ADVERTISEMENT

BOMBSHELL!, SMOKING GUN!, GAMECHANGER!

More from Dr Zelenko

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Who was it that likes to quote Reuters fact checkers?
How long was the Fed down for today? Pretty long considering they are the printing press.
How is Cuomo holding up? Will he survive this?
“kids in cages” or “migrant facilities for children” which do you prefer? Same place new spin.
Can’t make this up, as a man wtf would I want to shop if I have to wade through a myriad of women’s cloths, PIA
Interesting if true
Links to Dominion and Smartmatic
Fauci flip flops more than John Kerry
Clearly a danger on the golf course
This just got a little more interesting, wonder why DOJ is investigating itself for election wrongdoing?

More from Dr Zelenko
Oh Snap, HCQ is a viable treatment, thanks for letting all those people die just to make Trump look bad CNN, MSNBC

This generous healthcare company offers advice on “mask training” yeah kind of hard to say there is no agenda

Vaccines are completely safe... uh huh

How many coincidences before y’all hit the pause button and start putting strings on a wall?
Ooops, hate it when this happens
Way to go Hunter, really a stand up guy
Now China wants to control the weather? Wow
You ok?

Who was it that likes to quote Reuters fact checkers?
yes please post more russia propaganda websites as if that's a trustworthy source

Isn’t it all propaganda? That’s the point everyone misses, it’s all propaganda.

For the record, that's really cynical. While it is a fun narrative to claim that everyone is "fake news" there are legitimate news sources who follow journalistic standards. There are plenty of ways to check biases.

For the record, that's really cynical. While it is a fun narrative to claim that everyone is "fake news" there are legitimate news sources who follow journalistic standards. There are plenty of ways to check biases.

Yes! GWP for instance. Thanks bro!!

Reactions: Dmk
Yes! GWP for instance. Thanks bro!!
fSToV1.jpg

Y’all realize this is all one elaborate troll right? We’ve been messing with youuuu, Omg and you fell for it. How could you even second guess yourself?

• Haha
Remember the Las Vegas shooting? This guy was the target.

To all the smarty pants here on the board, when is SideShow Biden gonna deliver his State of the Union? Is it not odd to you there are still fences up in DC? Why are they afraid of the people with 65,000 troops occupying the streets? After all these people were elected by the People, right?

Why does USA Today feel like it needs to set the record straight? I could tell you my opinion but you would just dismiss an opinion that does not reflect your pre-determined notion of what is truth. Some folks have leaked that Biden is taking anti-Alzheimer’s medication, unfortunately no one is reporting on it, WHY? I sure don’t want him waking up one day and launching nukes cause he doesn’t remember what day it is, who he’s at war with, besides the American people.

To all the smarty pants here on the board, when is SideShow Biden gonna deliver his State of the Union? Is it not odd to you there are still fences up in DC? Why are they afraid of the people with 65,000 troops occupying the streets? After all these people were elected by the People, right?

Why does USA Today feel like it needs to set the record straight? I could tell you my opinion but you would just dismiss an opinion that does not reflect your pre-determined notion of what is truth. Some folks have leaked that Biden is taking anti-Alzheimer’s medication, unfortunately no one is reporting on it, WHY? I sure don’t want him waking up one day and launching nukes cause he doesn’t remember what day it is, who he’s at war with, besides the American people.

Biden is at war with the american people? And he still curb stomped trump with a resounding landslide victory? Man, Trump will go down as the WORST president in history, hands down. I mean, if you are that much worse than the guy who is war with our people. Yikes.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Biden is at war with the american people? And he still curb stomped trump with a resounding landslide victory? Man, Trump will go down as the WORST president in history, hands down. I mean, if you are that much worse than the guy who is war with our people. Yikes.

Weak sauce. Work on your material man. :cool:

Biden is like Eastern Michigan football, maybe Rutgers. Hiring real gems to represent the US. Next up the transgender Levine, that pulled her/him own parent from the nursing home before sending Covid patients, oh and he/she is in favor of confused young children changing their sex. Castrating kids now?! Wtf

How do you hang the Mexican flag upside down? Glad they have all the shills behind bars already in DC, with Razor wire to keep them from trying to go meet with people.

It took 33 days to start dropping bombs in the Middle East after we had starting achieving numerous peace deals, way to go GI Joe

If the FBI is full of corruption where does it end?

Imagine the dirt John Durham has been digging up on all these people. Remember the Patriot Act and somebody always listening. Well politicians have cell phones, laptops, fancy refrigerators, TVs, all connected to the internet. Wonder if they were able to find Killary’s deleted emails on that private server?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT