ADVERTISEMENT

BIDEN ECONOMY: US Debt Surpasses the $30 Trillion Mark for the First Time in History

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Just for @nytigerfan :cool:

By Joe Hoft
Published February 1, 2022 at 5:20pm
US-Debt-Up.jpg

Biden’s economy is in free fall. It’s as if he wants to destroy the US economy.

A couple of days ago we reported on inflation in the US reaching 40-year highs.
At Thanksgiving, we reported on sales being way down for the first time ever.
TRENDING: Exclusive Letter from Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes at the Cimarron Prison and Correctional Facility in Oklahoma
The list goes on and on.
Today we can add the US Deficit to the list. Under Biden, the US debt surpassed $30 Trillion for the first time ever.
National-Debt-Surpasses-30-T.jpg

The last President to lower the deficit was President Trump in his first year in office. But the Fed kept raising rates which eventually made it impossible to pay off the debt as more money went towards interest. Now the Fed has rates back at zero percent which is the preferred rate for Democrats when in office. If the rates were any higher, Biden would have increased the debt sooner.
Fed-Funds-Rate-2000-to-2022.jpg

What a nightmare a stolen election makes.

Just for @nytigerfan :cool:

By Joe Hoft
Published February 1, 2022 at 5:20pm
US-Debt-Up.jpg

Biden’s economy is in free fall. It’s as if he wants to destroy the US economy.

A couple of days ago we reported on inflation in the US reaching 40-year highs.
At Thanksgiving, we reported on sales being way down for the first time ever.
TRENDING: Exclusive Letter from Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes at the Cimarron Prison and Correctional Facility in Oklahoma
The list goes on and on.
Today we can add the US Deficit to the list. Under Biden, the US debt surpassed $30 Trillion for the first time ever.
National-Debt-Surpasses-30-T.jpg

The last President to lower the deficit was President Trump in his first year in office. But the Fed kept raising rates which eventually made it impossible to pay off the debt as more money went towards interest. Now the Fed has rates back at zero percent which is the preferred rate for Democrats when in office. If the rates were any higher, Biden would have increased the debt sooner.
Fed-Funds-Rate-2000-to-2022.jpg

What a nightmare a stolen election makes.

This has to be a troll post right?

The national debt increased by almost 36% during Trump's tenure​

Republican candidate Donald Trump promised during the 2016 presidential campaign that he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.

Instead, his budget estimates showed that he would actually add at least $8.3 trillion, increasing the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion by 2025.1 But the national debt reached that figure much sooner. The national debt stood at $19.9 trillion when President Trump took office in January 2017, and it reached a high of $27 trillion in October 2020.

The last 4 presidents have all failed us bigly on the debt - Bush Jr. and Trump included.

Mind blowing that there are people supportive of dramatic entitlement expansions that will make the problem even worse.
Or HUGE tax cuts! 😉

Reactions: firegiver

Republican candidate Donald Trump promised during the 2016 presidential campaign that he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.

Instead, his budget estimates showed that he would actually add at least $8.3 trillion, increasing the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion by 2025.1 But the national debt reached that figure much sooner. The national debt stood at $19.9 trillion when President Trump took office in January 2017, and it reached a high of $27 trillion in October 2020.
I am just giving you back some of what you were dishing out. You were busting Trump on it for sure. I have stated for the record that the national debt is a runaway freight train at this point and its almost impossible for any POTUS to stop it in even 8 years implementing perfect policies. The interest on the national debt alone is now the 2nd biggest single payment on the yearly budget behind military spending and it will eventually become number one. "Houston...........we have a problem".

Of course they could hyper inflate the currency and just pay it off in monopoly money. Debt free, but wow it would suck. I am not ruling it out as a possibility though.

Reactions: PawsFan_

The nation's jobs recovery picked up steam last month despite a spike in new coronavirus infections.

U.S. employers added 467,000 jobs in January, according to a new tally from the Labor Department. That's much better than the 150,000 jobs forecasters were expecting, although it marks a slowdown from December, when revised figures show the country gained 510,000 jobs. Job gains for November were also revised upward.

The nation's jobs recovery picked up steam last month despite a spike in new coronavirus infections.

U.S. employers added 467,000 jobs in January, according to a new tally from the Labor Department. That's much better than the 150,000 jobs forecasters were expecting, although it marks a slowdown from December, when revised figures show the country gained 510,000 jobs. Job gains for November were also revised upward.
November's numbers were also revised up to 647,000 jobs added. That's 6.6 million jobs added in 12 months - the biggest year of job growth in history.

Welcome to the Biden Boom. 😎

Last edited:

This has to be a troll. So you are going to blame Chuck and Nancy's COVID bailouts on Donald? It's a dem control Congress right? Congress is the exclusive branch of the government that has the ability to legislate funding, right?

November's numbers were also revised up to 647,000 jobs added. That's 6.6 million jobs added in 12 months - the biggest year of job growth in history.

Welcome to the Biden Boom. 😎
Yeah, that's just what I was thinking when it cost me more than $80 to fill up my car yesterday. Gee, this economy is booming.

Let's Go Brandon.

Last edited:
Year, that's just what I was thinking when it cost me more than $80 to fill up my car yesterday. Gee, this economy is booming.

Let's Go Brandon.
You can thank him for the American Rescue Plan which enabled the economy to quickly rebound...maybe too quickly, but I can only imagine what you'd be saying if he hadn't enabled that. Be happy that the economy is booming and there are jobs for anyone who wants them. I'm really sad you find it hard to afford gas though.

Year, that's just what I was thinking when it cost me more than $80 to fill up my car yesterday. Gee, this economy is booming.

Let's Go Brandon.
i see you over there you pussy ass bitch.

Let's Go Brandon.
What on earth car do you drive and where do you live where gas is that expensive

This has to be a troll. So you are going to blame Chuck and Nancy's COVID bailouts on Donald? It's a dem control Congress right? Congress is the exclusive branch of the government that has the ability to legislate funding, right?

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.
The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.

The combination of Trump’s 2017 tax cut and the lack of any serious spending restraint helped both the deficit and the debt soar. So when the once-in-a-lifetime viral disaster slammed our country and we threw more than $3 trillion into pandemic-related stimulus, there was no longer any margin for error.

Last edited:

you know Trump signed the checks right?

Let's Go Brandon.

i suggest you earn more money so we dont have to hear you bitching about $80. This america, the land of opportunity. If that is an issue for you then you are doing it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
If it hurts, they shouldn't have bought a Land Cruiser or Monster truck.

Again, I don’t care. I haven’t concerned myself with the cost of gas since my early 20s.

But there are people here that have to work in Charleston or Mt. Pleasant and live in Summerville or Goose Creek because the cost of housing where I live is exorbitant.

Maybe they don’t drive land cruisers, but they drive 10X more miles than I do. I’m sure this affects them. As does the increased cost of goods due to added fuels prices.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Again, I don’t care. I haven’t concerned myself with the cost of gas since my early 20s.

But there are people here that have to work in Charleston or Mt. Pleasant and live in Summerville or Goose Creek because the cost of housing where I live is exorbitant.

Maybe they don’t drive land cruisers, but they drive 10X more miles than I do. I’m sure this affects them. As does the increased cost of goods due to added fuels prices.
I certainly have sympathy with lower income people and the impact higher gas prices have on their lives, but on the other hand, they also aren't hurting for jobs.
But a gainfully employed, grown ass man wouldn't buy a personal vehicle that could hold $80 worth of gas if they couldn't afford it.

I certainly have sympathy with lower income people and the impact higher gas prices have on their lives, but on the other hand, they also aren't hurting for jobs.
But a gainfully employed, grown ass man wouldn't buy a personal vehicle that could hold $80 worth of gas if they couldn't afford it.

100% on board the personal responsibility train. Pretty much zero reason for a person without physical or mental handicaps to need anything at all from the federal government.

With such a high-demand economy, why would we ever financially incentivize anything other than work?

Last edited:

LOL. Now for the rest of the story. The dems are just using the old obama playbook to make themselves look good and make you minions happy.

More on Today’s Bogus Job Numbers from the BLS – “There’s Never Been a January Seasonal Adjustment of This Magnitude”​

By Joe Hoft
Published February 4, 2022 at 12:18pm
36309A27-958A-413B-9CE6-B304CC6CDB58.jpeg

Today’s job numbers are as shocking as Joe Biden’s win in the 2020 Election – meaning they’re garbage. Here’s more on the unrealistic and dishonest reporting coming from the BLS.

We reported earlier on how today’s job numbers coming out of the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) made no sense:
Now we have more on these over-the-top numbers. Zerohedge reports:
TRENDING: Pence Responds to President Trump - Claims He Had No Right "To Overturn the Election"
For those who only look at headlines, today’s payrolls report was a veritable shock: coming in at 467K, it was almost 4x the consensus median expectation of 125K, and was orders of magnitude above Goldman’s forecast of -250K. Putting the stunning, 3-sigma beat in context, it came above all 78 estimates, and was more than double the highest forecast of 225K from HSBC. Even more ludicrous were historical adjustments which saw December increased from 199K to 510K, November from 249K to 647K and so on.
The plot thickens:
Well, here’s what happened. First, looking at just the December to January change we find that while the seasonally adjusted number rose by an impressive 467K, the unadjusted number collapsed, tumbling from 150.349 million to 147.525 million, a 2.8 million drop (as it tends to do every time the year shifts from December to January) meaning that the entire delta in the January number – somewhere in the 3+ million range – is due to arbitrary adjustments overlaid on top of the data…
…Focusing on just 2021, we find something curious: the stunning print from the summer which saw June and July print at or over 1 million, have been slashed by almost 50%, at the expense of most recent months such that October added 29K, November added 398K and December added 311K jobs to what was the original print only as a result of seasonal adjustments. Said otherwise, March-July was revised lower by -1,061,000 while Aug-Dec was revised up by +817,000.
Zerohedge goes on to note –
SouthBay Research notes in his NFP postmortem, “there has never been a January Seasonal Adjustment of this magnitude”
The overall theme is that the BLS apparently is now saying that they way overstated jobs this past summer and decided to move those overstatements to January.
We saw a similar approach taken by the Burea of Economic Analysis (BEA) to the GDP in 2018. President Trump’s numbers were too good, so the BEA reduced Trump’s numbers in 2017 and redistributed the increase in GDP to the Obama years.

The individuals running all these government agencies need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for falsifying information that is so central to the lives of Americans if this is indeed the case. Casual observations indicate that something very dishonest is going on.

$80 for me to fill up the land cruiser today in Mt. Pleasant, SC. I really don’t care, but feel badly for those that it hurts.
Take a second to step back and read what you wrote.

Flex by mentioning your Land Cruiser- check.

Imply that you have so much money that gas prices don’t matter- check.

This is where you typically whine about my chiming in on your responses, but you bring it on yourself. You act like a villain from an 80s ski movie- I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s impressive.

Last edited:
You raise an excellent point.........This is sort of how I feel about people that borrowed a bunch of money to go college and now feel like they shouldn't have to pay it back.

It also reinforces why my tax dollars shouldn't go up to continue supporting folks that cheat the system and buy $80k cars while on welfare.

Did we just find common ground? Breaking bread.......

Take a second to step back and read what you wrote.

Flex by mentioning your Land Cruiser- check.

Imply that you have so much money that gas prices don’t matter- check.

This is where you typically whine about my chiming in on your responses, but you bring it on yourself. You act like a villain from an 80s ski movie- I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s impressive.

The post I responded to asked what kind of car and where do you live. And the tone on this board is different than TWZ.

What’s impressive is how deeply I have wedged myself into your psyche. Less impressive that you think my 8 year old land cruiser is a flex of some sort.

You raise an excellent point.........This is sort of how I feel about people that borrowed a bunch of money to go college and now feel like they shouldn't have to pay it back.

It also reinforces why my tax dollars shouldn't go up to continue supporting folks that cheat the system and buy $80k cars while on welfare.

Did we just find common ground? Breaking bread.......
If we're breaking bread, this might be our last supper. 😅

I'm speaking to the whiny snowflakes on here that complain about the price of gas for their Monster trucks. Gas prices aren't and never will be stable, so if you bought that vehicle without factoring in the possibility of higher gas prices, you're a dumbass. Your demand is partly responsible for the gas prices in the first place so go cry your tears somewhere else -nobody cares.

Reactions: nytigerfan
If we're breaking bread, this might be our last supper. 😅

I'm speaking to the whiny snowflakes on here that complain about the price of gas for their Monster trucks. Gas prices aren't and never will be stable, so if you bought that vehicle without factoring in the possibility of higher gas prices, you're a dumbass. Your demand is partly responsible for the gas prices in the first place so go cry your tears somewhere else -nobody cares.

I bet you drive a big old SUV that eats gas like nytigerfan eats carbs.

Please talk to your fellow lib, @nytigerfan. He’s a flaming Biden fan, who’s supposed to care about his fellow man who’s struggling with that high fuel cost.

Instead of showing compassion, he’s the new Donald Trump light.

Reactions: PawsFan_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT