ADVERTISEMENT

Bigger than Benghazi.....

purenonsense

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
I hope all the trump "supporters" are satisfied. He told the Proud Boys to stand up , and basically told the National Guard to stand down. Five Americans are dead as a result , and our country looks like a real banana republic to the rest of the world. We can only hope that there is a 24 hour monitor on this traitor to make sure he doesn't call Putin for help.

Last edited:
You understand the President doesn't control the National Guard right?
You are stupid
I understand that while the senate and house of reps was under siege , trump and his "lawyer" were making phone calls to senators to stop the democratic electoral process, and that he did not do one thing to stop his brown shirts from attacking law enforcement, and causing mayhem that resulted in the deaths of at least five people. I bet you donated money to help fund this.

My understanding is that the Mayor and head of capital police refused National Guard help leading up the arrival of thousands of protestors. I'm assuming that's why he's resigning.

Also, per this article the refute that they refused it so tough to know who to believe until the investigation happens.

I understand that while the senate and house of reps was under siege , trump and his "lawyer" were making phone calls to senators to stop the democratic electoral process, and that he did not do one thing to stop his brown shirts from attacking law enforcement, and causing mayhem that resulted in the deaths of at least five people. I bet you donated money to help fund this.
How much do you want to bet on that donation accusation?

5 died. Very tragic. Where's the outrage asking for a public grand jury for the cop who killed an unarmed woman? Where are your tears for the 19 people killed during BLM protests?

Got to love the duel standard you dems love to embrace. While antifa and BLM were attacking police officers in riots, assinating police officers why they sat in the cars, burning our cities and taking armed control of portions of cities, you sat back and cheered. It was all well and good with you. It didn't matter that the cities were locked down because of COVID. The protesters should be allowed to loot and burn public property and destroy hard working Americans' small businesses.

You may think I care to hear your response to this, but rest assured, I don't.

5 died. Very tragic. Where's the outrage asking for a public grand jury for the cop who killed an unarmed woman? Where are your tears for the 19 people killed during BLM protests?

Got to love the duel standard you dems love to embrace. While antifa and BLM were attacking police officers in riots, assinating police officers why they sat in the cars, burning our cities and taking armed control of portions of cities, you sat back and cheered. It was all well and good with you. It didn't matter that the cities were locked down because of COVID. The protesters should be allowed to loot and burn public property and destroy hard working Americans' small businesses.

So you aren't going to hold those accountable because you perceive a hypocrisy in others. Sounds like a really healthy outlook. Well Timmy down the street doesn't have to clean up his room Mom, so I don't want to.
No one GAF about you comparing this ish to BLM, the mess is in your wheel house with your people. Dem's chastising Pubs isn't going to fix anything Pubs need to fix this.

Reactions: yoshi121374

My outrage lies with the FACT that this "very tragic" event was invited, incited, and never debrided , by our so called president. The blood is on his hands. In trump world, blue lives matter, unless they are beaten to death by a radicalized trumper with the pole from an American flag , while storming the US capitol in order to overtake Congress from finalizing the electoral process. My post was not about Black lives matters or weighing any movement against the other. It is about Trump. He needs to pay for this. .btw, this is my thread , i will respond to anyone that comes in it if i want, even the dumb shits... lol

Most of your post is bullshit disinformation but for the record, we were outraged by all of the above. But let's not pretend there wasn't a real underlying reason for the BLM protests. The murderous mob that ransacked the Capitol did so at the bequest of a madman who peddled a grand LIE for months. But you keep throwing that low brow whataboutism in our face. It's your side that lost BIGLY and will lose even bigger in the future if you don't clean up your side and address the insanity.

My outrage lies with the FACT that this "very tragic" event was invited, incited, and never debrided , by our so called president. The blood is on his hands. In trump world, blue lives matter, unless they are beaten to death by a radicalized trumper with the pole from an American flag , while storming the US capitol in order to overtake Congress from finalizing the electoral process. My post was not about Black lives matters or weighing any movement against the other. It is about Trump. He needs to pay for this. .btw, this is my thread , i will respond to anyone that comes in it if i want, even the dumb shits... lol
Most of your post is bullshit disinformation but for the record, we were outraged by all of the above. But let's not pretend there wasn't a real underlying reason for the BLM protests. The murderous mob that ransacked the Capitol did so at the bequest of a madman who peddled a grand LIE for months. But you keep throwing that low brow whataboutism in our face. It's your side that lost BIGLY and will lose even bigger in the future if you don't clean up your side and address the insanity.

I don’t think you’ll find many that don’t take issue with his reckless rhetoric or the way he handled the election. That said, there has to be some measure of personal responsibility and blame on the people who showed up. A lot of people heard Trump’s various comments. The vast majority of them didn’t show up at the capitol and act like petulant dumbasses. The absolute best course of action for both parties is to disregard Trump when his term ends. He served his term. He no longer needs the platform that constantly harping on his every word will provide. The distractions and impediments that not moving past being hung up on his every action will create for the country collectively are unnecessary.

Reactions: bucknell95
@PawsFan_ may need to review the Insurrection Act. The President could have . He even later claimed ( falsely, of course ) that he did. Sorry that you were factually wrong. Dont be embarrassed. Just try to do better next time.

@PawsFan_ may need to review the Insurrection Act. The President could have . He even later claimed ( falsely, of course ) that he did. Sorry that you were factually wrong. Dont be embarrassed. Just try to do better next time.
Get back to me when you understand the difference between title 10 and title 32. Until then, don’t enter and adult conversation.

and anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a dumb shit right?

He did as did what has come out of the mouth of Pelosi, Shumer, Shiff, Nadler, AOC, Ohan, Waters on a daily basis for four years. People are frustrated, and disgusted
Yup. Trump may have fired up his supporters. But did he actually tell anyone to punch anyone in the face or confront democrats at restaurants or in public? Unless I missed it he did not.

Trump challenged the swamp on both sides for 4 years and they responded with overt cries for people to attack. Now look at the public attacks towards anyone who even worked for Trump. I have no idea how anyone can even defend what the MSM, Techs and dems leadership have been doing.

You are free to do what you want as ling as we agree with it. Signed Dems.

Reactions: jschneid30
Oh we will lose in the future. That’s the lefts plan. Make DC a state, allow illegals to vote, allow more illegals in. Their goal is a one party system, power. Then they can make all the deals they want to pad their pockets.

Oh we will lose in the future. That’s the lefts plan. Make DC a state, allow illegals to vote, allow more illegals in. Their goal is a one party system, power. Then they can make all the deals they want to pad their pockets.

And the world will be a better place for it. Inmates(literally) have no business running the asylum. If you want to win again, maybe you should consider putting up a candidate that cares about the whole country, instead of one who just wants to own the libs.

Reactions: purenonsense
And the world will be a better place for it. Inmates(literally) have no business running the asylum. If you want to win again, maybe you should consider putting up a candidate that cares about the whole country, instead of one who just wants to own the libs.
I’m sorry I was under the assumption that for democracy to work we need more then one party. But you’re a lib so you’re automatically more brilliant, so fix the rules in your favor, that’ll be better for the country

Let’s see... bullshit disinformation...how’d that Russian collusion investigation turn out. Oh wait it’s not done! Good old Hillary wants to stir it up again! Comical that the person who smashed her phones and laptops and had thousands of emails disappear actually feels it’s her place to make any accusations! But it’s a brand new world, let the uniting begin

I’m sorry I was under the assumption that for democracy to work we need more then one party. But you’re a lib so you’re automatically more brilliant, so fix the rules in your favor, that’ll be better for the country

One party has been lead for the last four years by an insane madman that only cared about his re-election to the exclusion of everything else, so yeah I would say I and the country are better than that. If you can't see why that's corrosive, you just don't get it. I don't hate all Republicans but lets not kid ourselves - your party needs an exorcism before it becomes palatable again.

Let’s see... bullshit disinformation...how’d that Russian collusion investigation turn out. Oh wait it’s not done! Good old Hillary wants to stir it up again! Comical that the person who smashed her phones and laptops and had thousands of emails disappear actually feels it’s her place to make any accusations! But it’s a brand new world, let the uniting begin
"Both Mueller’s report and the report of the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee established that Russian operatives had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump. They indicated that Trump campaign officials knew what the Russians were doing and were willing to accept their help. The Senate Intelligence Committee also noted that Trump’s campaign chair Paul Manafort gave sensitive internal information about the campaign to a Russian operative in Ukraine. Trump continued to call these allegations the “Russia hoax,” but observers noted that, for all his feuds with other leaders, he seemed oddly solicitous of Russian President Vladimir Putin."

"Both Mueller’s report and the report of the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee established that Russian operatives had interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump. They indicated that Trump campaign officials knew what the Russians were doing and were willing to accept their help. The Senate Intelligence Committee also noted that Trump’s campaign chair Paul Manafort gave sensitive internal information about the campaign to a Russian operative in Ukraine. Trump continued to call these allegations the “Russia hoax,” but observers noted that, for all his feuds with other leaders, he seemed oddly solicitous of Russian President Vladimir Putin."

I didn't think there was enough for an Impeachment over Russia, but to pretend that it was nothing and there wasn't attempts to get dirt on Clinton for the purpose of getting election is just factually inaccurate. They tried,they just were bumbling idiots at it.

There were multiple cases of perjury and lying to the FBI that people Plead Guilty to. There were a bunch of people fired and who were convicted due to corruption around Trump over the election

I didn't think there was enough for an Impeachment over Russia, but to pretend that it was nothing and there wasn't attempts to get dirt on Clinton for the purpose of getting election is just factually inaccurate. They tried,they just were bumbling idiots at it.

There were multiple cases of perjury and lying to the FBI that people Plead Guilty to. There were a bunch of people fired and who were convicted due to corruption around Trump over the election

There was plenty of smoke that gave reason to look into it further but lest we forget, Trump wouldn't sit for a deposition. That in itself would qualify someone as guilty if a normal person did it, but he was protected by executive privilege. Another thing they don't acknowledge was it was Republican Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein who appointed Republican Special Counsel Robert Mueller. But in their minds, Democrats created this fake investigation. SMH

There was plenty of smoke that gave reason to look into it further but lest we forget, Trump wouldn't sit for a deposition. That in itself would qualify someone as guilty if a normal person did it, but he was protected by executive privilege. Another thing they don't acknowledge was it was Republican Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein who appointed Republican Special Counsel Robert Mueller. But in their minds, Democrats created this fake investigation.
i know y’all probably only watch cnn or msnbc and maybe they haven’t reported this as to not upset their gentle snowflakes. But the Steele dosier was total bullshit, admitted by Steele, and paid for by Clinton. I can’t wait to hear how you’ll somehow spin this

i know y’all probably only watch cnn or msnbc and maybe they haven’t reported this as to not upset their gentle snowflakes. But the Steele dosier was total bullshit, admitted by Steele, and paid for by Clinton. I can’t wait to hear how you’ll somehow spin this

Uh, because the Steele dossier had nothing to do with the start of the investigation. If you don't trust my link, look it up for yourself. But who GAF anyway. That was four sad years ago. FoxNews has been lying to you peaches.

"We’ve known since December 2017 that the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign began in July 2016 — months before the FBI was even alerted to the existence of the Steele dossier."

This guy is shook today huh.

See. You gave yourself away here. By definition, a person cannot be illegal. But also, if we "let them in" and give folks a path to citizenship, they then have a valid path to voting legally. And yet you continue to call them "illegals". Probably because you are an uneducated racist moron. But I don't want to assume anything.

Reactions: TheValley91
I hope all the trump "supporters" are satisfied. He told the Proud Boys to stand up , and basically told the National Guard to stand down. Five Americans are dead as a result , and our country looks like a real banana republic to the rest of the world. We can only hope that there is a 24 hour monitor on this traitor to make sure he doesn't call Putin for help.

See. You gave yourself away here. By definition, a person cannot be illegal. But also, if we "let them in" and give folks a path to citizenship, they then have a valid path to voting legally. And yet you continue to call them "illegals". Probably because you are an uneducated racist moron. But I don't want to assume anything.

I'm not following the racist bit. The term "illegal alien" applies to all races, religions, etc of anyone that isn't here legally. So someone from Poland for example, would be deemed illegal if they didn't obtain a visa, greencard etc. When did that become racist?

Reactions: 92TigerME
I'm not following the racist bit. The term "illegal alien" applies to all races, religions, etc of anyone that isn't here legally. So someone from Poland for example, would be deemed illegal if they didn't obtain a visa, greencard etc. When did that become racist?

He's continuing to call them "illegals" even after positing that the Dems would make them "legal", to use his language.

That's deliberate of course.

And he/you can play semantics and dance around it, but I don't think it's a reach to assume he's talking specifically about hispanic people.

Or am I missing all the outrage from the right about poles "taking our jobs"?

Reactions: dpic73
He's continuing to call them "illegals" even after positing that the Dems would make them "legal", to use his language.

That's deliberate of course.

And he/you can play semantics and dance around it, but I don't think it's a reach to assume he's talking specifically about hispanic people.

Or am I missing all the outrage from the right about poles "taking our jobs"?

Don't get your hanes whitey tighteys in a wad, was just asking if it was a racist term now since that label gets tossed around quite substantially these days.

You know one of the major contributing factors to the yes vote on Brexit was around "Poles" taking jobs right?

Reactions: 92TigerME
Democrats see Republicans protest and they shit their pants. We scared them shitless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT