ADVERTISEMENT

Violent crime is down and dropping fast

I am not sure to be honest.
I trust almost nothing these days. I understand quite well.
And you should not. It is very sad that the country has come to this. I was taught a man's word was his bond. A handshake was as good as a man's bond. That all changed over 40 years ago when someone went into court and lied against my father.

If you don't believe in the bible, it doesn't take a whole lot for someone to lie after placing their hand upon it.

Show your proof - I'm seeing that this is something that happened in 2014 but show me a credible source reporting this story.
There is none. Just like all the other false narratives that are pushed by the lunatic right. Nearly everything posted on this board is proven false.

Their only move is from the Nazi playbook that if you repeat a lie enough times, eventually people will start to believe it.

There is none. Just like all the other false narratives that are pushed by the lunatic right. Nearly everything posted on this board is proven false.

Their only move is from the Nazi playbook that if you repeat a lie enough times, eventually people will start to believe it.
LMFAO at you guys saying this with the stuff yall post.

Show your proof - I'm seeing that this is something that happened in 2014 but show me a credible source reporting this story.
its not difficult to find the proof. It happened 12/5/23. You are pushing false narratives.

How is asking for a credible source pushing a false narrative potato boy? Instead of replying with a date, this is where you should be supplying a link. Waiting....

You really need to work on your gas lighting and projection skills

I cannot remember the correct spelling but reread the literary works of Macavellia as he was an Italian Political Hack

He wrote the Democratic Playbook

If they didn't have guns they wouldn't kill, isn't that the answer?

Here's a clue, they're criminals who have guns regardless of the law.

Imagine that? We see it here in Mexico and all over Latin America, normal citizens are not allowed to have guns, it's against the law............................guess who has the guns?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
the funny thing is a few years ago the parents of a recruit were telling me they wouldn’t visit Clemson because they felt it was too racist. And they cited this board as evidence. Fortunately their son is having a great career at ohio state.

I’m good. This board is the funniest thing on the internet. It’s just amazing what you Trump dick-riders believe.

Believe it or not I prefer keeping conversation civil and above the belt

Of course trash talking can be entertaining

Please again consider Ohio State as they really need a fellow like youj

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Crime has gone down so much in Chicago they are putting troops in the subways

So safe that unattended children can play in the subways

Isn't that what you always do after mass shootings?

Can't argue with that statement

Why don't we collect all the mentally ill people who have access to guns

Put them in a big field and let them shoot to kill to their hearts desire

I am being tongue in cheek but maybe we need to schedule purge days for people who like to kill and let them kill themselves off

The black agenda to defund the police is working out great for black genocide

NO POLICE the black community that wants to be law abiding lives in terror as the drugs and gangs run the cities and even rural areas killing each other

Where I live there is rarely a murder between races as it almost always black on black murders with a rare cross race murder like almost never

But back to the thoughts and prayers on a mass shooting

That is pretty hollow if one of your family was in the chaos

Isn't that what you always do after mass shootings?

BTW I am in favor of arming all teachers with long range gas pellet guns that fire tear gases

Range like 100 feet It would at least give them something The guns are like $1000 so its not cheap but again doing something

Plus I own lots of handguns and long rifles and I think there needs to be some review and tightening of guns laws

I would say a study but dam they get so wound up in somebodies agenda

I would want the study to determine the 80/20 rule type solution

80% of the death's are probably caused by something we could fix simple the other 20 almost impossible to stop

so not against improving the laws

just against aimlessly changing laws with no idea if it makes sense

UK might create a travel advisory for its citizens thinking about traveling to the US after this. Heartbreaking to see these young people being permanently damaged in so many different ways.

UK might create a travel advisory for its citizens thinking about traveling to the US after this. Heartbreaking to see these young people being permanently damaged in so many different ways.

Thoughts and prayers. Several countries, including the UK, have already issued travel advisories to the US due to the insanity of our gun culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT