ADVERTISEMENT

Biden out

Then they lose the war chest. They can keep the war heart as long as Kamala stays on the ticket. At least that’s my understanding. Otherwise the money has to be sent back to the donors and re-donated.

This is incorrect.

She and him officially on are on a joint ticket, which means the committee belongs to both of them. She will be able to continue using the committee and the dollars in/from it if he lets her (which, given that he endorsed, is a formality).

No other candidate could directly use that money. A lot of it could be moved through the dnc to state parties back into presidential efforts or federal efforts. A lot of it could be moved through C3s/C4s. This issue was overblown.

Mash below.

Click on the "current version of statement of organization". Notice it has both of their names.

I'm sure this thread will die a quick death, but I will say I respect anyone who holds the office as the Commander in Chief. I don't have to agree with their policy, but I can still respect the person as the President. The two lines of thought are completely independent to me. That said, I wish President Biden the best and hope he can finish his duties through January in good health and with the strength and stability our country needs and deserves.
very mature and level headed response, i completely reject it 😂

Then they lose the war chest. They can keep the war chest as long as Kamala stays on the ticket. At least that’s my understanding. Otherwise the money has to be sent back to the donors and re-donated.
If she becomes official nominee, Biden can hand over entire war chest to her…doesn’t matter when he dropped out. He could also give it to the party or turn it into a PAC. There are different laws, advantages, and disadvantages to each option. They aren’t losing that money.

The hard part will be building the actual campaign…choosing who to keep…possibly having to rehire staff/workers…building state level infrastructure.

Reactions: drnuckles6
A first term president deciding to not run for reelection hasn’t happened but only a few times in the history of our country.

Anyone who has watched him the last few years or watch him hide the last few years is not at all surprised. It’s a bigger surprise they allowed him to announce he was going to run for re-election.

She wasn’t the presumptive nominee when those were taken. They don’t mean a hill of beans. Polls released the next few weeks will paint a better picture.
Who actually answers polling questionnaires? I never have. The text. The spam calls. Not going to answer.

I think the polls are completely rigged to make news.

Kamala is not the perfect nominee but she will be much tougher to beat than Biden.
Maybe, but the logical question is to ask her when Biden became demented and why did she not do anything about it before and who has been Biden's primary influences in the meantime.

Reactions: Esso13
Correct. She will have the stamina to go after him and vigorously campaign.

Also worth mentioning that Trump is pretty unpopular himself.
She is also a weak candidate. We have by far the weakest combined candidates of my lifetime.

Maybe, but the logical question is to ask her when Biden became demented and why did she not do anything about it before and who has been Biden's primary influences in the meantime.
I get the rationale of questions like that from Republican voters, but name of the game is independents. Trump has to make this about Harris. Point is, nobody could force him out of the nomination and nobody can make him resign. Your average independent knows these things.

Anyone who has watched him the last few years or watch him hide the last few years is not at all surprised. It’s a bigger surprise they allowed him to announce he was going to run for re-election.
Not surprised but still a very big deal.

iu

I get the rationale of questions like that from Republican voters, but name of the game is independents. Trump has to make this about Harris. Point is, nobody could force him out of the nomination and nobody can make him resign. Your average independent knows these things.
True, but your average independent voter also knows he/she has been lied to for years by the cabinet, congressional democrats, and all media not right leaning. And many of us would like to know exactly who has been directing (or at least strongly leading) the President in the meantime.

• Love
Reactions: LC4R TIGER
Kamala Harris as president lol .wow. but i tell ya. She would be better than that evil Gavin Newsome or Gretchen Whitmer..could you imagine the tyranny and idiocy that those 3 would employ during covid or bitdflu..or any pandemic scenarios.? Mercy

Honestly, no matter where you lie politically, this seems like the right answer for a man who can retire, take some naps, and go fishing with his grandkids (see Mike Pence during the RNC).
Hes not leaving office. He's a vulnerability to this nation.

His health is the same today as it was 4 years ago when he couldn't campaign and could barely read the teleprompter. We're to believe he got 81,000,000 votes and not question who has been running the country all this time, or whether they're even American. We have spawned and cultivated the stupidest electorate in the history of the planet.

Polls don't seem to indicate that.
Actually she was 1 point better than Biden so she would only need 15 or more points. It’s doable. Let him debate her. Something tells me Biden done a better job with Dementia than she would using google.

Yeah, I feel sorry for him and how he's been treated by his so called supporters. And don't get me started on his wife. That lady should be ashamed for sending the man she supposedly loves out in public to look like a fool. Just feels cruel to me, but then, I"m not in politics and don't get how it rly works.
Yea Nancy knew when to stop letting Ronald Reagan stop talking.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
True, but your average independent voter also knows he/she has been lied to for years by the cabinet, congressional democrats, and all media not right leaning. And many of us would like to know exactly who has been directing (or at least strongly leading) the President in the meantime.
There are plenty of ways to attack her, and maybe I’m wrong, I just don’t see that one resonating much.

Attacking her over the border is probably easiest.

Yeah, I feel sorry for him and how he's been treated by his so called supporters. And don't get me started on his wife. That lady should be ashamed for sending the man she supposedly loves out in public to look like a fool. Just feels cruel to me, but then, I"m not in politics and don't get how it rly works.
It wouldn't be for most wives I don't think, but living in the White House with all the trappings and amenities must have made it a tough decision.

There are plenty of ways to attack her, and maybe I’m wrong, I just don’t see that one resonating much.

Attacking her over the border is probably easiest.
The border is an easy one, for sure. The entire democratic party and all those running for office under it at the national level should be attacked on the cover up of the dementia. Democrat congressional candidates and Harris should be asked about that every, single day, IMO.

Reactions: tigerbytes1979
I mean, seriously, what kind of an embicile would a person have to be to have not known this was coming? Vivek literally shouted it at every stop he made during the primary. "Cut the crap and tell us who's running. We know it isn't Joe."

It has to be Kamala. Otherwise all of the DEI BS they have tried to sell us becomes just that. BS.
Yep has to be her, sounds like some key democrats are still concerned with her polling being worse/same in certain battleground states moving forward than Biden. L

She is quite unpopular- but Trump just became the guy “too old. “ Will be interesting.
If they go route that Trump is too old that is going to fall on deaf years with independents. all within a week he was shot , attended rnc , and did rally .

She is unpopular because the way the administration has handled key items that are important to voters (economy , inflation , and border etc ...).

Last edited:
I mean, seriously, what kind of an embicile would a person have to be to have not known this was coming? Vivek literally shouted it at every stop he made during the primary. "Cut the crap and tell us who's running. We know it isn't Joe."

And to be honest who actually thinks Joe has been running the country and making any decisions?

The worst part is his family has allowed it to continue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT