ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is the greatest President Ukraine has ever had.

I said that and I meant it. What do you think the likelihood is that a healthy young man dies of a stroke that day without the events that transpired? And even if the event had nothing to do with it, he was protecting our government against Trump's derangement and it deserved to be acknowledged. But just admit what you know to be true but won't say - Trump didn't give a fvck. Now that's trashy
According to your posts in the covid threads healthy young people die of heart attacks, strokes, and other such stuff all the time man! When you are willing to go out on a thin limb with this fantasy assertion thats easily disproven then it throws any credibility that you may think you have out the window.

Last edited:
According to your posts in the covid threads healthy young people die of heart attacks, strokes, and other such stuff all the time man! When you are willing to go out on a thin limb with this fantasy assertion thats easily disproven then it throws any credibility that you may think you have out the window.
“Stress is the body’s natural response to a real or perceived threat. A riot is an example of an acute stressor, and this type of event could trigger the heart to work harder, by increasing heart rate and blood pressure, which could conceivably trigger the formation of a clot that travels to the brain and causes a stroke,” said Lindsey Rosman, an assistant professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine."

"Two men who were arrested for assaulting Sicknick are alleged to have sprayed three officers, including Sicknick, in the face with bear spray."

“Individuals with preexisting heart disease are more susceptible to these types of events, but they can also occur in individuals who do not have underlying coronary disease or other risk factors for stroke. Stressful events can also trigger a surge in stress hormones, such as cortisol, that activate biological processes that increase the risk of stroke,” Rosman said.

Dr. Mitch Elkind, the volunteer president of the American Heart Association, said psychological stress or physical exertion can lead to a cardiac problem that can secondarily result in a stroke.

“Traumatic events can lead to stroke,” said Elkind, who is also a professor of neurology and epidemiology at Columbia University. “If the heart is overstressed there could be a heart attack that can lead to blood clot forming in the heart that could migrate to the brain and cause a stroke, or if there is enough stress going on, you could get a heart rhythm disturbance forming a blood clot that goes to the brain.”

The medical examiner’s declaration that the manner of death was “natural” after such events doesn’t sit right with forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht. While Wecht has not examined the records directly, he said media accounts about the ruling puzzled him.

He was “shocked, amazed – hell, I don’t know where the hell he’s coming from,” he said.

The news release from the examiner’s office said that the term “natural” is “used when a disease alone causes death. If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural.”
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/05/poli...onal-staff-background-checks-cnntv/index.html
Head of Capitol security review calls for background checks on all congressional staff
“It’s not a natural death because of the contributing factors that were quite significant in precipitating his death. They contributed in a real significant way,” Wecht said.

He said with a workers’ compensation kind of case, for example, if someone experienced severe psychological stress that led to a compromise like a stroke, that would constitute a significant contributing factor.

“That moves it out of the category of natural death,” Wecht said.

If he were to make a ruling, if there was a strong case against the people involved in causing that stress it “could well be a homicide.”

“Stress is the body’s natural response to a real or perceived threat. A riot is an example of an acute stressor, and this type of event could trigger the heart to work harder, by increasing heart rate and blood pressure, which could conceivably trigger the formation of a clot that travels to the brain and causes a stroke,” said Lindsey Rosman, an assistant professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine."

"Two men who were arrested for assaulting Sicknick are alleged to have sprayed three officers, including Sicknick, in the face with bear spray."

“Individuals with preexisting heart disease are more susceptible to these types of events, but they can also occur in individuals who do not have underlying coronary disease or other risk factors for stroke. Stressful events can also trigger a surge in stress hormones, such as cortisol, that activate biological processes that increase the risk of stroke,” Rosman said.

Dr. Mitch Elkind, the volunteer president of the American Heart Association, said psychological stress or physical exertion can lead to a cardiac problem that can secondarily result in a stroke.

“Traumatic events can lead to stroke,” said Elkind, who is also a professor of neurology and epidemiology at Columbia University. “If the heart is overstressed there could be a heart attack that can lead to blood clot forming in the heart that could migrate to the brain and cause a stroke, or if there is enough stress going on, you could get a heart rhythm disturbance forming a blood clot that goes to the brain.”

The medical examiner’s declaration that the manner of death was “natural” after such events doesn’t sit right with forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht. While Wecht has not examined the records directly, he said media accounts about the ruling puzzled him.

He was “shocked, amazed – hell, I don’t know where the hell he’s coming from,” he said.

The news release from the examiner’s office said that the term “natural” is “used when a disease alone causes death. If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural.”
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/05/poli...onal-staff-background-checks-cnntv/index.html
Head of Capitol security review calls for background checks on all congressional staff
“It’s not a natural death because of the contributing factors that were quite significant in precipitating his death. They contributed in a real significant way,” Wecht said.

He said with a workers’ compensation kind of case, for example, if someone experienced severe psychological stress that led to a compromise like a stroke, that would constitute a significant contributing factor.

“That moves it out of the category of natural death,” Wecht said.

If he were to make a ruling, if there was a strong case against the people involved in causing that stress it “could well be a homicide.”

This is utterly unproveable speculation.

stop being such a bitch.
From yet another guy who won't ever have to pick up a weapon and fend off an enemy. Even if you tell your closest liberal buddies you would go in a heartbeat, you'd get sent home due to a BMI higher than Biden's approval rating.

Right after you get your pronouns and gender figured out, you should start a war with carbs chubby.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
So your solution is to Thanos snap Trump out of existance? Please come down off whatever you are on this morning.
Every time I think about what that wretched traitor did, it just boggles my mind that he's still on the loose, much less that he's still allowed to run for President. Dude should be in Leavenworth snogging with Bubba.

Here is another random tweet.
What exactly was he supposed to do there? The Republican governor has already said that testing shows the air quality in most homes is unaffected and the water supply is safe(I know, I know). Nobody died and no one's in the hospital. He offered DeWine any assistance he needs and the EPA is on the ground, so tell me again what he was supposed to do there?

This is just another manufactured political drama because it happened in a deep red area of a red state.

Reactions: yoshi121374
What exactly was he supposed to do there? The Republican governor has already said that testing shows the air quality in most homes is unaffected and the water supply is safe(I know, I know). Nobody died and no one's in the hospital. He offered DeWine any assistance he needs and the EPA is on the ground, so tell me again what he was supposed to do there?

This is just another manufactured political drama because it happened in a deep red area of a red state.
LOL nobody died. 🤣 well nobody died. Great answer.

Here is another random tweet.

Absolutely amazing. The GOP suddenly gives a shit about the environment. The party of:
- unbridled capitalism
- deregulation
- privatization
- Tort reform
- stripping environmental regulations
- and I almost forgot states rights. You seem to want the federal government to intervene here, thereby overriding the republican state leadership

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing. The GOP suddenly gives a shit about the environment. The party of:
- unbridled capitalism
- deregulation
- privatization
- Tort reform
- stripping environmental regulations
- and I almost forgot stated rights. You seem to want the federal government to intervene here, thereby overriding the republican state leadership
Biden could be in East Palestine right now and they'd be bitching about how his visit is pulling resources away from the cleanup

LOL nobody died. 🤣 well nobody died. Great answer.
Were you outraged when Biden didn't visit California last year after a huge hazardous chemical spill in LA?

More importantly, are you outraged about Trump's war on regulations that kept our air, water and soil safe or does it not matter until it affects you - like a typical Republican? We fix, you break then blame us when something goes wrong SMH.

Were you outraged when Biden didn't visit California last year after a huge hazardous chemical spill in LA?

More importantly, are you outraged about Trump's war on regulations that kept our air, water and soil safe or does it not matter until it affects you - like a typical Republican? We fix, you break then blame us when something goes wrong SMH.

Not to mention that the Keystone XL pipeline spilled 600,000 gallons into the Midwest with no mention from Fox News or any of the resident mouth breathers on this site.

Not to mention that the Keystone XL pipeline spilled 600,000 gallons into the Midwest with no mention from Fox News or any of the resident mouth breathers on this site.

👀I'm sure Trump visited to show his concern though, right?

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
What's he going to do in the Ukraine, toss out bags of money? You also get that it's a security nightmare to have him there right? God forbid he gets killed and the US is left with no choice but to kick off a full scale war.
Impressive. It took him more than two years to visit the border crisis he created.

I guess having Hunter on all those Ukrainian boards is really paying off for the Uks. They managed to get Sleepy Joe to leave Delaware.

Never get tired of being wrong do you?

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Nope, I am right as always. Don't really give a rats' ass about a mention on fox news website; it's probably buried somewhere. Where was the outrage on the board? Where was the outrage from Tucker and Hannity?

Reactions: dpic73

I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to prove, but this article didn't disprove anything he provided, unless it's the small article fox provided.

Oh shut up swastika boy. If trumpty had done something like that, you would have been pushing @BlueRidgedf out of the way so you could be the first person with trump's cock in your mouth.

You know it and I know it.
What does Biden's ass smell like? You want to pass insults, we can do that. Hunter.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakefest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT