ADVERTISEMENT

Biden smh

so the saudis publicly teabagging this admin is just a regular thing now huh? thats....something

They don't really care that gas prices will go up, they only care that it will happen right before an election. Has there ever been a more clear indication who they really are?

"Mr. Saudi? "Yes, we don't care if the poor people we claim to care so much about will not be able to afford to heat their homes this winter, but can we not tell them that until after the election?" "By the way, I didn't really mean all that pariah stuff, lol"

1. Biden asked them to not cut oil production until their next meeting. That next meeting is after the midterms, but there is no proof that politics was the only motivation.

“We presented Saudi Arabia with analysis to show that there was no market basis to cut production targets, and that they could easily wait for the next OPEC meeting to see how things developed,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said in a statement.

2. I hope we abuse the shit out of SA for doing this. Pull their financial and military aid. Let Iran ass **** them. F them.

1. Biden asked them to not cut oil production until their next meeting. That next meeting is after the midterms, but there is no proof that politics was the only motivation.

“We presented Saudi Arabia with analysis to show that there was no market basis to cut production targets, and that they could easily wait for the next OPEC meeting to see how things developed,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said in a statement.

2. I hope we abuse the shit out of SA for doing this. Pull their financial and military aid. Let Iran ass **** them. F them.

right...obviously joebot has a meticulous plan to resolve all supply issues by their next meeting. def nothing to do with midterms, pure coincidence.

its ok dude pull your head outta the sand no one cares or is surprised to see dear leaders only plan is kick the can down the road. no need to pull out a delusional plausible deniability explanation here, im sure fraggle rock is on it

but hey at least they picked up the phone this time so thats good news...bad news is they only did it to publicly emasculate him. again. thats the real issue here

Is there anything this shadow administration does that you won't make an excuse for?

right...obviously joebot has a meticulous plan to resolve all supply issues by their next meeting. def nothing to do with midterms, pure coincidence.

its ok dude pull your head outta the sand no one cares or is surprised to see dear leaders only plan is kick the can down the road. no need to pull out a delusional plausible deniability explanation here, im sure fraggle rock is on it

but hey at least they picked up the phone this time so thats good news...bad news is they only did it to publicly emasculate him. again. thats the real issue here
Play me a recording of Biden asking them to postpone the cut until after the “midterms”. Until I hear that, no flag on the play. And besides, you can’t have quid pro quo without the quo right? I heard that somewhere. Such a witch hunt.

all this bullshit aside, every red blooded American should want to destroy SA right now. But I assume the same way you losers worship Putin, you will also side with SA here.

sad!

they did try to impeach Trump with zero evidence claiming this same thing. We have Biden doing this twice now. Would be so funny if pubs got the house and senate then elected Trump Speaker then impeached both Biden and Harris making Trump Potus for 2 years then he wins a second term for a total of 10 years as Potus. Those tears would be so yummy....lol

they did try to impeach Trump with zero evidence claiming this same thing. We have Biden doing this twice now. Would be so funny if pubs got the house and senate then elected Trump Speaker then impeached both Biden and Harris making Trump Potus for 2 years then he wins a second term for a total of 10 years as Potus. Those tears would be so yummy....lol
You guys think this could actually happen, don’t you?

But there is both times with Biden and there is recordings of it...
I think they forget about the Ukraine thing where he threatened to withhold aid if they didn't fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son.........at the time, seemed harmless but now that we know how much money Hunter was pulling out of the Ukraine, seems way more quid pro quo, no?

Yeah he hammered that point home in his speech last month didnt he?
Right. Good to see you turning the other cheek and not doing the exact same thing. You know, because you guys believe in Jesus and all.

I guess that’s an ok argument for some things but on other stuff, fvck that? I guess I didn’t understand those Bible lessons.

p.s. have you noticed you take the bait every time? It’s no fun like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Right. Good to see you turning the other cheek and not doing the exact same thing. You know, because you guys believe in Jesus and all.

I guess that’s an ok argument for some things but on other stuff, fvck that? I guess I didn’t understand those Bible lessons.

p.s. have you noticed you take the bait every time? It’s no fun like this.
I hope you & God share a Lieutenant Dan moment in your future.

Have a great weekend.

Reactions: DW4_2016
if they are or arent our friends dont have anything to do with Biden being guilty or not. Also watch the video he sources it...

play me the video / audio of Biden talking the saudis to delay their production cut j til after the US midterms.

play me the video / audio of Biden talking the saudis to delay their production cut j til after the US midterms.
Why else would he only ask for them to delay a month? Why not 6 months? Why not a year? A quarter?

Come on now, even you are smart enough to put that puzzle together.

Why else would he only ask for them to delay a month? Why not 6 months? Why not a year? A quarter?

You almost understood the point of his post. Give it a reread and go for it again.

no quo with the quid pro.
no audio.
no impeach joe.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
did Joe ask them to delay the cuts to impact the elections or not? Simple question
We both know they're not going to answer the question. They never do. Which is funny considering the left accuses the right of "deflecting" (you can find that just in this thread)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT