ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's America

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Open your eyes folks.

Outrageous! Children’s Choir Stopped Mid-Performance While Singing National Anthem at US Capitol, Capitol Police Claims it is a Form of “Demonstration” (VIDEO)

Editor’s note: The man talking to the choir director was one of the guides who was told by the Capitol police to walk over and stop the choir immediately.

In a shocking turn of events, the Rushingbrook Children’s Choir was interrupted and stopped while singing the National Anthem in Statuary Hall at the United States Capitol.

The children, part of the esteemed Rushingbrook Children’s Choir, had traveled to Washington, D.C. last Friday, May 26th, for a scheduled Capitol tour and had received prior approval to sing a short set of patriotic songs inside the historic Statuary Hall.

However, as their angelic voices filled the grand hall while they sang The Star-Spangled Banner with pride, one of the guides intervened, as he was told by the Capitol police that the children stop singing immediately. The abrupt interruption stunned the young performers, the choir director, and the assembled audience.

The Capitol Police did not allow the young children to finish the song and sought to explain to the choir director that singing the national anthem at the nation’s Capitol is considered a form of demonstration and/or might offend someone.

From Debbie Baughman Davis: “Here’s the video we took of the singing in the Statuary Hall. In this one, you can see when the security officers start getting agitated and discussing what to do. ETA: In retrospect, after watching this video, I believe this was just one security officer. The man in the blue suit is our accompanist’s son who helped organize this trip.”

capitol-police-1-600x338.jpg

WATCH:

South Carolina’s representatives, Joe Wilson, and William Timmons, were involved in granting the choir approval to enter the Capitol and had given their support to the performance.

Congressman Joe Wilson, although unable to attend the event himself, expressed his disappointment upon learning of the incident. He promptly engaged with his staff to resolve the matter, but unfortunately, no immediate resolution was reached at the time.

“We’ve been stopped in the middle of the Star Spangled Banner while here in the Capitol even though we were approved for this concert,” said Christina Chapman Heffernan.

“Certain Capitol police said it might offend someone/cause issues. We respect authority but we should have been allowed to sing because of the multi-level approval we already got from 3 representatives involved,” she added.

“The visit and Choir performance was all planned and approved… but it’s possible that there was some type of “permit” or communication mixup,” said Matthew Leys who was present during the incident.

“Either way… the kids sang brilliantly; Capitol Police not even letting them complete the song and trying to explain that singing the Anthem could be considered a form of protest is telling and embarrassing; when you need a permit to sing your National Anthem in your nation’s Capitol, something’s gone wrong,” he added.

The incident raises concerns about the necessity for a permit to sing the National Anthem, a symbol of unity and national pride, within the very halls that represent American democracy.

One concerned citizen commented, “You are U.S. citizens in a public place exercising the right of free speech. Stopping the kids from signing the national anthem is no different than stopping you from waving the U.S. Flag. You were clearly denied constitutional rights—an issue you can sue in civil court over.”

The incident is now under investigation. Efforts are underway to gather further information surrounding the interruption and address the incident properly.

“We’re working on gathering info for now. We’d gotten permission from some SC congressmen and had also gotten it cleared by the Speaker of the House’s office. Once we have more info, we’ll know better how to proceed,” said Debbie Baughman Davis when asked who to address about this appalling interruption by Capitol police.

Open your eyes folks.

Outrageous! Children’s Choir Stopped Mid-Performance While Singing National Anthem at US Capitol, Capitol Police Claims it is a Form of “Demonstration” (VIDEO)

Editor’s note: The man talking to the choir director was one of the guides who was told by the Capitol police to walk over and stop the choir immediately.

In a shocking turn of events, the Rushingbrook Children’s Choir was interrupted and stopped while singing the National Anthem in Statuary Hall at the United States Capitol.

The children, part of the esteemed Rushingbrook Children’s Choir, had traveled to Washington, D.C. last Friday, May 26th, for a scheduled Capitol tour and had received prior approval to sing a short set of patriotic songs inside the historic Statuary Hall.

However, as their angelic voices filled the grand hall while they sang The Star-Spangled Banner with pride, one of the guides intervened, as he was told by the Capitol police that the children stop singing immediately. The abrupt interruption stunned the young performers, the choir director, and the assembled audience.

The Capitol Police did not allow the young children to finish the song and sought to explain to the choir director that singing the national anthem at the nation’s Capitol is considered a form of demonstration and/or might offend someone.

From Debbie Baughman Davis: “Here’s the video we took of the singing in the Statuary Hall. In this one, you can see when the security officers start getting agitated and discussing what to do. ETA: In retrospect, after watching this video, I believe this was just one security officer. The man in the blue suit is our accompanist’s son who helped organize this trip.”

WATCH:

South Carolina’s representatives, Joe Wilson, and William Timmons, were involved in granting the choir approval to enter the Capitol and had given their support to the performance.

Congressman Joe Wilson, although unable to attend the event himself, expressed his disappointment upon learning of the incident. He promptly engaged with his staff to resolve the matter, but unfortunately, no immediate resolution was reached at the time.

“We’ve been stopped in the middle of the Star Spangled Banner while here in the Capitol even though we were approved for this concert,” said Christina Chapman Heffernan.

“Certain Capitol police said it might offend someone/cause issues. We respect authority but we should have been allowed to sing because of the multi-level approval we already got from 3 representatives involved,” she added.

“The visit and Choir performance was all planned and approved… but it’s possible that there was some type of “permit” or communication mixup,” said Matthew Leys who was present during the incident.

“Either way… the kids sang brilliantly; Capitol Police not even letting them complete the song and trying to explain that singing the Anthem could be considered a form of protest is telling and embarrassing; when you need a permit to sing your National Anthem in your nation’s Capitol, something’s gone wrong,” he added.

The incident raises concerns about the necessity for a permit to sing the National Anthem, a symbol of unity and national pride, within the very halls that represent American democracy.

One concerned citizen commented, “You are U.S. citizens in a public place exercising the right of free speech. Stopping the kids from signing the national anthem is no different than stopping you from waving the U.S. Flag. You were clearly denied constitutional rights—an issue you can sue in civil court over.”

The incident is now under investigation. Efforts are underway to gather further information surrounding the interruption and address the incident properly.

“We’re working on gathering info for now. We’d gotten permission from some SC congressmen and had also gotten it cleared by the Speaker of the House’s office. Once we have more info, we’ll know better how to proceed,” said Debbie Baughman Davis when asked who to address about this appalling interruption by Capitol police.

Some people hate America.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
JUST IN: Kevin McCarthy Invites Children’s Choir to Capitol After They were Stopped Mid-Performance While Singing National Anthem at US Capitol

Reactions: Clemson Goat
JUST IN: Kevin McCarthy Invites Children’s Choir to Capitol After They were Stopped Mid-Performance While Singing National Anthem at US Capitol

No doubt if TGP is "reporting" it then it must be Biden's fault for the incident. Thank god Kevbo McCarthy was there to save the day.

Open your eyes folks.

WATCH:

Disgraceful.

Absolutely disgraceful.

add free healthcare for illegal immigrants in NY to the list of stupid things. That should encourage them not to come to NYC.....seems like the mayor and the governor are not on the same page.

Fellow Americans do not delude yourself or keep thinking it couldn't happen here. The communists are here and they are in their all out push to destroy our nation in its current form. Every act counts.

ERASING HISTORY: Statue of Revolutionary War Hero Removed From City Hall in Albany, NY (VIDEO)

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and AugTig
In Biden's America, there truly is justice. I'm not even kidding this indictment makes me proud to be an American again for really the first time since we elected Obama in 2008.

If they get a conviction I'll fly the U.S. flag off the front of my house.

• Haha
Reactions: AugTig

Joe Biden To Group of LGBTQ+ Supporters: This is Most Courageous Group “I’ve seen in anytime in the recent past”…Forgets 13 Military Members Murdered By Terrorists While Protecting Airport In Hostile Afghanistan With No Support [VIDEO]​

I guess “paperwork technicality” is another way of saying felony.

Why are you guys so sure you don’t want justice? Back the blue, party of personal responsibility, etc. all your tag lines mean you should be pro prosecution but not in this instance. I wonder why? Is your orange god above the law?

Reactions: nytigerfan
add free healthcare for illegal immigrants in NY to the list of stupid things. That should encourage them not to come to NYC.....seems like the mayor and the governor are not on the same page.

Meanwhile, in Florida.

“This is more of a political bill than it is policy,” Roth said in one clip.

In another clip, Roth told attendees: “This bill is 100% supposed to scare you. I’m a farmer, and I’m mad as hell. We are losing employees. They’re already starting to move to Georgia and other states. It’s urgent that you talk to all your people and convince them that you have resources in their state representatives and other people that can explain the bill to you.”

Last edited:
Reactions: okclem
Meanwhile, I’m Florida.

“This is more of a political bill than it is policy,” Roth said in one clip.

In another clip, Roth told attendees: “This bill is 100% supposed to scare you. I’m a farmer, and I’m mad as hell. We are losing employees. They’re already starting to move to Georgia and other states. It’s urgent that you talk to all your people and convince them that you have resources in their state representatives and other people that can explain the bill to you.”

“I’m Florida” …….you sure are buddy

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
“I’m Florida” …….you sure are buddy

Great comeback, as always. Just as substantive as the recent "your mom" joke you made. You are always dazzling us with your wit and intellect. Compelling and rich.

That said, any thoughts on the article?

It seems both sides are making political gestures to fire up their base, while nobody is meeting in the middle to truly attempt to fix our broken immigration laws.

I can only pray that far-out radicals like you don't win the day.

Great comeback, as always. Just as substantive as the recent "your mom" joke you made. You are always dazzling us with your wit and intellect. Compelling and rich.

That said, any thoughts on the article?

It seems both sides are making political gestures to fire up their base, while nobody is meeting in the middle to truly attempt to fix our broken immigration laws.

I can only pray that far-out radicals like you don't win the day.
Big mad?

Proofread your sh*t before you post and you won’t be subjected to my wit and intellectual feedback.

Don’t disagree on both sides firing up their base. The downside of politics is evident in that statement.

It is beautiful seeing this kind of acceptance coming from the leader of the free world.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
This Communist and Marxist movement is not just trying to destroy this America (Constitution), but they are attacking every country in Europe, in the West. England may even be worse at this time than us (America). They are trying to create a Star Trek kind of Federation but it being Communism and Marxism. We (and Europe) certainly need a Joe McCarthy type of movement and attack on these Communists and Marxists. They not only need to be removed from power, but even prison is not good enough for them. I will have to give some type of kudos to the Chinese and Russians, they knew how to destroy us from within so they didn't have to send an army to destroy us. Decades of indoctrination and brainwashing the people, first a couple of generations of American students, now the Communists and Marxists have come in the wide open with openly pushing racism (CRT) and immorality (LBGTQ, gender dysphoria, and paedophilia), and hate for this country (dysfunctional justice system, and hating the Constitution and the National Anthem). Up is down and down is up theology.

Special Report: Biden Weaponizing IRS Into a Well-Armed Paramilitary Force​

Comer is supposed to interview John “Rob” Walker Monday. I believe that he is an associate of the Biden Crime Family that was with them in the China corruption dealings. I hear this could be very interesting. He is seen in the photo with Joe and Hunter Biden. The Comer Committee wants to interview the Ukrainian Burisma executive who made the 17 tapes. I heard that he has not been allowed to enter the country because the US will not issue him a passport. That doesn't surprise me if that is the case. When all this stuff hits the fan Joe Biden will be saying more that "God save the Queen".

Last edited:
Comer is supposed to interview John “Rob” Walker Monday. I believe that he is an associate of the Biden Crime Family that was with them in the China corruption dealings. I hear this could be very interesting. He is seen in the photo with Joe and Hunter Biden. The Comer Committee wants to interview the Ukrainian Burisma executive who made the 17 tapes. I heard that he has not been allowed to enter the country because the US will not issue him a passport. That doesn't surprise me if that is the case. When all this stuff hits the fan Joe Biden will be saying more that "God save the Queen".

Rudy Giuliani says key Biden whistleblower no one has ever heard of has died​

Republicans Acknowledge Biden Bribe Audio Might Not Exist​

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT