ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out

Harris will get hammered on immigration and lose on that key topic. Their best argument is that republicans blocked a bipartisan solution. That is true. However, she needs to exposition why they did nothing for over three years. That is her issue.

Harris will get hammered on immigration and lose. Their best argument is that republicans blocked a bipartisan solution. That is true. However, she needs to exposition why they did nothing for over three years. That is her issue.
Immigration is not going to be an issue for anyone who isn't already definitely voting for Trump. Magas continue to show an astonishing lack of awareness that abortion is what's going to sink them in November, just as it has the last several election cycles.

Edit - no idea if you're a Trump voter or not. I'm just making a larger point there.

I have found what works best for me, and I’d prefer not to be told that that no longer works for me because the government has decided to respect the establishment of a particular religion and prohibited the free exercise of my religious beliefs (or lack thereof).
That bring said, I hope you don’t get so triggered moving fwd over the subject of a Christian God.

Immigration is not going to be an issue for anyone who isn't already definitely voting for Trump. Magas continue to show an astonishing lack of awareness that abortion is what's going to sink them in November, just as it has the last several election cycles.

Edit - no idea if you're a Trump voter or not. I'm just making a larger point there.
I really don’t think abortion will swing the presidential election. Clinton knew the key. Its the economy stupid.

Also, people worried about abortion were going to vote for Biden anyway just like you claim on immigration for Trump.

However, the economy will get tied to immigration. Their are traditional Democratic demographics that actually want some border control.

If people believe the economy is good, then it may have more impact. They don’t believe that.

Democrat policies suck and have hurt the nation tremendously. You will get Biden policies no matter whose name is on the ticket. Should be Trump in a landslide.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I really don’t think abortion will swing the presidential election. Clinton knew the key. Its the economy stupid.

Also, people worried about abortion were going to vote for Biden anyway just like you claim on immigration for Trump.

However, the economy will get tied to immigration. Their are traditional Democratic demographics that actually want some border control.

If people believe the economy is good, then it may have more impact. They don’t believe that.
There are weak points for any and every candidate but everyone knows the VP slot is mostly ceremonial, so if that's the worst thing they can attack her with, I'd say it won't be a winning argument.

Reactions: okclem
There are weak points for any and every candidate but everyone knows the VP slot is mostly ceremonial, so if that's the worst thing they can attack her with, I'd say it won't be a winning argument.
I don’t think it is the worst. It is the easiest and her defense is not a defense. They claimed there was no issue for most of the administration’s time in office.

She has an issue claiming her tough on crime record because her liberal base doesn’t like that.

I think she will also suffer from a racist and sexist play from the wacko, radical right.

I don't believe "it's the economy, stupid" applies at this particular point in American history. In normal times, immigration and the economy can always be reliably counted on as the issues that move the needle. This is anything but normal times

This is different. We've dealt with economic and immigration issues forever, but democracy and full bodily autonomy for women have never been at risk like this. I hope the right continues to underestimate the issue. Ask yourself this, if they are so happy and proud of their stance on abortion, why was the word abortion not said 1 single time at the RNC? Literally not once. Not only was it not spoken, it was strictly forbidden to be spoken.

I don’t think it is the worst. It is the easiest and her defense is not a defense. They claimed there was no issue for most of the administration’s time in office.

She has an issue claiming her tough on crime record because her liberal base doesn’t like that.

I think she will also suffer from a racist and sexist play from the wacko, radical right.
I think you're really under-appreciating the nature of this election versus run of the mill elections.

Who knows, maybe I'm overestimating it?

Oh shit....dpic and okclem will piss themselves.

Everyone should read this…

They’ve Successfully Replaced Joe Biden on the Ballot — but How is the Next Nominee Going to Get on the Ballot in Two States?

The Heritage Oversight Project Highlighted They Cannot Take Biden off the Democratic Ticket in Two States, for any Reason other than Death or 25th Amendment 👀

Joe Biden did not die, nor has he been removed via the 25th amendment…

🔴 There are Two (Or More) Problematic States Now

• Nevada
• Wisconsin

• Wisconsin: does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death.
—— Biden hasn’t die

• Nevada: no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.
—— It’s past June, and Biden has not died, nor 25th’d

• Georgia: If Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name will remain on the ballot but no votes will be counted.
—— not applied here.

• Texas, the two party's nominees have until the 74th day before the election to withdraw from the ballot.
—— As of today, there are 106 days til election. The next candidate can be added.

• Some states, like South Carolina, do not allow candidates to withdraw for political reasons.
—— This is still up in the air. No indication if they will allow the change.

• Some states don't have any laws on the books for dealing with a presidential nominee withdrawing, and there is little precedent for such a situation occurring.
—— the next two weeks will be interesting

So unless they use the 25th amendment to remove him, or kill him, the next Presidential Nominee won’t be a choice in the next election.

The Rockefeller Precedent is looking more and more enticing… 👀

Im referencing the meat dairy agenda. Cutting out meat due to cow farts of methane..EXTREME...i am a Christian but i DO NOT want a national religion...

It could never be the national religion because in mandating such a thing it would destroy the legitimacy of the faith and cease to be it. All these wacko folks may think they are followers of Christ but they aren't. They are more like the crusaders who crusades in the name of everything but Jesus.

He will smoke Kamala, Gavin or Gretchen. Unless they change the rules (which they have before) it has to be Kamala or they lose the money raised

Without cheating, there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell Kamala could win an election.

I’ll double up the bet anyone here.

I don’t know anyone that likes her. Similar to Biden in that my favorite thing is that she’s not Trump. And that is sad.

Imagine thinking Trump didn’t “run away with it” against Biden. lol🤡

I want trump to win, so this is no love fest for Kamala- she is horrible. EVEN SO, trump has never polled above 50% - even after the debate against Joe. While trump may have ended up with a large electoral college victory over Joe by narrow victories in some swing states, he was never going to have a massive popular vote win. All that matters is what happens in the swing states. Picking Kelly as vp probably wins AZ for Kamala. What happens in PA likely decides this one.

At the very least, she does not have dementia. That might be enough. This election will not be won based on who people like. It will be based on who people like the least. Most people are voting against someone rather than for someone in this election. Most dems were going to vote for Joe to keep trump out and that will not change with Kamala. What MIGHT change is that some independents and possible some minorities( women/black voters) may vote for her when they would not vote for Joe.

Call me crazy but this country isn't just a bunch of angry white dudes so if that opinion is coming mostly from that group, take it with a grain of salt. The country is a melting pot and there are huge populations of people that will be excited to vote for her, especially so because of who she'll be running against. Not the sexiest pick but you're fooling yourself if you don't think she can win.

Most people that vote for her have no idea of what her policies and beliefs are.

Proves we have a dumbass country of voters who vote for someone they have no idea about other than being black and a Woman.

Fact is, the large majority of democrats have no idea about politics - none.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Most people that vote for her have no idea of what her policies and beliefs are.

Proves we have a dumbass country of voters who vote for someone they have no idea about other than being black and a Woman.

Derp, of course they don't because in her role, she was charged with supporting Biden's vision. She hasn't even put out a platform yet so none of this applies until we see how she campaigns and we see what her vision is.
Stupid statement

Derp, of course they don't because in her role, she was charged with supporting Biden's vision. She hasn't even put out a platform yet so none of this applies until we see how she campaigns and we see what her vision is.

Stupid statement
No change in policy at all.

Oh shit....dpic and okclem will piss themselves.

Everyone should read this…

They’ve Successfully Replaced Joe Biden on the Ballot — but How is the Next Nominee Going to Get on the Ballot in Two States?

The Heritage Oversight Project Highlighted They Cannot Take Biden off the Democratic Ticket in Two States, for any Reason other than Death or 25th Amendment 👀

Joe Biden did not die, nor has he been removed via the 25th amendment…

🔴 There are Two (Or More) Problematic States Now

• Nevada
• Wisconsin

• Wisconsin: does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death.
—— Biden hasn’t die

• Nevada: no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.
—— It’s past June, and Biden has not died, nor 25th’d

• Georgia: If Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name will remain on the ballot but no votes will be counted.
—— not applied here.

• Texas, the two party's nominees have until the 74th day before the election to withdraw from the ballot.
—— As of today, there are 106 days til election. The next candidate can be added.

• Some states, like South Carolina, do not allow candidates to withdraw for political reasons.
—— This is still up in the air. No indication if they will allow the change.

• Some states don't have any laws on the books for dealing with a presidential nominee withdrawing, and there is little precedent for such a situation occurring.
—— the next two weeks will be interesting

So unless they use the 25th amendment to remove him, or kill him, the next Presidential Nominee won’t be a choice in the next election.

The Rockefeller Precedent is looking more and more enticing… 👀

I want trump to win, so this is no love fest for Kamala- she is horrible. EVEN SO, trump has never polled above 50% - even after the debate against Joe. While trump may have ended up with a large electoral college victory over Joe by narrow victories in some swing states, he was never going to have a massive popular vote win. All that matters is what happens in the swing states. Picking Kelly as vp probably wins AZ for Kamala. What happens in PA likely decides this one.

At the very least, she does not have dementia. That might be enough. This election will not be won based on who people like. It will be based on who people like the least. Most people are voting against someone rather than for someone in this election. Most dems were going to vote for Joe to keep trump out and that will not change with Kamala. What MIGHT change is that some independents and possible some minorities( women/black voters) may vote for her when they would not vote for Joe.

I agree with you that it's going to be tight no matter what but here is a current national poll showing Trump over 50%. I am mainly interested in the battleground states though for sure.

Just wondering.

Are you saying Kamala did not elevate her status as the result of her personal decisions on relationships?
No. I know nothing about Kamala's private life. I wasn't commenting on that nor will I.

This post below is what I was commenting on. I'm expecting a lot of this kind of rhetoric going forward, and it will make Trump even less popular than he is, and they won't be able to help themselves because it's who they are.
Kameltoe was sucking & banging em to get power.

uEagvBI.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
If I was referring to a futures market, I would have said so. Trump did not make Biden quit, in fact he was one of the main reasons he wanted to stay in it. By all measures, you're being intentionally dense. 3/10
Trump didn’t make Biden quit? We are all laughing at you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT