ADVERTISEMENT

New York Subways Under Martial Law and Enhanced Police Present

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I am surprised as all I hear is how safe NY is along crime dropping to record lows.

Shows how little sense I have as I thought you added National Guard and Police when it was a crime war zone

Governor Houchel is doing the smart thing and putting in Martial Law because it is so safe and crime is so low

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I am surprised as all I hear is how safe NY is along crime dropping to record lows.

Shows how little sense I have as I thought you added National Guard and Police when it was a crime war zone

Governor Houchel is doing the smart thing and putting in Martial Law because it is so safe and crime is so low
Hey gramps - what little town do you live in? The entire state of SC is crime ridden. You wish it was as safe as nyc.

The crime rate where I live is significantly under reported

We probably haves murder homicide a day / night

For a small town higher than NYC per capita

Almost every killed is young black folks from 15 to 40 generally a gang or drug thing

Sometimes a robbery or domestic violence

Not that any good news comes from the people killing each other are generally black and generally involved in drugs and gangs

Defunding the police did little or much to help that statistic or fact

On some bad nights we might have a couple hundred rounds shot off generally wild car chases or gang throwdowns shooting at each other

After about 10 at night the civilized folks tend to stay out of public places

We should implement a curfew from 11 to 5

Really that would do little other than stop the petty thief

Drugs and gangs are the biggy

I do have plenty of guns, perimeter lighting , cameras , etc

So coming to my place might be a little nasty

As long as I get awake and have the guns in hand

The crime rate where I live is significantly under reported

We probably haves murder homicide a day / night

For a small town higher than NYC per capita

Almost every killed is young black folks from 15 to 40 generally a gang or drug thing

Sometimes a robbery or domestic violence

Not that any good news comes from the people killing each other are generally black and generally involved in drugs and gangs

Defunding the police did little or much to help that statistic or fact

On some bad nights we might have a couple hundred rounds shot off generally wild car chases or gang throwdowns shooting at each other

After about 10 at night the civilized folks tend to stay out of public places

We should implement a curfew from 11 to 5

Really that would do little other than stop the petty thief

Drugs and gangs are the biggy

I do have plenty of guns, perimeter lighting , cameras , etc

So coming to my place might be a little nasty

As long as I get awake and have the guns in hand
That’s a shame. Too bad the state doesn’t have better education so that people didn’t have to resort to a life of crime.

I’m glad that NYC called in the guard. But it’s sad that it took rising crime and an election year for the incompetent leaders to do something about it.

New Yorkers deserve to be safe at all times. And that includes not having random, undocumented, illegal, criminal aliens on the street.

I’m glad that NYC called in the guard. But it’s sad that it took rising crime and an election year for the incompetent leaders to do something about it.

New Yorkers deserve to be safe at all times. And that includes not having random, undocumented, illegal, criminal aliens on the street.
You must be so upset with your local politicians because I’m sure crime is higher in your community than nyc. You deserve better than those incompetent leaders in SC.

You must be so upset with your local politicians because I’m sure crime is higher in your community than nyc. You deserve better than those incompetent leaders in SC.

Yes SC has a serious crime problem as my mom used to tell me to sweep up your own porch before you tell others to sweep up theirs

In SC the crime problem in demographics is heavily dominated by black crime on blacks particularly with homicides and then it spills over to crime of black on white more along the lines of robbery which in in some cases involves homocides

My wife and daughter were targeted years ago by a gang that used rape and murder as their MO in Fort Lauderdale FL and it is still something my wife worries about and it happened 20 years ago.

My family with my grandchildren my daughter my wife and I were targeted on Columbia SC at the Blue Marlin in the Vista in Columbia SC a year or so ago and I unarmed stating making enough noise with enough people around scared off the three man robbery squad or whatever evil they were planning

In the simplest of statements one of the greatest problems in SC is literacy

Solving it is difficult because there is a built in resistance to fixing it in the black community among certain political factions

They want to keep division and problems to keep their power

Solve the problems they have no power

Yes SC has a serious crime problem as my mom used to tell me to sweep up your own porch before you tell others to sweep up theirs

In SC the crime problem in demographics is heavily dominated by black crime on blacks particularly with homicides and then it spills over to crime of black on white more along the lines of robbery which in in some cases involves homocides

My wife and daughter were targeted years ago by a gang that used rape and murder as their MO in Fort Lauderdale FL and it is still something my wife worries about and it happened 20 years ago.

My family with my grandchildren my daughter my wife and I were targeted on Columbia SC at the Blue Marlin in the Vista in Columbia SC a year or so ago and I unarmed stating making enough noise with enough people around scared off the three man robbery squad or whatever evil they were planning

In the simplest of statements one of the greatest problems in SC is literacy

Solving it is difficult because there is a built in resistance to fixing it in the black community among certain political factions

They want to keep division and problems to keep their power

Solve the problems they have no power
If there wasn’t decades of systemic racism in SC, then the state wouldn’t have this crime wave. It’s a shame that people are so racist, but I guess karma is what many of the people in the state are getting.

Was in NYC yesterday. Didn’t see the National Guard anywhere. Handful of police officers at busier subway stations as usual

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT