ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has pulled his tax returns from the internet

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Very interesting @dpic73 Very funny that it turns out that Trump was correct and Biden was lying in that debate. Think about that. The entire segment was longer and highly recommended if you can find it.

Last edited:

Is this how Hunter laundered money tax free to “The Big Guy”…

Background Check Form Claims Hunter Biden Paid $50,000 a Month in Rent for Biden Home Where Classified Docs Were Stored​

By Collin RuggJanuary 14, 2023Updated:January 15, 2023

On Monday, classified documents from his time as vice president were found in President Joe Biden’s private office at UPenn.
Days later, more classified documents were found stashed in Biden’s garage next to the president’s corvette at his Delaware home which triggered Attorney General Merrick Garland to appoint a special counsel.
“Attorney General Merrick Garland has appointed a special counsel to take over the investigation into President Joe Biden’s potential mishandling of classified documents,” CNN reported. “The special counsel is Robert Hur.”

There seems to be however, that more is going on than what meets the eye.
According to a “Background Screening Request” form that was filled out by Hunter Biden in 2018, the president’s son claimed he owned the Delaware residence where the classified documents were found.

“The now-52-year-old began listing the Wilmington home as his address following his 2017 divorce from ex-wife Kathleen Buhle — even falsely claiming he owned the property on a July 2018 background check form as part of a rental application,” the New York Post reported.
On the “Monthly Rent” portion of the form, Hunter Biden claimed he paid $49,910 in rent each month.

Town and Country magazine estimates the Delaware home is worth about $2 million which would suggest that if Hunter Biden is truly paying nearly $600,000 a year in rent, he is overpaying by a lot.
“In 2018 Hunter Biden claimed he owned the house where Joe Biden kept classified documents alongside his Corvette in the garage ,” reported journalist Miranda Devine.

Was this Hunter Biden’s way of funneling the money he earned with his father’s political connections back to his father?
After Hunter’s divorce was finalized in May of 2017, he was included in an email from his business partner James Gilliar about a venture with Chinese state-funded energy company CEFC China Energy. The email stated that Hunter and his partners would receive 20% of the shares in the new business, with 10% going to Hunter’s uncle James Biden and the other 10% being “held by H for the big guy.”
Tony Bobulinski, another one of Hunter’s former business partners, claims that he had a meeting with Joe Biden regarding the CEFC venture on May 2, 2017, and that the president was the individual referred to as the “big guy” in Gilliar’s email. Additionally, Gilliar himself confirmed that Joe Biden was the “big guy” mentioned in a message found on the laptop.
The New York Post reports: “The following year, federal investigators began looking into whether Hunter and his business associates violated tax and money laundering laws during their dealings in China and other countries. Emails and other records related to the deals were found on the laptop, which Hunter dropped off at a Delaware repair shop in 2019 and never reclaimed.”
According to text messages found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, the president’s son was on the hook for 50% of family expenses. How did Hunter Biden get this money back to his father?
“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” a furious Hunter Biden said to his daughter Naomi in January of 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
The New York Post continues:
The laptop doesn’t contain any direct evidence of such money transfers but shows Hunter was routinely on the hook for household expenses — including repairs to the Wilmington home.
In December 2020, weeks after his father was elected president, Hunter Biden announced that his “tax affairs” were being investigated by federal authorities in Delaware, and said he was “confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately.”
Recent reports have indicated investigators believe they have enough evidence to charge the first son with tax crimes — as well as with lying about his drug abuse on a federal form so he could buy a gun in 2018.

Very interesting @dpic73 Very funny that it turns out that Trump was correct and Biden was lying in that debate. Think about that. The entire segment was longer and highly recommended if you can find it.

How did Biden lie?
  • He has now released 23 years of tax returns
  • It took me 2 mins to find them so Tucker is a dumbass
  • We know exactly how he got rich during those years - speaking engagements and book deals
  • Once again, you trust people who have no interest in telling you the truth
  • You have been gaslighted. Again

How did Biden lie?
  • He has now released 23 years of tax returns
  • It took me 2 mins to find them so Tucker is a dumbass
  • We know exactly how he got rich during those years - speaking engagements and book deals
  • Once again, you trust people who have no interest in telling you the truth
  • You have been gaslighted. Again
Book deals and speaking engagements my ass!! Hunter apparently was giving him 6M per year as a renter...wow!! Thats a deal. MONEY LAUNDERING!! We both know that Tucker is smarter than you so I wouldnt be trashing him if I was you.

Book deals and speaking engagements my ass!! Hunter apparently was giving him 6M per year as a renter...wow!! Thats a deal. MONEY LAUNDERING!! We both know that Tucker is smarter than you so I wouldnt be trashing him if I was you.
  • Bwah, Tucker can't find them but I can so that makes me smarter than him.
  • Tucker says there are "questions" about how he got so rich. His tax returns show exactly where the money comes from. He wants you to believe the money came from nefarious sources, when no such evidence exists
  • Who gives a shit? This in no way, shape or form makes Trump look good - that ship has sailed long ago
  • How did Biden lie in the debate? And if he did, why does it matter to you? You LOVE LIARS!
  • Is this a bombshell or a smoking gun?
HaMKNBS.jpg

"The former vice president and 2020 presidential contender and his wife Jill Biden reported about $10 million in income in 2017 from a pair of S-corporations, CelticCapri and Giacoppa. The two entities were paid for the couple’s book deals and speaking gigs."

Reactions: OleFastball
  • Tucker says there are "questions" about how he got so rich. His tax returns show exactly where the money comes from. He wants you to believe the money came from nefarious sources, when no such evidence exists
  • Who gives a shit? This in no way, shape or form makes Trump look good - that ship has sailed long ago
  • How did Biden lie in the debate? And if he did, why does it matter to you? You LOVE LIARS!
HaMKNBS.jpg

"The former vice president and 2020 presidential contender and his wife Jill Biden reported about $10 million in income in 2017 from a pair of S-corporations, CelticCapri and Giacoppa. The two entities were paid for the couple’s book deals and speaking gigs."
We want to and will confirm where that dirty money come from. China Joe couldnt attract a full room if they were paying people to come in and you think he could sell enough books to make millions? Thats a joke.

We want to and will confirm where that dirty money come from. China Joe couldnt attract a full room if they were paying people to come in and you think he could sell enough books to make millions? Thats a joke.
I'm sure no one has thought about digging into it except you. Maybe you should tell them about your suspicions.

So, given that dpic was able to find Biden's tax returns online in about 5 seconds... will you admit at least that Tucker is full of crap in this case?

So, given that dpic was able to find Biden's tax returns online in about 5 seconds... will you admit at least that Tucker is full of crap in this case?

Has he ever, even once, admitted that one of the mountains of garbage articles that have all proven to not be the ,"Bombshell, Gamechanger, Smoking Gun, etc" might have been wrong?

FYI - if you really cared about where his money came from, it's easy to find out. I'm sure even you and Tucker could find it, if you cared about the truth. For one, his book in 2017 "Promise me Dad" was a #1 New York Times best seller with over 300,000 copies sold. Forbes did a breakdown on where the rest of it came from as well. You'll be sad when you see that none of his income came from China because now you can't call him China Joe anymore ☹️

FYI - if you really cared about where his money came from, it's easy to find out. I'm sure even you and Tucker could find it, if you cared about the truth. For one, his book in 2017 "Promise me Dad" was a #1 New York Times best seller with over 300,000 copies sold. Forbes did a breakdown on where the rest of it came from as well. You'll be sad when you see that none of his income came from China because now you can't call him China Joe anymore ☹️

Yep. And not to mention, if Joe is on china's payroll, then he is doing a shit job for him. He has been much tougher on china than his predecessor.

“You really have seen a sea change in the way that they’re looking at the relationship with China,” said Clete Willems, who helped design China economic policy in the Trump White House as Deputy Assistant to the President for International Economics and Deputy Director of the National Economic Council. “[The Biden] administration views Chinese indigenous innovation as a per se national security threat ... and that is a big leap from where we’ve ever been before.”

The new strategy, which the Biden administration internally calls its “protect agenda,” is being rolled out this fall and winter in a series of executive actions. In October, the Commerce Department issued new rules aimed at cutting off Chinese firms’ ability to manufacture advanced computer chips. They will soon be followed by an executive order creating new federal authority to regulate U.S. investments in China — the first time the federal government will exert such power over American industry – and an executive order to limit the ability of Chinese apps like TikTok to collect data from Americans.

Reactions: dpic73

This seems about typical of you... The thread title reads:

Biden has pulled his tax returns from the internet​

Yet his 2021 tax returns are LITERALLY the 2nd thing that comes up when you google: Joe biden's tax returns

Tucker Carlsen lied RIGHT TO YOUR FACE about something that was a huge deal with the 2020 election... namely tax returns and the President releasing them. But you couldn't even be bothered to do a < 10 second google search to see if it was actually true before coming on here and posting it. This is complete bullshit and demonstrably so. Yet you somehow believe that there's credible evidence of wrong doing when you start off being stupidly wrong.

Last edited:
Never!! Tucker is a badass and he is right. @dpic73 found a fake news copy no doubt. China Joe is getting nervous. He has lived most of his life so he basically got away with it all, but he is worried that all the money he stole will be taken from his descendents.

HaMKNBS.jpg

One easy big lie was China Joe stating the Hunter laptop was Russian disinfo? Any comment on that? China Joe and his family nervous that all that money that they stole fair and square might be taken somehow.

This seems about typical of you... The thread title reads:

Yet his 2021 tax returns are LITERALLY the 2nd thing that comes up when you google: Joe biden's tax returns

Tucker Carlsen lied RIGHT TO YOUR FACE about something that was a huge deal with the 2020 election... namely tax returns and the President releasing them. But you couldn't even be bothered to do a < 10 second google search to see if it was actually true before coming on here and posting it. This is complete bullshit and demonstrably so. Yet you somehow believe that there's credible evidence of wrong doing when you start off being stupidly wrong.

No. You are finding links where they were copied to. They were deleted from the original source linus.

Never!! Tucker is a badass and he is right. @dpic73 found a fake news copy no doubt. China Joe is getting nervous. He has lived most of his life so he basically got away with it all, but he is worried that all the money he stole will be taken from his descendents.
Wait, the one I found is fake but GWP found the same one and they are the gold standard so.....?

Tucker is not right, hes a lying piece of shit who said on national television that we don't know how Joe became Rich and no one is talking about it. Said he must be hiding something that he doesn't want you to know. Meanwhile, they're all over the web and have been for years and they show EXACTLY where his money came from. How you can say Tucker is right with a straight face is just ****ing hilarious.....and totally you.

Wait, the one I found is fake but GWP found the same one and they are the gold standard so.....?

Tucker is not right, hes a lying piece of shit who said on national television that we don't know how Joe became Rich and no one is talking about it. Said he must be hiding something that he doesn't want you to know. Meanwhile, they're all over the web and have been for years and they show EXACTLY where his money came from. How you can say Tucker is right with a straight face is just ****ing hilarious.....and totally you.
Once again..............................................Tucker is smarter than you, closer to the situation and has more resources to get correct answers. Just be happy he is there as a force to shock yall back into the actual reality.

Once again..............................................Tucker is smarter than you, closer to the situation and has more resources to get correct answers. Just be happy he is there as a force to shock yall back into the actual reality.
He's smarter than me but he can't do google. Tell me more about this badass and his resources.....

Reactions: yoshi121374
No. You are finding links where they were copied to. They were deleted from the original source linus.
NOPE... You said IN YOUR HEADLINE they were removed from the internet. Here's a cut and past of your headline...

In BOLD no less.

My link was to the whitehouse.gov site, not some random site with screenshots. This is actual place where Biden works and where one would logically go to find such things. Again it's the 2nd freaking thing that pops up with a google search. Carlsen may be smarter than all of us, but he didn't have to work very hard to make a fool of you, did he? It only took me about 10 seconds to prove that once again you are wrong.

NOPE... You said IN YOUR HEADLINE they were removed from the internet. Here's a cut and past of your headline...

In BOLD no less.

My link was to the whitehouse.gov site, not some random site with screenshots. This is actual place where Biden works and where one would logically go to find such things. Again it's the 2nd freaking thing that pops up with a google search. Carlsen may be smarter than all of us, but he didn't have to work very hard to make a fool of you, did he? It only took me about 10 seconds to prove that once again you are wrong.
He didnt make a fool of me doofus. Go and find Tuckers segment and it will be explained to your deranged brain.

He didnt make a fool of me doofus. Go and find Tuckers segment and it will be explained to your deranged brain.
Sure he did... He said that Biden pulled his tax returns from the internet (and as smart as you say he is, he had to know that wasn't true, right). But he also knew that most of his viewers (including you) wouldn't bother to look that obvious lie up and would completely believe it. Then you go running over to TI like a good little lemming and repeat his lie w/o even checking.

And got cold busted ... yep he made a fool of you and you are so foolish that you don't even realized it even now.

Sure he did... He said that Biden pulled his tax returns from the internet (and as smart as you say he is, he had to know that wasn't true, right). But he also knew that most of his viewers (including you) wouldn't bother to look that obvious lie up and would completely believe it. Then you go running over to TI like a good little lemming and repeat his lie w/o even checking.

And got cold busted ... yep he made a fool of you and you are so foolish that you don't even realized it even now.
No. You are wrong but not smart enough to see it. That's ok.

No. You are wrong but not smart enough to see it. That's ok.
News alert! Tucker Carlsen says: "It's unreal that there are no fruits that are colored Orange. Biden and his Agriculture Dept are probably going to genetically modify fruit so that they are unnaturally orange.

OP's Headline on TI: There are no orange fruits! Followed by an article from TGP with "proof" from Hunter Biden's laptop on plans with China to make the first ever orange fruit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT