ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's America

judge-judy-eye-roll-002cs74ujb8ha1fb.gif

Thats right, the government is spying on all of us. Welcome to the brave new world. Better run to the precincts to vote for Trump when we get the chance in 24 as its the only hope to slow this down.

This is fascism and illegal under our constitution. The commies in DC do not give a crap at this point.

Honestly question @TigerGrowls, are you aware, or did you ever consider Donald Trump's history prior to getting involved in politics when you became a fan?

When did you first become aware of Trump? What was the Genesis of your fandom and worship?

Honestly question @TigerGrowls, are you aware, or did you ever consider Donald Trump's history prior to getting involved in politics when you became a fan?

When did you first become aware of Trump? What was the Genesis of your fandom and worship?
This is not a Trump thread Linus. I am not a Trump fan. I support Donald Trump the politician because he supports policies that I support also.

Reactions: OleFastball
This is not a Trump thread Linus. I am not a Trump fan. I support Donald Trump the politician because he supports policies that I support also.

Don't even try that. You have said many,many times that Donald Trump is "your guy". You are 100% a Trump fan. Name one time you have ever criticized Trump.

Reactions: dpic73
Go ahead Linus and tell me who I support and why. LOL!! You are more dense than a 40 year old virgins cherry.

You really refuse to share when you became a Trump supporter? I'm actually not being insulting to you at all, I'm genuinely curious what lead to this level of dedication.

You really refuse to share when you became a Trump supporter? I'm actually not being insulting to you at all, I'm genuinely curious what lead to this level of dedication.
I started supporting him this strongly when I saw him working so hard to keep his campaign promises. Then when the deep state went after him so hard then I knew he was one of the good guys.

Nope, not obsessed at all with him. I continue to be shocked/saddened at the people who support him. He is an awful person who has had a terrible impact on political discourse in America.
You are obsessed with him. Look at your post history. He is not President right now, yet you can’t go one day without posting about him.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Nope, not obsessed at all with him. I continue to be shocked/saddened at the people who support him. He is an awful person who has had a terrible impact on political discourse in America.
I saw this the other day. "How sad it must be to
believe scientists, scholars, historians, economists, and journalists have devoted their
lives to deceiving you, while a reality-TV star with decades of fraud and exhaustively documented lying is your only beacon of honesty."

Thank f*ck we just put $80+ billion into the IRS.......they just managed to claw $38m from 175 millionaires. Lolz

Anyone on here understand P&L enough to know what that delta is? What a f*cking joke

Thank f*ck we just put $80+ billion into the IRS.......they just managed to claw $38m from 175 millionaires. Lolz

Anyone on here understand P&L enough to know what that delta is? What a f*cking joke

You think you could be a little more intellectually dishonest on this? Only joke is your out of context spin on the budget increase and its purpose over the next 10 years. Ignorant people like you are going to destroy the country.

You think you could be a little more intellectually dishonest on this? Only joke is your out of context spin on the budget increase and its purpose over the next 10 years. Ignorant people like you are going to destroy the country
What was dishonest and what’s the purpose of $80b of budget increase? Btw - that’s an annualized number, not a once off.

Please tell me with your big brain, how they are going to efficiently deploy $80b?

What was dishonest and what’s the purpose of $80b of budget increase? Btw - that’s an annualized number, not a once off.

Please tell me with your big brain, how they are going to efficiently deploy $80b?
The IRS has been seriously under-funded for years and the new spend is needed to update antiquated systems, improve customer service and replace 4700 employees expected to retire soon. The number of enforcement personnel won't change significantly, so Republicans are lying by saying it's to hire 87,000 agents. If you want to see the breakdown, click it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT