ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and Biden in GA tonight

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧:
President Biden is holding a campaign rally tonight in Atlanta, Georgia, at Pullman Yards at 6 p.m. and practically nobody is in line to get into the event. (Picture below on the left)

Meanwhile, Former President Donald Trump is holding a competing rally in Rome, Georgia, at 5 p.m. at the Forum River Center with Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and the arena is packed. (Video on the right)

I don’t really buy the rally attendance thing as an indicator. Plenty of unreasonable, bizarre people who attend trump rallys. And plenty of reasonable, normal people who want nothing to do with a political rally but will show up to vote against trump.

I don’t really buy the rally attendance thing as an indicator. Plenty of unreasonable, bizarre people who attend trump rallys. And plenty of reasonable, normal people who want nothing to do with a political rally but will show up to vote against trump.
Notice your framing there. Whatever.

Do you really think we're stupid enough to believe your photos of the space BEFORE the rally indicates the real attendance? The video below shows the real crowd if you're really interested. But it's no revelation that all the mongoloid hillbillies have replaced Jesus with Trump so his rallies are more like a revival to them. Democrats don't worship false idols because the President is just a human being, so they don't feel the need to gather in mass numbers to sing hosannas to their candidate.

Last edited:

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧:
President Biden is holding a campaign rally tonight in Atlanta, Georgia, at Pullman Yards at 6 p.m. and practically nobody is in line to get into the event. (Picture below on the left)

Meanwhile, Former President Donald Trump is holding a competing rally in Rome, Georgia, at 5 p.m. at the Forum River Center with Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and the arena is packed. (Video on the right)

Not this shit again.

Trump is a human dynamo. Walking in at the ufc ppv right now to a standing ovation.

About a thousand other choices. You can’t be this stupid but you’re a lib so it’s definitely possible.
Oh damn, I didn't know there would be that many candidates on the ballot! Thank you for your critical thinking skills @Cabotiger because I would have missed that. I'll start researching now!

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Oh damn, I didn't know there would be that many candidates on the ballot! Thank you for your critical thinking skills @Cabotiger because I would have missed that. I'll start researching now!
It’s called putting a qualified in the position from the start which neither party seems capable of doing. Biden was dead weight in 1988 but your dumbass lawyer from Chicago resurrected his chances by making him VP and erasing all past discretions.
Like sheep you all followed.
You’re too easy to mess with but I almost admire your committing to idiocy.

It’s called putting a qualified in the position from the start which neither party seems capable of doing. Biden was dead weight in 1988 but your dumbass lawyer from Chicago resurrected his chances by making him VP and erasing all past discretions.
Like sheep you all followed.
You’re too easy to mess with but I almost admire your committing to idiocy.
Thank you for dissecting that for me but now I see the light thanks to your superior critical thinking skills. I must say, you have a gift!

But your juvenile trash talking game needs work. It's sadly pathetic...

Thank you for dissecting that for me but now I see the light thanks to your superior critical thinking skills. I must say, you have a gift!

But your juvenile trash talking game needs work. It's sadly pathetic...
Admittedly my trash talking needs work, I’ve just been following yours lately and I’ll try to make it as polished as yours.
Don’t be a hypocrite, just admit you’re as big of a douche as the others here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT