ADVERTISEMENT

BIDEN ECONOMY: US Debt Surpasses the $30 Trillion Mark for the First Time in History

Take a second to step back and read what you wrote.

Flex by mentioning your Land Cruiser- check.

Imply that you have so much money that gas prices don’t matter- check.

This is where you typically whine about my chiming in on your responses, but you bring it on yourself. You act like a villain from an 80s ski movie- I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s impressive.
The only kind of person who’d view what he said as bragging, is an envious one. He didn’t boast one iota.

And he hates poor people, who can’t afford expensive fuel.
Don't give him too much grief, he's just angry that his portfolio lost 17% in the first 4-5 weeks of 22 trading and he can't admit that it's Biden's mounting political influence on the fed to fuel his dying inequality reducing agenda with a hope and a prayer that it preserves votes in the midterm. All about votes

You'll note the aggressive stance from the fed is coming post a liquidity peak in March of 21 driving the most liquidity sensitive segments in the market down one by own, see high-growth mid-cap tech companies as one good example. The fed knows that liquidity is the most important component of a financial market so to continue pushing stark change, only reinforces the view that it's due to political pressure. You can just look at the swings/daily corrections on Nasdaq and the S&P and realize that we are in the middle of a very not-normal market cycle.

The second example is a bogus transitory inflation stance, which Powell shifted on when he was reappointed as fed chair. When you really really look at the underbelly of the markets, this admin is risking a massive fed policy mistake for a social agenda.

It's tough to be too mad at him when you know deep down he is incredibly regretful of his voting decision to put this far left policy, dementia ridden idiot in office. He probably just needs a hug and a good will hunting style conversation with Robin Williams ......."it's not your fault Will"

You can thank him for the American Rescue Plan which enabled the economy to quickly rebound...maybe too quickly, but I can only imagine what you'd be saying if he hadn't enabled that. Be happy that the economy is booming and there are jobs for anyone who wants them. I'm really sad you find it hard to afford gas though.
If you thing the economy is booming, well......you don't know what booming is.

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
you know Trump signed the checks right?
You keep coming up with the silly BS. Trump was President. So the checks had his name on it because he was The President.

Nancy and Chuck made us eat that debt. The DEMOCRATIC control Congress passed that spending. Do you need a civics lesson on the branches of government and their responsibilities?

i suggest you earn more money so we dont have to hear you bitching about $80. This america, the land of opportunity. If that is an issue for you then you are doing it wrong.
Yeah, I am what Barry and Joe define and among the wealthiest of Americans. I know that because Nancy and Chuck increased my income taxes by 29.5% from last year to this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
If you thing the economy is booming, well......you don't know what booming is.
"The U.S. economy will likely grow by around 6% in 2021 and 4% or more in 2022, the highest rates for decades, analysts say. Strong U.S. growth momentum is expected to push the unemployment rate to the lowest level in almost seven decades by 2023, according to Deutsche Bank analysts."

"The conservative media favored by Republicans are more overtly partisan. So what we’re getting right now is relentless hammering on inflation and other economic sore spots from conservative outlets that were mostly economic cheerleaders during Donald Trump’s presidency and … only moderately less-relentless attention to them in the mainstream media."

And he hates poor people, who can’t afford expensive fuel.

I don’t hate poor people, just the ones who constantly complain about gas prices on a sports message board. Work harder, post less and maybe gas prices wont be such an issue.

You keep coming up with the silly BS. Trump was President. So the checks had his name on it because he was The President.

Nancy and Chuck made us eat that debt. The DEMOCRATIC control Congress passed that spending. Do you need a civics lesson on the branches of government and their responsibilities?

You have to be the most misinformed person alive. Trump signed the stimulus bill into law, and then held up the checks so that they could include his signature. Biden did not do this. The checks that went out to poors on his watch did not include his signature.

Yeah, I am what Barry and Joe define and among the wealthiest of Americans. I know that because Nancy and Chuck increased my income taxes buy 29.5% from last year to this year.

How? How did Nancy and Chuck change your tax rate? Did the dems pass new tax law and I missed it?

The last change to tax law was by the Trumpublicans. You dont remember the keg party they had?

How? How did Nancy and Chuck change your tax rate? Did the dems pass new tax law and I missed it?

The last change to tax law was by the Trumpublicans. You dont remember the keg party they had?
You are correct that China Joe has not changed any tax based laws, so anything good that happens to the economy is due to Big Bad Don and dont you forget it. If not for the economic engine that Trump put in placed before the China virus hit then we would already be in a depression. Thanks for your assistance in proving who did what.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmk and DW4_2016
You are correct that China Joe has not changed any tax based laws, so anything good that happens to the economy is due to Big Bad Don and dont you forget it. If not for the economic engine that Trump put in placed before the China virus hit then we would already be in a depression. Thanks for your assistance in proving who did what.
Is inflation bad?

Is inflation bad?
Inflation is bad...LOL. If you trying to blame that on Trump then the answer is no. This inflation is mainly driven by the cost of gas as all companies costs go up for fuel and they are passing it on to the consumer and the fuel fiasco is on China Joe. Plus all the additional stimulus money the dems dumped into the economy also spurred the inflation to get worse faster.

Inflation is bad...LOL. If you trying to blame that on Trump then the answer is no. This inflation is mainly driven by the cost of gas as all companies costs go up for fuel and they are passing it on to the consumer and the fuel fiasco is on China Joe. Plus all the additional stimulus money the dems dumped into the economy also spurred the inflation to get worse faster.
So Trump's stimulus was ok but Biden's was not? Trump badgered Powell about interest rates being too high when they were already at fairly low levels. The pandemic happened, and the Fed didn't have much of a choice but to take on a huge balance. It can't lower interest rates further without running the risk of inflation worsening significantly. Gas prices are tied to the global market, and US oil companies, not just Biden, have an interest in keeping the price of oil high. Domestic producers benefit from the high prices, and they get squeezed when the price drops because we can't outcompete foreign producers who undercut us. Inflation in the price of food was already at 6% in 2020, before Biden took office.

Last edited:
So Trump's stimulus was ok but Biden's was not?

I think the first stimulus was ok honestly considering covid shut the country down fully. Biden came in after the country was in recovery mode with everything opened again and extended everything further than he should have imo, but thats arguable. Without the tax structure that Trump put in during his term it would all be much worse imo. Biden still wants to do a tax bill and I hope that they cannot get that done before the midterms where I expect the repubs to take the house and senate barring some unforeseen miracle helping the dems.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I think the first stimulus was ok honestly considering covid shut the country down fully. Biden came in after the country was in recovery mode with everything opened again and extended everything further than he should have imo, but thats arguable. Without the tax structure that Trump put in during his term it would all be much worse imo. Biden still wants to do a tax bill and I hope that they cannot get that done before the midterms where I expect the repubs to take the house and senate barring some unforeseen miracle helping the dems.
Fair enough. I expanded on my previous post. Frankly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts

So Trump's stimulus was ok but Biden's was not? Trump badgered Powell about interest rates being too high when they were already at fairly low levels. The pandemic happened, and the Fed didn't have much of a choice but to take on a huge balance. It can't lower interest rates further without running the risk of inflation worsening significantly. Gas prices are tied to the global market, and US oil companies, not just Biden, have an interest in keeping the price of oil high. Domestic producers benefit from the high prices, and they get squeezed when the price drops because we can't outcompete foreign producers who undercut us. Inflation in the price of food was already at 6% in 2020, before Biden took office.
I appreciate hearing your viewpoint also, but I think Trump had a lot to do with keeping the price of gas down and that benefits the American citizens and it stands as a shield to inflation imo. Graph of the price of gas looks like a V when plotting over the Obama to Trump and then to Biden admins and I do not see it as a lucky coincidence for Trump. I do concede that there are global factors at play also though. I am just hoping that everything improves for the economy even if it means giving Biden more popularity. I just want the country to be successful and for our citizens to have an economic situation where they can be successful.

Reactions: PawsFan_
I appreciate hearing your viewpoint also, but I think Trump had a lot to do with keeping the price of gas down and that benefits the American citizens and it stands as a shield to inflation imo. Graph of the price of gas looks like a V when plotting over the Obama to Trump and then to Biden admins and I do not see it as a lucky coincidence for Trump. I do concede that there are global factors at play also though. I am just hoping that everything improves for the economy even if it means giving Biden more popularity. I just want the country to be successful and for our citizens to have an economic situation where they can be successful.

Wholeheartedly agree with you on the last point. I just wish more people would realize that economics is a hell of a lot more complicated than politicians make it out to be.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You can thank him for the American Rescue Plan which enabled the economy to quickly rebound...maybe too quickly, but I can only imagine what you'd be saying if he hadn't enabled that. Be happy that the economy is booming and there are jobs for anyone who wants them. I'm really sad you find it hard to afford gas though.
I thought the American rescue plan was funded over 10years? Man, just think what year 2 will be like. And 3 and 4....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT