ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out

I don’t want Trump. But I also roll my eyes a bit at this fascism, end of democracy and now project 2025 being the ruin of the country.
I just don’t get how you can’t see the massive problems that agenda creates. Even if Trump doesn’t specifically endorse every aspect of it, he’s going to put people in positions of influence that do want to push the more extreme measures it includes, and it creates a pathway for those in congress who support it to get that legislation passed.

They’ve literally written out what their agenda is and you still don’t believe it.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
I like Shapiro as well. I think for this election in particular Kelly is the answer. The Republican’s have and will continue to hang the immigration crisis on Kamala, they’ve done a good job with that messaging so far.

Kelly will be able to take that issue over pretty effectively I think.
You know who will take over the immigration better than Kelley?

Donald Trump

I just don’t get how you can’t see the massive problems that agenda creates. Even if Trump doesn’t specifically endorse every aspect of it, he’s going to put people in positions of influence that do want to push the more extreme measures it includes, and it creates a pathway for those in congress who support it to get that legislation passed.

They’ve literally written out what their agenda is and you still don’t believe it.
Let’s be real.

You think a belief in the Christian God is an extreme agenda.

I’m very much a believer, and I just hope you find what best works for you. I have my opinion on these things, but to each, their own.
I have found what works best for me, and I’d prefer not to be told that that no longer works for me because the government has decided to respect the establishment of a particular religion and prohibited the free exercise of my religious beliefs (or lack thereof).

GTCUwbUXMAA2sr-

Belief in it? No. Wanting to force everyone else to believe in it? Yes. You should also view this as extreme.
Theocratic government...project 25 bothers liberals...climate change plans bother conservatives..BOTH are extreme

They're never Trumpers. Imo, they don't need to be won over. They're not voting for Trump.

I think Kamala gives us the best chance for a coalition against Trump. Her gender is our secret weapon, not her race
Agree to disagree. She’s not popular and is an easy person to campaign against.

You know who will take over the immigration better than Kelley?

Donald Trump
Yeah, Kelly would say that we need more funding for CBP and more agents, and when they had a Senate bill to do that, Trump’s Republican allies killed it for political gain.

Fair enough, but I don't think all the top Democrats are coming out to endorse her because the polls show that she's not popular.
It’s a matter of inertia.

You could very well have a different outcome, and I’d wager you would have a different outcome, had Joe said this several months ago and they went through a full primary process.

So you think that wanting to increase the number of electric vehicles is on the same footing as wanting to create a nationally established religion?
Im referencing the meat dairy agenda. Cutting out meat due to cow farts of methane..EXTREME...i am a Christian but i DO NOT want a national religion...

Im referencing the meat dairy agenda. Cutting out meat due to cow farts of methane..EXTREME...i am a Christian but i DO NOT want a national religion...
Yeah it would be extreme to outlaw meat. There is no plan to outlaw meat though. Where did you see/hear/read that?

Firstly, I’m not quite sure what the “meat dairy agenda” is but…I still find it odd you’d place that on the same level as the desire to establish a national religion.

Feels like one is pretty objectively far more extreme than the other.

Firstly, I’m not quite sure what the “meat dairy agenda” is but…I still find it odd you’d place that on the same level as the desire to establish a national religion.

Feels like one is pretty objectively far more extreme than the other.
Ok are you..
1. Familiar with birdflu
2. Familiar with Impossible meat? Lab meat
3. The slaughtering of millions of chickens ect in relation to birdflu recently in Iowa

They're never Trumpers. Imo, they don't need to be won over. They're not voting for Trump.

I think Kamala gives us the best chance for a coalition against Trump. Her gender is our secret weapon, not her race.
Kamala doesn't offer anything that Buttigieg wouldn't, and he's 1000 times more engaging.

Kamala doesn't offer anything that Buttigieg wouldn't, and he's 1000 times more engaging.
I actually like him as a VP option. He can win hearts and minds on her behalf because he's a crackerjack orator. But you leapfrog a white man over Harris, any white man, and the Democrats will fall apart. It's in their nature to revert back to identity politics any time they don't get their way. Now that all these heavies have thrown their support behind Kamala Harris, I can't imagine that she won't be the nominee.

And I'm sorry but she offers plenty that he doesn't.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I think she could win. She polls better than Biden, most polls are within the margin of error and one even has them even. It's not impossible.

July 15-16992RVIpsosReutersHarris44%44%TrumpEVEN
Interesting ... I think it could be closer than many think also.... Trump needs the female vote ....he didnt help himself with the JD Vance selection ... Haley wouldve helped imo. Get your popcorn going to be fun.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
Belief in it? No. Wanting to force everyone else to believe in it? Yes. You should also view this as extreme.
I know of NO Christian who wants to force you to believe in GOD. Just speaking for me, I could care less what you believe.

That being said, the irony of the fact that you could even say such a thing is just astounding. The party you love with their LGBTQ++iiabcxyz, gender mutilation of kids in fV*king grammar school, biological males competing against girls in girls sports, tampons in boys bathrooms.

For the most part, all of you people are mentally ill.

Reactions: tgrharley
Interesting ... I think it could be closer than many think also.... Trump needs the female vote ....he didnt help himself with the JD Vance selection ... Haley wouldve helped imo. Get your popcorn going to be fun.
Kamala destroys Trump's chances to win back female voters, if he had much of one to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT