ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out

I’ve never met a single person with a favorable thing to say about Kamala. I at least know people who like mayor Pete.
Call me crazy but this country isn't just a bunch of angry white dudes so if that opinion is coming mostly from that group, take it with a grain of salt. The country is a melting pot and there are huge populations of people that will be excited to vote for her, especially so because of who she'll be running against. Not the sexiest pick but you're fooling yourself if you don't think she can win.

A Kamala-Buttigieg ticket would be good. Not exciting or dramatic, but good. And would be a sensible option.

The Democrats should've been preparing for this the minute Biden was inaugurated in January 2021. The reason they ran Biden was he could beat Trump. He accomplished that -- and then they didn't think about 2024 until the day after the first debate.
An idiot and a gay man. But true. A great ticket in today's America. Can you even imagine how emboldened that would make our enemies.

A Kamala-Buttigieg ticket would be good. Not exciting or dramatic, but good. And would be a sensible option.

The Democrats should've been preparing for this the minute Biden was inaugurated in January 2021. The reason they ran Biden was he could beat Trump. He accomplished that -- and then they didn't think about 2024 until the day after the first debate.
Please let that happen.

What does lucky mean? It’s a swing state. He won about 5% more of the vote than the Republican challenger, beat a Republican incumbent in the first place.

What does any senator do for their state? They vote. I can’t tell you how Lindsey’s benefited SC at all beyond being a media blowhard

Again, not easy to run on immigration against him, can’t make it about age or “cognitive decline.” Trump would be seen as the older and divisive candidate.

Of course, the Dems will screw up and run Harris
It's easy to run on immigration against any democrat my high iq brother.

Call me crazy but this country isn't just a bunch of angry white dudes so if that opinion is coming mostly from that group, take it with a grain of salt. The country is a melting pot and there are huge populations of people that will be excited to vote for her, especially so because of who she'll be running against. Not the sexiest pick but you're fooling yourself if you don't think she can win.
Crazy!

She's not as disliked as she used to be but if we're going to pick between two bad choices, at least she will inject some life into younger voters and possibly females
Have you ever listened to her speak? If so, can you honestly say she's intelligent? I'm truly not being a wise ass. I mean the phrase "word salad " was invented to describe her.

Belief in it? No. Wanting to force everyone else to believe in it? Yes. You should also view this as extreme.
Ironic post is ironic. Forcing the acceptance of transgenderism, legalized genocide of unborn children, open borders, etc., etc. is not extreme? I expect a personal attack.

Awesome pick by Joe:

Independents love her 🤣🤣🤣

I don't think there could be a more American story of someone sucking and fvcking their way to the office of POTUS than her.

How do you feel about candidates that **** other women during marriages to three different wives? Fine for thee?

Kamala destroys Trump's chances to win back female voters, if he had much of one to begin with.
I disagree with this sentiment.

Women go to the grocery store and they are getting hit hard in the pocket. Kamala will have to find a way to distance herself from the inflationary policies

Reactions: Orange&Purple
Have you ever listened to her speak? If so, can you honestly say she's intelligent? I'm truly not being a wise ass. I mean the phrase "word salad " was invented to describe her.
Umm, I don't know what planet you live on but have you ever taken the time to listen to Trump? LOLOL

batteries, sharks, disinfectant, light on the insides, nuke hurricanes, Hannibal Lecter derpdoopaderp...

I think she speaks fine

She polled horribly in 2020

Not really a political person but for the democrats, what’s the general thought across the party that the primary was basically pointless and it seems like power brokers get to choose the candidate and not a vote?
I feel good about it still.

She polled horribly in 2020
Since then she's been a VP for four years, as well as an Attorney General and a Senator. No one on the Dem side more qualified with maybe the exception of Obama right now. I posted a poll above that showed her even with Trump and now she'll energize Gen Z and that's a large demographic. And if we're talking about polling, Trump has never broken 50% himself so this will once again be about picking the lesser of two evils and don't think a huge portion of the country won't vote for her for that reason alone.

Last edited:

I wouldn’t call my group angry white dudes. Mostly successful, happy families.

I’m sure she will pull plenty of votes. And the anti-Trump crowd would vote for a vegetable over him (they nearly had the chance). So she could win, sure, but she’s an awful candidate and approval rating is the same as bidens. She’s not well liked and I don’t think that’s really a contested opinion.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Since then she's been a VP for four years, as well as a DA and a Senator. No one on the Dem side more qualified with maybe the exception of Obama right now. I posted a poll above that showed her even with Trump and now she'll energize Gen Z and that's a large demographic. And if we're talking about polling, Trump has never broken 50% himself so this will once again be about picking the lesser of two evils and don't think a huge portion of the country won't vote for her for that reason alone.
A VP who was in n charge of the border the last 4 years?

If you think she is even with Trump you are sorely mistaken. Not saying she doesn’t have a chance, but she certainly has a LOT of ground to make up.

And she will own all of her administration’s policies that will be a lead weight.

I think it’s Trump 2024 in a landslide. If he does as poor of a job as Biden did during his term then let Harris have a turn in 2028.

I wouldn’t call my group angry white dudes. Mostly successful, happy families.

I’m sure she will pull plenty of votes. And the anti-Trump crowd would vote for a vegetable over him (they nearly had the chance). So she could win, sure, but she’s an awful candidate and approval rating is the same as bidens. She’s not well liked and I don’t think that’s really a contested opinion.
I understand that and I also understand that Trump has always had shitty approval ratings, so that won't be the determing factor IMO. We'll see what she's got when she actually starts campaigning, but it's possible that she can bring people around, particularly if she can make a devastating case against Trump and generate a positive vision for the future. We honestly have no idea what she can do so her approval ratings could drastically change between now and November.

Ironic post is ironic. Forcing the acceptance of transgenderism, legalized genocide of unborn children, open borders, etc., etc. is not extreme? I expect a personal attack.
Who is forcing you to accept/agree with/believe in any of that?

Reactions: dpic73
A VP who was in n charge of the border the last 4 years?

If you think she is even with Trump you are sorely mistaken. Not saying she doesn’t have a chance, but she certainly has a LOT of ground to make up.

And she will own all of her administration’s policies that will be a lead weight.

I think it’s Trump 2024 in a landslide. If he does as poor of a job as Biden did during his term then let Harris have a turn in 2028.
Trump didn't run away with it running against a vegetable so maybe you're the one who's sorely mistaken. Until she makes the case for her own candidacy you might be wise in not getting ahead of yourself.

Trump didn't run away with it running against a vegetable so maybe you're the one who's sorely mistaken. Until she makes the case for her own candidacy you might be wise in not getting ahead of yourself.
He didn’t run away it with it? Biden just quit. I think you even started the thread. He ran away with it and made his ass quit. What are you talking about?

Cmon Dpic you are better than that.

Imagine thinking Trump didn’t “run away with it” against Biden. lol🤡

He didn’t run away it with it? Biden just quit. I think you even started the thread. He ran away with it and made his ass quit. What are you talking about?

Cmon Dpic you are better than that.
He DID NOT run away with it even after Biden's disastrous performance at the debate, FACT! His own party made him quit, he didn't want to but they convinced him that he could cause the Dems to lose the Presidency and both houses. He was stoked about running against trump and badly wanted to challenge him again but it was clear to everyone else, he wasn't up to it.

Funny how we’ve had a literal vegetable for a leader of the free world for 4 years and now that he’s losing in the polls, the democrats along with their strong ally - the press - finally “realizes” he’s too old.

What a great hoax this presidency was!

America, don’t get fooled again! Trump in a landslide this coming November!
TRUTH!!

Nope, was saying most polling still showed it was a margin of error election, even after the debate.
I mean this in a nice way, but I think you misunderstand polling.

A better indicator of expected results are the futures markets for these events. Polymarket, predict it, oddschexker,

On all of those sites Trump was close to 75-25 to win over Biden.

Maybe you are trolling. If so I’d give you a 6/10

Trump made Biden quit. By all measures that is running away with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT