ADVERTISEMENT

Biden smh

Hasnt been an investigation yet. But they have made the claim in public. So we have a victim here. So there needs to be an investigation now. If there is evidence then he should be impeached. Unlike what your guys did with Trump. You had no victim, in fact Ukraine said they wasnt offered anything. Your own star witness stated this under oath. But you went ahead with it because your witness thought even after Trump said multiple times no that he felt Trump really wanted a quid pro quo. You tried to impeach him anyways. So you set the standard that somebody just has to feel he wanted this and he's guilty. But we try to play by the rules so we wont do that. We will only proceed with hard evidence and thats what your side depends on. We already have hard evidence on Biden with Ukraine.

the fact that you see SA as the victim here is astounding. We are the victims. The American people.

Back in 2020 - an election year - trump convinced SA to cut the supply by threatening to pull military aid. Fun fact: that is a big reason why gas prices went so high in 2021.

so don’t cry for the saudis. We are the ones who will suffer for their decision. And I hope that Biden brings down the hammer on them. You and other republicans will of course side with the saudis. America first, right?

Reactions: dpic73
the fact that you see SA as the victim here is astounding. We are the victims. The American people.

Back in 2020 - an election year - trump convinced SA to cut the supply by threatening to pull military aid. Fun fact: that is a big reason why gas prices went so high in 2021.

so don’t cry for the saudis. We are the ones who will suffer for their decision. And I hope that Biden brings down the hammer on them. You and other republicans will of course side with the saudis. America first, right?
If he demanded a quid pro quo from them and threaten them if they didnt go along then by definition they would be labeled the victim. If there is a crime then there has to be a victim.

there's a lot of misconceptions being thrown around itt and i'm going to do my best to clear some of them up.

1. If what the SAs allege is true, then yeah it's a huge black eye for Biden.
2. We import 6% of all imported oil from SA/OPEC+. it's not a matter of energy independence for the US, it's a matter of OPEC+ being a massive producer of oil that influences global rates - especially with Russian oil being PNG.
3. Oil prices are dictated globally, not regionally - so when OPEC cuts production it causes other countries to jack up the rates they're willing to pay for oil, which in turn drives up domestic prices.
4. We need to influence other countries to increase production in the aggregate to offset the stranglehold OPEC+ has on the market. With Russian oil being blacklisted right now, and OPEC+ cutting production to drive rates higher during a time when global oil consumption is at a high mark, we end up with the prices we're experiencing now and will likely continue to experience in the near future.
5. US Production is getting closer to all-time high levels, but we need to increase production and increase refining capacity. it takes 6+ months for new rigs to become operational, and years for refineries to become operational. Biden needs to offer financial incentives for businesses to expand drilling - as well as offer financial incentives to private and public lenders to fund these expansions.
6. The US should be cutting pretty much all embargoes and oil industry financial sanctions to SA countries which have hindered their production over the past decade.

my two cents
Very solid post.

Trump wasn't president in 2021 ......gentle reminder

Reactions: TigerRagRob
If he demanded a quid pro quo from them and threaten them if they didnt go along then by definition they would be labeled the victim. If there is a crime then there has to be a victim.

Back in 2020 - an election year - trump convinced SA to cut the supply by threatening to pull military aid.

who powered down the joebot mid-interview COME ON GUYS ... finally dont have him on a stage to get lost on or shake hands with cornpop and someone hits the gd off button

Reactions: OleFastball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT