ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out

dpic73

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2005
Atlanta
Wow

I appreciate him but it was the right decision though interesting that he didn't endorse Harris. (Edit) He just endorsed her.

GTB11JnW8AAhCDP

Last edited:
A Kamala-Buttigieg ticket would be good. Not exciting or dramatic, but good. And would be a sensible option.

The Democrats should've been preparing for this the minute Biden was inaugurated in January 2021. The reason they ran Biden was he could beat Trump. He accomplished that -- and then they didn't think about 2024 until the day after the first debate.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
A Kamala-Buttigieg ticket would be good. Not exciting or dramatic, but good. And would be a sensible option.

The Democrats should've been preparing for this the minute Biden was inaugurated in January 2021. The reason they ran Biden was he could beat Trump. He accomplished that -- and then they didn't think about 2024 until the day after the first debate.
I like Pete but would prefer she pick Shapiro.

Wasn’t he lucky to win his re-election? And what has he done significant in AZ
What does lucky mean? It’s a swing state. He won about 5% more of the vote than the Republican challenger, beat a Republican incumbent in the first place.

What does any senator do for their state? They vote. I can’t tell you how Lindsey’s benefited SC at all beyond being a media blowhard

Again, not easy to run on immigration against him, can’t make it about age or “cognitive decline.” Trump would be seen as the older and divisive candidate.

Of course, the Dems will screw up and run Harris

Reactions: fcctiger12
Without cheating, there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell Kamala could win an election.

I’ll double up the bet anyone here.
Obviously I don’t agree that its impossible, but I don’t think she’s the best option. She would be making a massive mistake if she debated Trump. He would obliterate her. If she can have an impressive showing at the convention and they can keep her separated from Trump, she’ll have a shot, but I agree its a long shot at least at the moment.

Still, election is 14 weeks away which is basically an eternity in modern day election politics.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Kamala is a horrendous presidential nominee. For the dems, what about her do you like? She will now be the standard bearer for your party.
I don’t know anyone that likes her. Similar to Biden in that my favorite thing is that she’s not Trump. And that is sad.

Without cheating, there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell Kamala could win an election.

I’ll double up the bet anyone here.
Dude, you think Democrats cheated when Biden lead by 7 points prior to the 2020 election. Get your head out of the clouds.

Kamala is a horrendous presidential nominee. For the dems, what about her do you like? She will now be the standard bearer for your party.
Personally, my favorite things about her are that she won’t implement any part of Project 2025 and won’t appoint conservative justices who undo decades of legal precedent.

What does lucky mean? It’s a swing state. He won about 5% more of the vote than the Republican challenger, beat a Republican incumbent in the first place.

What does any senator do for their state? They vote. I can’t tell you how Lindsey’s benefited SC at all beyond being a media blowhard
Wish we had a better option than Lindsey!

2% win and a 5% win…kinda lucky in my opinion

Personally, my favorite things about her are that she won’t implement any part of Project 2025 and won’t appoint conservative justices who undo decades of legal precedent.

Trump just denounced project 2025. Called it part of the extreme right and he wants nothing to do with it. You guys are going to have to find another bogeyman.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
It’s honestly just too late for her. Similar to HRC, it literally doesn’t matter how good her campaign is, people’s opinions are made.
I think she could win. She polls better than Biden, most polls are within the margin of error and one even has them even. It's not impossible.

July 15-16992RVIpsosReutersHarris44%44%Trump EVEN

Reactions: clemsontiger02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT