ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Scarborough yells "F Trump"

If Donald Trump had run as a Democrat and won, he'd be invited to the sidelines of every professional sports team and be the "corky president" that has the economy stronger than ever.

No one today wants to put in the effort to have thoughts on their own, they'd rather just blindly follow and contribute nothing but tweets to society.

I agree, I'm not sure how anyone can defend Scarborough, I think Trump is a babbling idiot but I would never ever think of disgracing a president of our great country. I am a republican but I didn't go around and yell "F" Obama on everything I didn't agree with his presidency. It just shows you the lack of class and everything else that has gone to crap in our country. It is really sad what we have fallen to. I mean there is no respect for anyone anymore not just in the White House, just in general. Really, really sad.

Its amazing to me that people are defending a young man after he said F*** our President. I didn't vote for O but I would never ever want someone to say that anywhere anytime.

I didn't vote for O either, and OP's first statement is perfectly fine. His second one is exactly what's wrong with everything right now.

That's not defending Bo.

Reactions: iceheart08
If Donald Trump had run as a Democrat and won, he'd be invited to the sidelines of every professional sports team and be the "corky president" that has the economy stronger than ever.

No one today wants to put in the effort to have thoughts on their own, they'd rather just blindly follow and contribute nothing but tweets to society.
It works both ways though, he’d be criticized by conservatives no matter what job he was doing if he was a democrat. They would talk about his dealings with Russia, how he was more concerned with what’s on TV than anything (like how they would when Obama would publicize his NCAA bracket), spent more time on Twitter and at Mar-a-lago than in the White House (like anytime when Obama played golf or went on vacation), and on & on.

Both sides are extremely hypocritical.

I don't see anything wrong with it... I don't think many of the right could tell you what they dislike about Obama either. Ignorance goes both ways.
I agree with you to an extent, it’s just not fair to make an assumption that Scarborough is one of those people unless you know anything about him on a personal level. I’m not saying definitively either way.

It’s not a great comparison but it’s kinda like when people started calling Richard Sherman a dumb “whatever” including the worst possible names just because of an outburst when he’s actually intelligent and thoughtful. You can maybe find quotes from Scarborough proving otherwise but still...it’s an assumption being made.

Reactions: flotiger
I didn't vote for O either, and OP's first statement is perfectly fine. His second one is exactly what's wrong with everything right now.

That's not defending Bo.

I didnt see anything wrong with it.. Most of Trump's critics dont like him because they are told not to.

It works both ways though, he’d be criticized by conservatives no matter what job he was doing if he was a democrat. They would talk about his dealings with Russia, how he was more concerned with what’s on TV than anything (like how they would when Obama would publicize his NCAA bracket), spent more time on Twitter and at Mar-a-lago than in the White House (like anytime when Obama played golf or went on vacation), and on & on.

Both sides are extremely hypocritical.

I agree with you to an extent, it’s just not fair to make an assumption that Scarborough is one of those people unless you know anything about him on a personal level. I’m not saying definitively either way.

It’s not a great comparison but it’s kinda like when people started calling Richard Sherman a dumb “whatever” including the worst possible names just because of an outburst when he’s actually intelligent and thoughtful. You can maybe find quotes from Scarborough proving otherwise but still...it’s an assumption being made.

imo the fact that he was ignorant and disrespectful enough to say that to begin with gives great context to make that assumption.

I didnt see anything wrong with it.. Most of Trump's critics dont like him because they are told not to.

And mst of his supporters are simply reactionaries to the previous president. Most people/voters in this country regardless of who they voted for are party first and could not tell you what any candidate really stands for or any real facts as to why they dislike the other candidate.

Reactions: ddot7
And mst of his supporters are simply reactionaries to the previous president. Most people/voters in this country regardless of who they voted for are party first and could not tell you what any candidate really stands for or any real facts as to why they dislike the other candidate.

ok but we arent talking about them are we? they werent on the field yelling obscenities at our president

ok but we arent talking about them are we? they werent on the field yelling obscenities at our president

Maybe some don’t see him as their president ... just like a few thought for the last office holder. The office hasn’t been respected in 20 years. The present occupant didn’t start the disrespect, but pretty much set the standard for disrespecting the office.

Reactions: flotiger
I don't see anything wrong with it... I don't think many of the right could tell you what they dislike about Obama either. Ignorance goes both ways.

1. Failed to give military service members the 2.1% pay raises for his last 6 years that is mandated my law.

2. Called Beau Bergdahl a hero and traded GITMO prisoners that are currently attacking our Soldiers again.

3. Commuted the sentence of Manning that sold classified documents that put our service members in jeopardy.

4. Had the largest hack to our security system that exposed over 2 million DOD service members and civilian employees.

5. Fast and Furious

6. Paying Iran to shut down their nuclear program( which Iran didn’t)

And that is 2 mins of the top 100.

7. Forgot “you can keep your plan!”

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger

Exactly who is O. The same people never addressed Former President Obama by his title in his 8 years.
Plus where is the video of Scarborough saying this. I clicked on the link and googled this but never saw a video of the "incident".I would like to see it for myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT