The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Chris Wray FBI Director announces startling new discovery of investigation

Shooter used potato gun to fire very green banana and take out Trump’s ear

Dam that was a great shot

How long did you workshop this one?

I knew YOU would show up.

Actually busy doing stuff in my vegetable garden, pool area , camellia beds for my wife and getting ready to cook fried cabbage .

@okclem CAN YOU COOK FRIED CABBAGE IMMATURE GRASSHOPPER?

I THINK NOT LOL

I knew YOU would show up.

Actually busy doing stuff in my vegetable garden, pool area , camellia beds for my wife and getting ready to cook fried cabbage .

@okclem CAN YOU COOK FRIED CABBAGE IMMATURE GRASSHOPPER?

I THINK NOT LOL
Well...I know when I've been bested. Off to lick my wounds and try again one day.

I bet that @okclem does NOT know the basic ingredients or procedures to cook fried cabbage

OK okclem we start with a head of cabbage then we ..............................................

OK okclem ur turn............................................................................................................ LOL

I bet that @okclem does NOT know the basic ingredients or procedures to cook fried cabbage

OK okclem we start with a head of cabbage then we ..............................................

OK okclem ur turn............................................................................................................ LOL
Well I'd probably pour some gasoline on it and light it on fire. Fire will cook all the toxins out. Burn for 25 minutes then slather with ketchup.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT