ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Planned To ASSASSINATE TRUMP?

This has been covered in another thread, but the threat of lethal force is standard language on any typical federal search warrant.

However, I'm not surprised the RW lemmings are going to run with this to brainwash their idiot followers.

Reactions: yoshi121374
This has been covered in another thread, but the threat of lethal force is standard language on any typical federal search warrant.

However, I'm not surprised the RW lemmings are going to run with this to brainwash their idiot followers.
says a brainwashed LW lemming. How many hoax's have you fallen for the last several years now? Too many to count. Sad thing is you dont ever learn. Stay in the Matrix and enjoy that steak Cypher...

I'm a lawyer you dipshit. I know what goes into warrants.
So is Sunny on The View, Bragg, James and Cohen. You fit right in then. Still waiting to see you say how wrong the NY case is then. In other words you have no clue what the SOP is for field Op's. How many FBI raids have you been on against a former POTUS with SS protection? NONE is the answer. But you may know some laws, got it...

So is Sunny on The View, Bragg, James and Cohen. You fit right in then. Still waiting to see you say how wrong the NY case is then. In other words you have no clue what the SOP is for field Op's. How many FBI raids have you been on against a former POTUS with SS protection? NONE is the answer. But you may know some laws, got it...
What you're failing to recognize, and what is clear as day to anyone with a modicum of intelligence, is this whole little MAGA media blitz is designed to specifically get idiots like yourself riled up. Someone went and pulled a little excerpt out of the warrant (from last August, mind you,) that they don't understand and started broadcasting it all over social media to farm engagement. Dullards, like yourself and Growls, immediately latch onto it and start broadcasting it everywhere as some proof of conspiracy to harm Trump.

What you're failing to recognize, and what is clear as day to anyone with a modicum of intelligence, is this whole little MAGA media blitz is designed to specifically get idiots like yourself riled up. Someone went and pulled a little excerpt out of the warrant (from last August, mind you,) that they don't understand and started broadcasting it all over social media to farm engagement. Dullards, like yourself and Growls, immediately latch onto it and start broadcasting it everywhere as some proof of conspiracy to harm Trump.
Dan, a guy with real world experience in this stuff, in his video is talking about people like you btw lol

Dan, a guy with real world experience in this stuff, in his video is talking about people like you btw lol
Pardon me for not wanting to get my youtube algorithm mouth****ed by the likes of Dan Bongino. I, also, have no interest in taking any kind of advice or commentary from someone who stated that his number one priority was "owning the libs."* He has zero credibility and it's probably why he was fired by Fox News, and is in the process of losing his radio show that replaced Limbaugh's.

*https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54748453*

Pardon me for not wanting to get my youtube algorithm mouth****ed by the likes of Dan Bongino. I, also, have no interest in taking any kind of advice or commentary from someone who stated that his number one priority was "owning the libs."* He has zero credibility and it's probably why he was fired by Fox News, and is in the process of losing his radio show that replaced Limbaugh's.

*https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54748453*

Bongino was NOT FIRED from FOX

He's worth like $40 million

He did not like the terms FOX wanted him to work under which was a lot of hours as he is very popular

Bongino knows his stuff

Shot to kill orders are off the charts crazy

Bongino was NOT FIRED from FOX

He's worth like $40 million

He did not like the terms FOX wanted him to work under which was a lot of hours as he is very popular

Bongino knows his stuff

Shot to kill orders are off the charts crazy
I wasn’t fired, I quit!!

No, they aren’t.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Mr Lawyer as you describe yourself please help educate me as to the code of state laws that Trump is being charged under for the NDA and cover the statue of limitstions and the jurisdiction under which the charges were brought

I like getting shown the light

So enlighten me

You know there is a thread titled libs are not smart. If the shoe fits then guilty as charged Mr lawyer.

🤣 😂 😅

"Followers of former President Donald Trump were meant to be startled when they were sent an email Tuesday, addressed from “President Trump,” with this arresting subject line:

“They were authorized to shoot me!”

The preview line in the email did not back down.

“I nearly escaped death. Biden’s DOJ was locked and loaded for deadly force at Mar-a-Lago …”

This email will shock you! But it’s just Trump trying to raise money​

What type of law?
I'm an expert in Bird law.
Mr Lawyer as you describe yourself please help educate me as to the code of state laws that Trump is being charged under for the NDA and cover the statue of limitstions and the jurisdiction under which the charges were brought

I like getting shown the light

So enlighten me
Are you talking about the NDA lawsuit the former Trump staffer filed, and won, against Trump last year? Or are you talking about the other lawsuit with Stormy Daniels that isn't even really about the NDA, and more about the falsification of business records?

I'm an expert in Bird law.

Are you talking about the NDA lawsuit the former Trump staffer filed, and won, against Trump last year? Or are you talking about the other lawsuit with Stormy Daniels that isn't even really about the NDA, and more about the falsification of business records?
Yes the one where Cohen falsely billed the Trump Organization and stole a shit load of money and has blown this case out of the water for what it is. A political trial to prevent him from running again. Its so glorious the tears of the leftist. All of the cases are falling apart and exposing them and even the leftist news is reporting this. Its the "end of days" since cnn and msnbc are even saying it....lmao

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yes the one where Cohen falsely billed the Trump Organization and stole a shit load of money and has blown this case out of the water for what it is. A political trial to prevent him from running again. Its so glorious the tears of the leftist. All of the cases are falling apart and exposing them and even the leftist news is reporting this. Its the "end of days" since cnn and msnbc are even saying it....lmao
I haven't followed that case at all, but a quick google search doesn't corroborate any of what you just said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT