you're surprised!

Ok, Fair enough. You absolutely wholeheartedly believe he isn't corrupt. I just wanted to clarify your stance on him. If he were corrupt in any way, or even worse, working against America's interest, you would call him out as well, right? To me, Bush is the worse President in America and it's not even close. The things he did to this country will have lasting effects and he absolutely is corrupt. He's also a Republican and I have no issue tsaying that.

On another note, "facts" these days are subjective, right? I was showing facts about Covid in 2020 that at the time were getting blasted and literally banned. Later we found out they weren't entirely truthful, to put it nicely and were banning information that was actually true. The Twitter files that are coming out every day are proof.

So, that leads me to this. Lots of information contrary to what you believe is banned and it's not because it's false. Not saying everything that's banned is true, but surely you understand it isn't easy to find dirt on a Democrat as much as it is a Republican (per Twitter Files), right? That's by design, IMO.
If Joe Biden is corrupt then I want him to be penalized the exact same way as Trump would be - no difference. Corrupt is corrupt, period.

But you should always consider motive as well, especially in the absence of facts. And in this case the motive, if we're being honest, seems to be hatred that he kicked Trump's ass and they want him to pay. They also think Trump was treated badly so they need to make Biden out to be just as bad, so they'll have reason to get revenge.

Sorry man, but I don't know why you can't see you're being fooled by the Twitter files too. You have a hard-right conspiracy theorist who buys the company then hand feeds cherry-picked information to unrespected, hard-right journalists who repackage innocuous information to make it seem like they're revealing secret bombshells. They completely ignore the other side of the equation to sell you a narrative. It's complete and utter bullshit directed at people who badly want to be believe they've been disenfranchised....

You can also say he is buying friends and creating fanboys...

Dude, forget it! He has his head so far up his ass, he'll never believe anything you say, no matter how levelheaded you come across. I've said this numerous times, I have a niece that is 8 years old that rationalizes better.
It's a fantasy land these type people live in, its truly amazing they function in the world, but then again, this world is also a much different place than it used to be!

Dude, forget it! He has his head so far up his ass, he'll never believe anything you say, no matter how levelheaded you come across. I've said this numerous times, I have a niece that is 8 years old that rationalizes better.
It's a fantasy land these type people live in, its truly amazing they function in the world, but then again, this world is also a much different place than it used to be!
Bwah, bet your niece could also kick your ass because you come across as a dorky little bitch with an IQ of 10

Please document Trump crimes for us. This should be good.

Bwah, bet your niece could also kick your ass because you come across as a dorky little bitch with an IQ of 10
"Bwah" tells me all I need to know. Grow up, learn the English language and maybe you can get out of your mother's basement and see how the world actually works.

Court Docs Released Show Biden Crime Family Involved in $140 Million Dollar Transaction with Saudis​

By Joe Hoft
Published February 15, 2023 at 3:50pm
Joe-Jim-and-Hunter-Biden.jpg

Another deal involving the Biden crime family was reported today that has to date gone unnoticed. Another day another Biden crime family scandal involving millions for the Bidens.
Breitbart reported on a deal with the Saudis where Jim Biden was brought in and a secret $140 million settlement was negotiated:
James Biden secretly negotiated a $140 million settlement deal in 2012 between a U.S. company and the Saudi Arabian government due to his relationship with then-Vice President Joe Biden, court documents reveal.
The revelation represents one more instance of the Biden family business peddling influence while President Joe Biden was an elected official. House Oversight Committee James Comer (R-KY) reportedly already has copies of the court documents and is investigating the scandal as a part of his probe into the Biden family for nine violations, including wire fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering.
TRENDING: LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: East Palestine, Ohio Town Hall Meeting on Norfolk Southern Environmental Disaster
In 2011, upon the Saudi’s refusal to pay $140 million to a U.S. construction company Hill International, James Biden was brought in to negotiate the settlement deal between the U.S. company and the Saudi government because the Saudis “would not dare stiff the brother of the Vice-President who would be instrumental to the deal,” affidavits reported by the Daily Mail show.
Notably, James Biden had a prior business relationship with the U.S. company’s subsidiary as executive vice president with a minority stake.
Former U.S. Treasury official Thomas Sullivan, who was working to settle the deal as a private consultant, twice stated in an affidavit that James Biden was hired to negotiate with the Saudis “because of his position and relationship” with then-Vice President Biden. The business negotiation ultimately resulted in a $132 million settlement, court documents reveal.
“[James Biden] stated that he was often sent to meetings to represent Hill because ‘of course, the name didn’t hurt,’” court documents recount Sullivan’s written statement about a sit-down interview with James Biden.
In January, Breitbart reported on the Biden crime family’s crooked deals with China. The Biden crime family made $31 million from deals with China. This is the tip of the iceberg.
None of this comes as a surprise to Americans anymore. The Biden crime family was knee-deep in China. Hunter received $1 billion from China when Joe as VP right after Joe gave China easy access to US markets.
This week’s China spy balloon tragedy embedded all of America’s concerns with the Biden Administration and China. Based on this week’s actions alone, Joe Biden cannot be trusted when it concerns China. His policies all are positive for China and not for the US. This is what treason looks like. It’s textbook.

If Joe Biden is corrupt then I want him to be penalized the exact same way as Trump would be - no difference. Corrupt is corrupt, period.

But you should always consider motive as well, especially in the absence of facts. And in this case the motive, if we're being honest, seems to be hatred that he kicked Trump's ass and they want him to pay. They also think Trump was treated badly so they need to make Biden out to be just as bad, so they'll have reason to get revenge.

Sorry man, but I don't know why you can't see you're being fooled by the Twitter files too. You have a hard-right conspiracy theorist who buys the company then hand feeds cherry-picked information to unrespected, hard-right journalists who repackage innocuous information to make it seem like they're revealing secret bombshells. They completely ignore the other side of the equation to sell you a narrative. It's complete and utter bullshit directed at people who badly want to be believe they've been disenfranchised....

You can also say he is buying friends and creating fanboys...
You have a lot of faith in your sources and information, I'll give you that. Again, 100 years from now, one of us is dead wrong and we won't be around to admit it. Nobody will have interviewed us and ask why we thought what we thought at that time. We'll either be right or wrong.

I just don't want to be the ones who screwed this thing up and got lost in the "parade of a party" or better yet, "so long as the other guy doesn't win" mentality and all of the propaganda. We're likely the most divided we've ever been. I just hope we have good people leading the way and 100 years from now we're not considered divided as much. We're divided for a reason and it's because of "the perception of the way things should be". We're divided because we have differences in our visions for the future. By that definition, someone will be severely wrong in due time.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

you should watch this debate between 3 of the twitter files journalists and a podcaster/streamer. All 3 of the twitter files participants pretty much conclude that it was all BS. You can start at around 1:40 if you want for the most apropos discussion.

you should watch this debate between 3 of the twitter files journalists and a podcaster/streamer. All 3 of the twitter files participants pretty much conclude that it was all BS. You can start at around 1:40 if you want for the most apropos discussion.

Im not a fan of Elon at all. Don't really like him and certainly don't trust him.

Does that mean Twitter wasn't suppressing information? Of course not. Again, I hate corruption. Not a party or a person. The Right suppresses information as well. They are just as bad. But I don't have a problem saying that.

Left, Right, Woke or Maga.... If you aren't 100% trying to make this the best damn country in the world and looking out for the best of the American citizens future, I have a problem with you.

My problem is, the people who double down on a party or candiate and think they are above criticism.

Here's what I would like to see. How about a thread where we talk about our own people's downfalls? Instead, we scream across the aisle like our guy is untouchable. That really bothers me. It's a weird mindset that 75% of us are in. We can't look in the mirror and say "man, I like him. But this isn't cool. We need to do better." Or "I wish we wouldn't have done this. That looks bad."

Instead, anyone not liberal is a racist these days. What wild world that is. I've yet to see someone be critical of their own house. Thats' a conversation I'm down for. That's how you grow. Instead of always being on defense for a guy and/or idea that could be the next downfall of our society.

Whistleblower Says He Gave DOJ Damning Information on Biden Family Foreign Business Deals​

Gal Luft is threatening to 'name names' after being detained on what he claims are 'politically motivated' charges​

president-biden-hosts-annual-white-house-easter-egg-roll-3-736x491.jpg
Hunter Biden / Getty Images
Chuck Ross
February 27, 2023
An Israeli think tank executive who served alongside Hunter Biden as an adviser to a Chinese energy conglomerate widely suspected of serving as a front for the Chinese Communist Party now says he provided the FBI with damning information about the Biden family’s foreign business dealings.

Gal Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, says he provided information about Hunter Biden, his father, and his uncle, Jim Biden, to the Justice Department in March 2019. Luft served as an adviser to CEFC China Energy, a conglomerate that "aligned itself so closely with the Chinese government that it was often hard to distinguish between the two," according to CNN. The group, which donated at least $350,000 to Luft’s think tank, paid Hunter Biden at least $6 million in 2017 to procure energy investment deals in the United States.
Luft’s claims come as a former Hunter Biden business partner, Eric Schwerin, has started cooperating with the House Oversight Committee’s investigation of the Biden family’s foreign business dealings. Investigators have focused heavily on Hunter Biden’s work with CEFC China Energy. The Justice Department has investigated Hunter Biden since 2018 over his taxes and foreign business dealings, though the case appears to be focused on the first son’s unpaid taxes.
Luft’s threat to "name names" comes after his arrest in Cyprus on Feb. 16 on charges that he illegally sold weapons to Libya and China. Luft asserts that the United States is seeking his extradition as part of a "politically motivated" payback for his exposure of the Bidens.
"DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim & Hunter Biden," Luft said. An Israeli lawyer for Luft claims his client provided information about Hunter Biden to the FBI in 2019.
While Luft’s claims might otherwise be easily dismissed as a bluff, his connection to CEFC China Energy suggests he may know something about the Bidens. And an American lawyer for Luft has signaled he will provide information to Congress about Luft’s case.
"Dr. Luft is a whistleblower," Luft attorney Robert Henoch told the Washington Free Beacon. He asserts that prosecutors decided against pursuing Luft's information "and are instead targeting him with trumped-up and false charges."
"This unfortunately appears to be part of an attempt to discredit a witness with critical information about an ongoing congressional and DOJ investigation."
Henoch did not further elaborate on the information Luft has on Biden. But the lawyer recently told the Justice Department he plans to submit a letter to Congress that will detail statements that Luft gave to the Justice Department during an interview in Belgium, according to documents obtained by the Free Beacon.
Luft served as a liaison between CEFC China Energy and the Institute for Analysis of Global Security, a Washington think tank formed by former CIA director James Woolsey. Luft, who is co-director of the Institute, served as senior adviser to the China Energy Fund Committee, the think tank arm of CEFC China Energy. Ye Jianming, the former chairman of CEFC China, served as chairman of the board of trustees of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, according to a business prospectus created by one of Hunter Biden’s business associates. CEFC also donated at least $350,000 to the Institute, which has promoted China’s controversial Belt and Road infrastructure program.
Luft also forged close ties to Patrick Ho, a CEFC executive who was convicted in 2019 of trying to bribe African officials for oil rights on behalf of CEFC. Luft referred to Ho as a "close friend and colleague" in a letter in support of Ho, according to court documents.
Hunter Biden worked closely with Ye and represented Ho in his legal case.
Biden met with Ye at the Chinese businessman’s homes in New York and Miami. Ye, who is suspected of having ties to Chinese military intelligence, gave Hunter an $80,000 diamond in one of their meetings. Starting in 2017, CEFC began paying Hunter and his uncle Jim Biden to find energy investments for CEFC across the globe. Emails from Biden’s laptop show he and Ye discussed plans for CEFC to buy a liquified natural gas field in Louisiana. Biden told Ye in a November 2017 letter that the projects had "the benefit of being good for both the United States and China simultaneously."
Hunter worked for CEFC on another project that has intrigued investigators. The company paid him $1 million to provide legal services for Ho after he was indicted in the bribery case in October 2017. Hunter was not listed as an attorney of record for Ho, who he referred to privately as the "****ing spy chief of China."
Republicans claim that Biden’s deal with CEFC presented national security risks because of CEFC’s links to Chinese intelligence. They have questioned whether CEFC sought out Biden as part of an intelligence-gathering operation. Investigators are also looking into Joe Biden’s involvement in the CEFC deal. While the president has denied knowing anything about his son’s business deals, a former Hunter Biden associate, Tony Bobulinski, says he met with Hunter, Joe, and Jim Biden to discuss CEFC in California in 2017.
Republicans recently zeroed in on a former Serbian foreign minister, Vuk Jeremic, who made the first introduction between CEFC and Hunter Biden. Emails from Biden’s laptop show that Jeremic approached Biden in December 2015 to meet with CEFC to discuss potential business deals. Jeremic at the time was a consultant for CEFC. Biden later arranged a meeting for Jeremic and then-Vice President Biden’s national security adviser, Colin Kahl, to help Jeremic’s campaign for United Nations secretary general.
Jeremic has connections as well to Ho. He arranged the meetings with the two African officials who Ho attempted to bribe.

The White House and Justice Department did not respond to requests for comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT