ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: VoterGA Releases Explosive New Report: Fulton County Georgia Recount Included 60% Error Reporting Rate — THOUSANDS of Fraudulent Biden Votes

Because the left doesn't care about honest elections. They care about getting in office.
The left thinks they know what is best for us common Americans so the ends justify the means.

They treat you and I like I do my kids....."you may not understand but you will thank me later"
This is 100% true....about both sides.

At this time the AJC has only confirmed that 200 ballots were double counted, and they did not affect the official count. I agree that it's unacceptable.

Reactions: TICrack
At this time the AJC has only confirmed that 200 ballots were double counted, and they did not affect the official count. I agree that it's unacceptable.

They need to fix the process and from reading this article it seems that they are taking steps to do just that. However, there is absolutely no evidence that their was any fraud or attempt to steal the election. In fact, this error was discovered during the initial recounts and corrected.

I agree completely that we need to make election day a national holiday. We need to encourage people to vote. I continue to not understand the resistance to later voting hours or drive through etc. Why don't we want more voters involved in the process?

They need to fix the process and from reading this article it seems that they are taking steps to do just that. However, there is absolutely no evidence that their was any fraud or attempt to steal the election. In fact, this error was discovered during the initial recounts and corrected.

I agree completely that we need to make election day a national holiday. We need to encourage people to vote. I continue to not understand the resistance to later voting hours or drive through etc. Why don't we want more voters involved in the process?
But isn’t the lack of evidence, evidence in and of itself. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: yoshi121374
These conspiracy theory websites peddling fabricated evidence as if it is coming from legitimate news networks is just dangerous. I know....I know. You'll point out how everyone else is just blind to the truth and so on and so on.... My point is just that this is exactly how conspiracy theorists think. And no one who is "in" it thinks they are. I could go on, but I'm pretty sure I'm just wasting my breath here.

I will say this...You should always be careful when listening to people who do nothing but tear things down in the guise of building them up.
Yes like race relations under Obama?!! Good point

I see your point....but I'm not sure I'd equate racial justice issues to conspiracy theories. That's a bit of a reach.
Conspiracy theories are only unproven theories, the word itself was used by CIA misinformation campaigns to easily disprove ideas they did not want circulating in the public.

Do you still think JFK was a 1 man job? Probably not since it’s been revealed that it was an inside job, but years ago everyone who said it was not possible for there to be 1 shooter were labeled “conspiracy “ theorists and dismissed as laughing stocks by the masses... well I guess we just have different interpretations of the word conspiracy, which is fine.

perhaps if you re-read the room and change the lenses from which you look, things will look differently.

I am ok with my direction from God and see here everyday why I have to share my version of the truth.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Here’s something that might surprise you. I will be in the march on Washington if there is actual fraud. The big difference is I can discern fact from fiction. I can see that this is a big grift on some people looking for something to hold on to. How many times does the Q story have to change before people figure it out? It’s actually a great experiment. Imagine convincing half the country of something based on absolutely nothing. No factual evidence has ever been presented of fraud and it’s amazing you guys are still bought in completely.
If the Democrats were breathing, they were cheating and not only were they breathing, they were burning down cities and twerking on top of police cars. Therefore, they cheated. 🤣

Last edited:
If the Democrats were breathing, they were cheating and not only were they breathing, they were burning down cities and twerking on top of police cars. Therefore, they cheated. 🤣
i agree you don't have any evidence. good to see you say it too. now that we're in agreement you don't have any evidence where do we go from here? do you think you guys will find any evidence? do you think it will be more than what mr melting sideburns brought to the home depot press conference? he got laughed out of the NY bar for that shit.

You lost. Get over it. No proof of ANY fraud except these false claims.
Trump is a narcissistic baby supported by folks who’s primary news source are lies from morning to night and depend on lies for viewership.
Keep sending him $ you can’t afford and don’t get vaccinated. That will take care of your conspiracy problems one way or the other.

And Cris Ard shouldn’t allow these poisonous posts which have nothing to do with the subject matter of this site.

I will be getting off soon as Will others who come here for a respite from the mental illness and discord in this country.

FANTASTIC! Tucker Carlson Covers the Election Fraud in Fulton County Georgia 8 Months After Election — Here Are the Background Reports (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 14, 2021 at 9:19pm
There is no greater issue today in the United States than the November 3rd election fraud.
Without free and fair democratic elections the United States will cease to exist.
We understand this at The Gateway Pundit – We’ve always understood this.
On Wednesday night FOX News host Tucker Carlson reported on several questionable activities that took place in Fulton County Georgia since the November 3rd presidential election.
It was a great segment. It was really good.
We don’t do this very often but we wanted to go through these revelations one-by-one discussed by Tucker Carlson on his show tonight.
TRENDING:
BREAKING: Arizona Senate to Hold Hearing Thursday Morning at 10 AM on Arizona Election Audit
The Gateway Pundit reported on every one of these examples of fraud in Fulton County Georgia for several months. We believe it is worth revisiting our reports since we are the ones who have faced an endless amount of attacks from fake news and even Republican naysayers.
tucker-every-vote-mattered.jpg

1.) That the doors were left open on the Fulton County Georgia ballot storage facility while guards were away.
The Gateway Pundit first reported on this on May 31, 2021.
** May 31, 2021– “Fulton County Georgia Ballot Storage Facility Was Left Open for Hours – Attorney’s Own Hired Staff Discovered the Place Wide Open”
2.)
That a Fulton County election official — identified by The Gateway Pundit as Ruby Freeman — was feeding stacks of ballots through the voting machines at least three times each on November 4th in the early morning after the GOP election observers were told to go home.
Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit was first to report on this shocking video back on Dec. 4, 2020.
** Dec. 4, 2020– Anti-Trump Democrat In Georgia ‘Suitcase Scandal’ Caught Running Same Batch of Ballots Through Tabulator THREE TIMES! (VIDEO)
3.)
That Garland Favorito’s organization VoterGA found several thousand fraudulent votes for Joe Biden and Fulton County Georgia recount included a 60% error in its reporting.
The Gateway Pundit first reported on this VoterGA report on Tuesday.
July 13, 2021— VoterGA Releases Explosive New Report: Fulton County Georgia Recount Included 60% Error Reporting Rate — THOUSANDS of Fraudulent Biden Votes
4.) Identical computer copies of ballots counted numerous times in Fulton County
Cover-pic-7-14-21-1.jpg

The Gateway Pundit reported again on this report by VoterGA earlier today.
May 14, 2021– Hard Evidence Presented: Duplicate Ballots were Counted in Fulton County Georgia in 2020 Election
5.) Pristine and unfolded ballots were counted 100% for Joe Biden in the Fulton County recount.
Cristina Laila at The Gateway Pundit first reported on this back on November 18, 2020.
November 18, 2020– Several Georgia Recount Monitors Describe ‘Odd Batches of Ballots’ That Stood Out – Pristine Sheets with Perfectly Marked Bubbles – 100% For Joe Biden
We are glad that Tucker Carlson joined us in investigating the fraud of the 2020 presidential election tonight.

Tucker Video

FANTASTIC! Tucker Carlson Covers the Election Fraud in Fulton County Georgia 8 Months After Election — Here Are the Background Reports (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 14, 2021 at 9:19pm
There is no greater issue today in the United States than the November 3rd election fraud.
Without free and fair democratic elections the United States will cease to exist.
We understand this at The Gateway Pundit – We’ve always understood this.
On Wednesday night FOX News host Tucker Carlson reported on several questionable activities that took place in Fulton County Georgia since the November 3rd presidential election.
It was a great segment. It was really good.
We don’t do this very often but we wanted to go through these revelations one-by-one discussed by Tucker Carlson on his show tonight.
TRENDING:
BREAKING: Arizona Senate to Hold Hearing Thursday Morning at 10 AM on Arizona Election Audit
The Gateway Pundit reported on every one of these examples of fraud in Fulton County Georgia for several months. We believe it is worth revisiting our reports since we are the ones who have faced an endless amount of attacks from fake news and even Republican naysayers.
tucker-every-vote-mattered.jpg

1.) That the doors were left open on the Fulton County Georgia ballot storage facility while guards were away.
The Gateway Pundit first reported on this on May 31, 2021.
** May 31, 2021– “Fulton County Georgia Ballot Storage Facility Was Left Open for Hours – Attorney’s Own Hired Staff Discovered the Place Wide Open”
2.)
That a Fulton County election official — identified by The Gateway Pundit as Ruby Freeman — was feeding stacks of ballots through the voting machines at least three times each on November 4th in the early morning after the GOP election observers were told to go home.
Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit was first to report on this shocking video back on Dec. 4, 2020.
** Dec. 4, 2020– Anti-Trump Democrat In Georgia ‘Suitcase Scandal’ Caught Running Same Batch of Ballots Through Tabulator THREE TIMES! (VIDEO)
3.)
That Garland Favorito’s organization VoterGA found several thousand fraudulent votes for Joe Biden and Fulton County Georgia recount included a 60% error in its reporting.
The Gateway Pundit first reported on this VoterGA report on Tuesday.
July 13, 2021— VoterGA Releases Explosive New Report: Fulton County Georgia Recount Included 60% Error Reporting Rate — THOUSANDS of Fraudulent Biden Votes
4.) Identical computer copies of ballots counted numerous times in Fulton County
Cover-pic-7-14-21-1.jpg

The Gateway Pundit reported again on this report by VoterGA earlier today.
May 14, 2021– Hard Evidence Presented: Duplicate Ballots were Counted in Fulton County Georgia in 2020 Election
5.) Pristine and unfolded ballots were counted 100% for Joe Biden in the Fulton County recount.
Cristina Laila at The Gateway Pundit first reported on this back on November 18, 2020.
November 18, 2020– Several Georgia Recount Monitors Describe ‘Odd Batches of Ballots’ That Stood Out – Pristine Sheets with Perfectly Marked Bubbles – 100% For Joe Biden
We are glad that Tucker Carlson joined us in investigating the fraud of the 2020 presidential election tonight.

Tucker Video
in a new report OP is proven to be a retard

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Bring it on!! I agree with this democrat!!

GOOD IDEA: Fulton County Board of Commissioners Chairman Calls for ALL Georgia Counties to Have Forensic Audit of Ballots​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 17, 2021 at 6:10pm
robb-pitts-fulton-county.jpg

In January, Robb Pitts, the Fulton County Georgia Board of Commissioners Chairman, lashed out at President Donald Trump over his claims of election fraud in Fulton County Georgia.
Fulton County elections workers are now famous for removing GOP observers on Election night and rolling out hidden “suitcases” of ballots to begin counting. There is also video, first reported at The Gateway Pundit, of election workers running the same stack of ballots through the voting machines several times while no election observers were in the room.
Now after months of court battles it appears there will finally be a forensic audit of the Fulton County ballots.
TRENDING: TODAY'S DOUBLE STANDARD JUSTICE SYSTEM: Dem Rep Joyce Beatty STORMS US Capitol, Arrested and Released Soon After While Trump Supporters Languish in Isolation in Prison for 6 Months for Same Offense
This is good news for all of those who appreciate truth and accountability in their elections.
Now that Fulton County is about to have an audit Robb Pitts is asking that all counties be investigated.
Good idea!

Via CD Media:
pitts-fulton-georgia.jpg

Read the rest here.

This is a textbook example of corruption and fraud. No way in hell should Stacy Abrams be in charge of hiring temps to totally run the Fulton County election process. I will give the dirty dems one thing. They know how to do it. If you are going to cheat then do it big and they did.

She got the insane and illegal consent decree in place and then stashed a few ace cards under the table by hiring all the processors in one of the biggest and most corrupt dem run counties in the state. She is smart and I will give her that.

She either has big blackmail on Kemp and Raffenspuke or China paid them off.

Fulton County Early Election Hiring Implicates Stacey Abrams​

By
Wendi Strauch Mahoney
-
June 17, 2021

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-7.27.14-PM.png

Evidence was presented at the Fulton County Board of Commissioners (BOC) hearing on June 16, indicating that Stacey Abrams “financed the main contractor used in Fulton County elections during the Nov 3rd poll and the Jan 5th U.S. Senate runoff,” according to CDMedia.

CD media reported it as a developing story saying evidence shows the financing of a staffing service called Happy Faces Personnel Group by groups associated with Abrams.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-4.38.19-PM.png
Happy Faces Request/June 16/Board of Commissioners Meeting
Former nine-year Precinct manager and Dominion Poll technician Bridget Thorne testified in the 2020 Election Fraud evidentiary hearing conducted by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani in Georgia on December 3 (2:18:32 timestamp) in the video below:

Thorne had helped set up voting equipment prior to the November election. She claims she was fired for speaking up before the election about the mishandling of ballots. Her affidavit can be found here.

In the June 16 meeting, Thorne told the BOC that she had “repeatedly tried to work early elections but Happy Faces doesn’t seem to respond.” She contacted local officials to see how she could work as a poll tech, but they redirected her to Happy Faces. She also described how “SoS was threatening Fulton elections with huge fines if they had another disastrous election.”

The video below is a clip of Thorne commenting on Abrams’ involvement with Happy Faces at the BOC meeting.

Thorne also explained that when the Secretary of State (SoS) offered staffing substitutes for warehouse workers who had been quarantined in the fall, “Fulton County declined their offer and brought in unqualified, untrained, hundred percent minority Happy Face employees.” Thorne quoted a 2014 Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) article regarding a company Abrams founded called NOWaccount, a company that “secures government contracts.” Stacey Abrams, according to Thorne:

“Owns 16 percent [of NOWaccount]…NOWaccount is registered as the only secured party provider for Happy Faces. NOWaccount provides the line of credit…with the purse strings connection of Stacey Abrams to Happy Faces, you must ask does she have influence over who gets hired to work for our elections. Can she or her activist groups also recommend employees? With Happy Faces working one hundred percent early voting, ballot adjudication, absentee ballot processing, warehouse, dropbox, signature verification—they are basically running our elections. Shouldn’t we know who they are recruiting? Shouldn’t we know who they are? Could an activist group have a special connection and ability to work our election while veteran poll clerks like me are shut out?”

The following document addresses her association with the founding of NOWaccount which describes the charitable organization as having:

“Pioneered a new way for small businesses to access the money owed to them for providing a service at a time when credit for small businesses was especially difficult to find. NOWaccount buys invoices from qualified small businesses so they can get paid right away, rather than wait the sometimes 30 or 60 days it takes to get paid by a customer with an outstanding invoice. NOWaccount works like a credit card but costs less to the business. With the NOWaccount payment system, companies invoice their customers as usual, and the full payment is deposited into the companies’ bank account within 5 business days, minus a flat, one-time service fee of 3%. The small business doesn’t incur any debt. You can read about how NOWaccount works here http://nowaccount.com/

Abrams, Lara Hodgson, and “John Hayes in 2010 [started] NOWaccount, a company that provides a payment system to small businesses, improving their cash flow so they can grow and thrive.” Abrams and her partners took advantage of the Obama administration’s “Small Business Jobs Act of 2010, which included the State Small Business Credit Initiative” and “applied for this federal program to help small businesses across the country get access to capital after the recession so they could stay open, grow, and create jobs,” according to the statement released by Abrams on the project.

At the time, Abrams said it was not a conflict of interest to form the company during her tenure as House Democratic Leader. The organization has partnered with the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, among other organizations.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-5.43.50-PM.png
NOWaccount/Abrams Statement
Harvard Business School wrote an abstract on the company in 2013 with a revised edition here.

AJC also reports on June 16 that the “financial technology (Fintech) company,” NOWaccount, recently raised $9.5 million in venture capital.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-6.13.11-PM.png
NOWaccount Raises $9.5 million/Abrams/Atlanta Journal-Constitution/June 16, 2021
Recently, Abrams was appointed as one of seven new board members added to the Marguerite Casey Foundation, according to a May 3 announcement. The statement from the Foundation referencing her addition to the board reads:

“Each new board member will bring a fresh perspective on fulfilling the core mission of the foundation—creating greater freedom for leaders who can increase community power and help bring about a truly representative economy.”

Rashad Robinson, President of Color of Change, describes the Foundation below:

“Marguerite Casey Foundation has both a deep commitment to racial justice as well as a demonstrated commitment to building organizing capacity within the movement. MCF understands that racial justice is a transformative force in society, mobilizing people at every level of society to bring about the policy and culture changes that will create a more just society for everyone.”

Abrams is also the founder of Fair Fight. According to its website, “We promote fair elections around the country, encourage voter participation in elections, and educate voters about elections and their voting rights. Voter suppression, particularly of voters of color and young voters, is a scourge our country faces in states across the nation.”

Transcripts on the Nigerian Connection​

In March, transcripts were provided to CDMedia indicating a “Nigerian Connection” to the Fulton County elections. CDMedia reported:

“[D]eposition transcripts of a Nigerian national who was selected by Dominion Voting Systems to be the Fulton County ‘County Technician’ during the 2020 U.S. general election. The individual was hired by Dominion in December of 2019 after being in the United States for a few years.”

This may suggest that “highly partisan Democrats controlled the Fulton County Election,” as reported by CDMedia.

Rick Barron and The Requests for Happy Faces at the June 2 BOC Meeting​

Video (timestamp 3:53:00) from a June 2 Fulton County BOC meeting shows Rick Barron, Director of Registration and Elections, presenting his rationale for hiring 300-400 temporary help staff for Fulton County from the Happy Faces staffing agency. According to Barron, Fulton County started using the agency in 2015.

Barron stated that early voting expansion put tremendous demands on staffing needs. Under the Affordable Care Act, the 29.5-hour limit necessitated the hiring of temporary help for early elections.

Barron indicated that the average election requires about 3,000 workers. Civic (citizens) and paid county people fill 2,600 of those positions. 87% of those hired by Happy Faces have been Fulton County residents, according to Barron. He also said temporary workers are in supervisory positions in the early voting locations and are on assignment for 3 to 5 weeks.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-12.09.04-PM.png
Elections Staffing/Temporary Help
One advantage of hiring temporary help is the ease of termination if they underperform, according to Barron. He also stated that the hiring of permanent employees to equal the workload performed by the temporary employees is much more costly to the county—if figured on an annualized basis.

Commissioner Liz Haussman questioned the cost of the 400 temporary employees, pointing out, “[They] cost as much or more than the 2600 civic and county employees.” Barron remarked that election day workers are paid a flat fee, “anywhere from $225/day to $375/day.”

During the exchange (4:04:32 timestamp), Hausman challenges “the accounting” for the cost for hiring temporary help that totals over $7 million for 400 temporary workers for 3-5 weeks—when election workers for election day are each paid $225-$375/day.

In the June 2 hearing, she also mentioned that Fulton County residents have called her repeatedly to say they have tried to apply to work for Happy Faces without success—meaning Happy Faces never called them back. This confirms the public comments made by Thorne in the June 16 meeting. Barron stated that Happy Faces is responsible for its hiring practices. Notably, Hausman also brought up the security breach at the warehouse in May because of calls from many concerned citizens.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-12.42.43-PM.png
Temporary Help Staffing/Happy Faces/Board of Commissioners Meeting/Fulton County/June 2, 2021
Thirteen percent of the staffing for elections is populated by temporary staff. Barron stated in the meeting that Happy Faces is extremely efficient and has maintained a contract with the State of Georgia for 20 years. Their contract is set to expire at the end of June. The documentation also shows an “initial term of contract is July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019, with three (3) one (1) year renewal options.”

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-12.16.09-PM.png
Board of Commissioners/Fulton County/Barron Presentation on Happy Faces
The Happy Faces contract has already been renewed twice for Fulton County—once in July 2019 and once in July 2020. The information sheet presented at the June 2 meeting on Happy Faces Personnel Group, Inc. can be found here.

Notably, at the same June 2 meeting, grant funds were discussed as having been awarded to purchase additional Dominion Voting Systems equipment for upcoming elections. Georgia’s 112-page Dominion contract is here.

The documentation for the June 16 County Commissioners meeting includes a “Master Solution Purchase and Services Agreement for Statewide Voting System with Dominion Voting System (Denver, CO) in an amount not to exceed $532,462.00 to purchase additional voting equipment for training purposes” is also listed.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-6.59.34-PM.png
Grants/Dominion/June 2 Georgia BOC meeting/Barron Presentation
Barron requested a continuation of the Happy Faces contract at the June 2 meeting. However, the motion to extend the contract failed both in May and on June 2.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-12.20.57-PM.png
Happy Faces Contract Renewal Request/June 2, 2021
The requested 2021 spending authority for the “not to exceed” $7,744,880 contract for hourly services can be found here. It would “include payroll for staff currently working on post-2020-2021 election reconciliations and open record requests, the 2021 special countywide and 13 municipal general elections, seven runoffs, and any unexpected special district or countywide special election prior to the November 2021 elections.” According to the same schedule, Dominion staff was allocated $50,000.

The June 16 Board of Commissioners meeting part 2 revealed that the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) is among those to fund election-related grants. Barron was asked if it was ‘the Zuckerberg grant” and he responded by saying that it was CTCL. Barron stated that CTCL gets funding from several places and was unsure of the source of the funding for the grants. Still, several of the contracts associated with elections had only one bidder for the contract—or what is called in the documents “a contract without competition.” This information is referenced in the day’s agenda.

Capitalresearch.org researched CTCL grants and found some of the “known grants to Georgia counties.” The spreadsheet shows counties, like Fulton county, with grant spending per capita and voting comparisons. It has been updated as of June 2021. Fulton County apparently received a $6 million grant from CTCL.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-16-at-4.23.18-PM.png
CTCL/Grant Funding/Georgia Counties/Capitalresearch.org/updated June 2021
On June 16, the commissioners agreed to hold back discussion of the vote on the Happy Faces contract request by Barron. It appears the contract has not yet been renewed according to the meeting since there has been no affirmative vote on the request as of this writing. There was also a June 4 BOC teleconference meeting, but it was called a special meeting and no video is available.

Two lawsuits filed to push for a forensic audit of the ballots in Fulton County are on hold per reporting by UncoverDC. The next hearing has been scheduled for June 21.

Due to the latest information being reported in Fulton County, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger is now all-in for the audit, commenting on Twitter on the dropbox transfer documents and chain of custody issues in Fulton County.

Last edited:
still nothing that will hold up in court?

you'll get 'em eventually, OP. i have faith you're not dumb as a box of rocks and you're really onto something that the rest of us can't figure out. good luck

still nothing that will hold up in court?

you'll get 'em eventually, OP. i have faith you're not dumb as a box of rocks and you're really onto something that the rest of us can't figure out. good luck

You are obviously not paying attention. VoterGA has been winning in court. AZ senate will win in court coming up in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
VoterGA has been winning in court.

Bless your heart.

Bless your heart.

You are wrong. You are not referencing the organization VoterGA, so bless your heart. Like I told you remember the name Garland Favorito. He is going to help bring down this house of cards.

Rep. Kandiss Taylor just filed with the State Grand Jury in Georgia, interested to see where this goes and whether this can be used as a vessel.

VoterGA Calls for Full Forensic Audit of Georgia – New Information Indicates Several Counties May Be Worse than Fulton County​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 20, 2021 at 9:41am
Georgia-Ballots.jpg

The group concerned with accurate elections in Georgia, VoterGA, announced yesterday that they now have additional information on the state’s results and are now calling for a forensic audit of the entire state.

VoterGA released a report yesterday indicating based on new information that the results in several counties may be worse than Fulton County. They are now calling for a full forensic audit of Georgia.

TRENDING: FIREWORKS! Senator Rand Paul Rips Arrogant Fauci: "There Will be Responsibility For Those Who Funded the Lab, Including Yourself" (VIDEO)
Below is their press release.
VoterGA-Calls-for-Full-Forensic-Audit.jpg

It’s time Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all have full forensic audits by independent firms like was done in Maricopa County Arizona. Let’s see what’s wrong and how we can fix it.

Here you go guys, here’s your opportunity to win 5 million of pillow guys money. Since you are so smart and because you say so there is no fraud, Lindell is telling you to prove his data wrong

We've seen this ploy from Republicans before. They don't pay up

Temperature rising.

Georgia Speaker of the House Calls for Forensic Audit After ‘Bombshell’ Fulton County Election Findings​

by Kyle Becker4 days ago

shutterstock_647907880-758x400.jpg

Georgia Speaker of the House David Ralston has released a letter he sent to Fulton Elections Director Richard Barron requesting the GBI to investigate the possibility of fraud in the 2020 election.

Speaker Ralston cited the mounting evidence in Fulton County as the reason for the investigation.
“Recently, media reports have surfaced which call into question the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election. These reports have been accompanied by video and other evidence which is part of on-going litigation and requires thorough examination and explanation. Given the seriousness of this situation and the possible repercussions for our state and nation, it is time we have an independent investigation – once and for all – of the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election,” he wrote.

“To that end, it is my urgent recommendation that your office request that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation conduct its own, independent forensic investigation into the November 2020 Presidential Election in Fulton County,” the letter continues. “The GBI will follow the evidence wherever it may lead to determine if any irregularities or willful fraud occurred.”
“The professionals at the GBI have the expertise and resources necessary to perform such an investigation,” Ralston adds. “Furthermore, as sworn law enforcement officers, they have the trust of the public to ensure that the law was followed.”

“In the General Assembly we will continue to do all that we can to uphold the public trust,” the letter concludes. “I hope that your office will do the same. I thank you for your consideration of this urgent request.”
Unfortunately, the GBI may not have the full faith and confidence of Georgia voters who have been down this path with the agency before. In December, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that Governor Brian Kemp had agreed for GBI assistance investigating the election.
“Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced… that Gov. Brian Kemp has agreed to his request for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) to assist in ongoing investigations related to the 2020 general election,” WTOC reported about a December 2020 statement.
“I have assured Georgians throughout this process that I will investigate every credible allegation that is brought to my office, and I appreciate the leadership and resources that Gov. Kemp is providing,” Raffensperger said. “The governor and I are committed to following every lead, and the expertise, experience, and manpower provided by the GBI will help us move more quickly through a process where time is of the essence.”
“We will stop at nothing to guarantee that all Georgians can have faith in the integrity of our election,” the statement continued. “At this point, my office has found no evidence of widespread fraud, and three recounts, including a hand recount of paper ballots that voters read and approved before scanning, have returned the same result, but we will follow the evidence where it takes us and we will adhere to the law.”
Nonetheless, Raffensperger appeared to react to rising heat from the public to ‘do something’ about recently uncovered evidence of election malfeasance coming out of Fulton County. Beginning Thursday, he released a new series of tweets.
“Fulton County’s continued failures have gone on long enough with no accountability,” he tweeted. “Rick Barron and Ralph Jones, Fulton’s registration chief, must be fired and removed from Fulton’s elections leadership immediately. Fulton’s voters and the people of Georgia deserve better.”

“Long before November, I had been working to get Fulton to clean up their decades of election mismanagement,” he also said. “Restoring confidence in our elections should be a bipartisan concern. Fulton County’s poor elections management is making that impossible.”
“Fulton County has failed its voters for far too long,” he continued. “That’s why I took action last year to try and fix the issues in their elections management. Clearly, more work and more dramatic steps need to be taken.”
“The decades-long elections problems in Fulton would have been much worse if not for my efforts,” Raffensperger added. “The monitor I assigned to Fulton in November found significant management issues, which I have talked about since long before November, but no fraud.”
In particular, there is increasing pressure on Republican Georgia officials after a Tucker Carlson feature on the evidence of ‘flat-out criminal’ activity in the county, including double-counting of ballots and mismarked tally sheets accounting for thousands of votes.
When it comes to Georgia, talk is cheap. Voters are tired of it. Only public transparency can solve the problem of declining trust in elections. And after a small taste of transparency, it is leaving a bitter taste in a lot of voters’ mouths.
As seen on Becker News. Follow Kyle Becker and Becker News on Twitter.

Temperature rising.

Georgia Speaker of the House Calls for Forensic Audit After ‘Bombshell’ Fulton County Election Findings​

by Kyle Becker4 days ago

shutterstock_647907880-758x400.jpg

Georgia Speaker of the House David Ralston has released a letter he sent to Fulton Elections Director Richard Barron requesting the GBI to investigate the possibility of fraud in the 2020 election.

Speaker Ralston cited the mounting evidence in Fulton County as the reason for the investigation.
“Recently, media reports have surfaced which call into question the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election. These reports have been accompanied by video and other evidence which is part of on-going litigation and requires thorough examination and explanation. Given the seriousness of this situation and the possible repercussions for our state and nation, it is time we have an independent investigation – once and for all – of the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election,” he wrote.

“To that end, it is my urgent recommendation that your office request that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation conduct its own, independent forensic investigation into the November 2020 Presidential Election in Fulton County,” the letter continues. “The GBI will follow the evidence wherever it may lead to determine if any irregularities or willful fraud occurred.”
“The professionals at the GBI have the expertise and resources necessary to perform such an investigation,” Ralston adds. “Furthermore, as sworn law enforcement officers, they have the trust of the public to ensure that the law was followed.”

“In the General Assembly we will continue to do all that we can to uphold the public trust,” the letter concludes. “I hope that your office will do the same. I thank you for your consideration of this urgent request.”
Unfortunately, the GBI may not have the full faith and confidence of Georgia voters who have been down this path with the agency before. In December, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that Governor Brian Kemp had agreed for GBI assistance investigating the election.
“Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced… that Gov. Brian Kemp has agreed to his request for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) to assist in ongoing investigations related to the 2020 general election,” WTOC reported about a December 2020 statement.
“I have assured Georgians throughout this process that I will investigate every credible allegation that is brought to my office, and I appreciate the leadership and resources that Gov. Kemp is providing,” Raffensperger said. “The governor and I are committed to following every lead, and the expertise, experience, and manpower provided by the GBI will help us move more quickly through a process where time is of the essence.”
“We will stop at nothing to guarantee that all Georgians can have faith in the integrity of our election,” the statement continued. “At this point, my office has found no evidence of widespread fraud, and three recounts, including a hand recount of paper ballots that voters read and approved before scanning, have returned the same result, but we will follow the evidence where it takes us and we will adhere to the law.”
Nonetheless, Raffensperger appeared to react to rising heat from the public to ‘do something’ about recently uncovered evidence of election malfeasance coming out of Fulton County. Beginning Thursday, he released a new series of tweets.
“Fulton County’s continued failures have gone on long enough with no accountability,” he tweeted. “Rick Barron and Ralph Jones, Fulton’s registration chief, must be fired and removed from Fulton’s elections leadership immediately. Fulton’s voters and the people of Georgia deserve better.”

“Long before November, I had been working to get Fulton to clean up their decades of election mismanagement,” he also said. “Restoring confidence in our elections should be a bipartisan concern. Fulton County’s poor elections management is making that impossible.”
“Fulton County has failed its voters for far too long,” he continued. “That’s why I took action last year to try and fix the issues in their elections management. Clearly, more work and more dramatic steps need to be taken.”
“The decades-long elections problems in Fulton would have been much worse if not for my efforts,” Raffensperger added. “The monitor I assigned to Fulton in November found significant management issues, which I have talked about since long before November, but no fraud.”
In particular, there is increasing pressure on Republican Georgia officials after a Tucker Carlson feature on the evidence of ‘flat-out criminal’ activity in the county, including double-counting of ballots and mismarked tally sheets accounting for thousands of votes.
When it comes to Georgia, talk is cheap. Voters are tired of it. Only public transparency can solve the problem of declining trust in elections. And after a small taste of transparency, it is leaving a bitter taste in a lot of voters’ mouths.
As seen on Becker News. Follow Kyle Becker and Becker News on Twitter.
Nothing to see this is ALL lies by Trumpians

Georgia Mailed Out 7 Million Absentee Ballot Requests in 2020 Election – How Many Absentee Ballots Were Mailed Out and Returned in the State?​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 22, 2021 at 12:33pm
1-686-600x361.jpg

How many absentee ballots were mailed out in the state and did they agree to the number of requests received?

Has anyone asked Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger how many absentee ballot requests were returned and how many were sent out in the 2020 Election?
We reported in December how the results in Georgia made no sense. Clearly, the results were tainted.
TRENDING: CDC Director Walensky: Delta Variant "One of the Most Infectious Respiratory Viruses We Know of and That I've Seen in My 20-Year Career" (VIDEO)
Also, to date, there are reportedly over 300,000 ballots included in the 2020 Election results in Georgia that have no attached legally required chain of custody documentation.

The number of ballot requests mailed out in the state of Georgia was over 7 million. This comes from the Georgia 2020 Cares report on item 12 page 5 where the state claims over 7 million absentee ballot requests were prepared and mailed out in the 2020 Primary Election. The assumption is that this number was the same only a few months later in the general election in November.
GA 2020 CARES Financial and Progress Report by Jim Hoft on Scribd

CBS in April 2021 claimed there were 7.4 million voters in Georgia.
Every voter in Georgia reportedly received an absentee ballot request in the 2020 Election. This left the statewide open for voter fraud which we know happened.
We know 1.3 million absentee ballots were counted in the election. How many absentee ballot requests were received and how many absentee ballots were sent out?

The more you look into Georgia, the more questions of the results of the 2020 Electionin the state.

Update – originally we reported only 5.4 million voters in Georgia were registered based on a report. However, per a reader, we determined that the Secretary of State’s website shows a little more than 7 million registered voters in the state.
Update 2 – the questions of how many absentee ballot requests were returned and how many ballots were sent out was added to this post.

BREAKING HUGE: Georgia’s Raffensperger, Sterling and Fuchs All Connected to Firm that Helps Georgia Democrats Run as Republicans​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 26, 2021 at 3:50pm
Georgia-Democrats.jpg

Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State Raffensperger, his corrupt CFO Sterling, and his corrupt deputy secretary of state Fuchs weren’t upset about Democrat election wins in Georgia, they wanted it that way. Instead, they slandered President Trump for calling out obvious fraud in their state.

A report at the Georgia Record this weekend uncovered the many connections between top Republicans in Georgia who were connected to a firm that groomed Democrats for Republican jobs. No wonder these individuals did all they could to prevent President Trump from winning reelection.
Landmark Communications of Atlanta, GA bills itself as the ‘go to’ firm for GOP candidates to get elected in Georgia.
The founder, Mark Roundtree, says this about himself on Landmark’s website:
TRENDING: Dem Senator Schumer Attacks Trump Supporters: 'How Could 74 Million People Vote For a Despicable, Racist, Vile Man?' (VIDEO)
MARK ROUNTREE
President
Mark Rountree is President of Landmark Communications, Inc., which he founded in 1991.
Campaigns & Elections Magazine has recognized Mark as one of Georgia’s five “Top Influencers” as well as “the go-to man for GOP legislative candidates.”

Unfortunately, Landmark has a history of helping Democrats get elected running as Republicans. This phenomenon may have contributed to the absolute cesspool of corruption in the Peach State when it comes to the performance of Republican officials during the 2020 election cycle. Some of these candidates have ties to the Chinese Communist Party.
We believe there has been a concerted effort among Democrat operatives to do just that – infiltrate the GOP and run ‘progressives’ as Republicans, who are lying about their beliefs and views on the issues. All of the information below is from publicly available information.

Nazeera Dawood

The report lists Asian American Nazeera Dawood as an individual who lost her race where she billed herself as a fiscally conservative Republican but lost after a picture of her was found on the Net where she attended a far-left gathering labeled, tacos, beer, and abortions” It was then found out that she wasn’t a doctor as she claimed either.

Jordan Fuchs

Jordan Fuchs, the GA Deputy Secretary of State who leaked the phone call with President Trump and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, is a former Vice President of Landmark. Fuchs lied about the phone call to the press, and then deleted the original audio file, which was later found by an investigator.
jordan-fuchs-georgia.jpg

Brad Raffensperger

GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger was also represented by Landmark during his elections. This morning GA SoS Candidate David Belle Isle released data on Democrat contributions to Raffensperger’s campaign. The behavior of Raffensperger since Nov 3rd has been bizarre for a Republican to say the least. More to come on that in another article.
According to David Belle Isle, around 20% of Raffensperger’s donations came from out-of-state Democrats.

Jay Lin

Landmark also represented Taiwanese immigrant ‘Jay Lin’ (not his Asian name) in his race for JC City Council, and follow-on race for a GA state representative seat. We have written extensively about Jay Lin here. Jay Lin somehow made it onto Governor Brian Kemp’s transition team and was appointed to at least three other government board positions in GA, including one with influence over the Savannah Port.
In 2015 Jay Lin paid Landmark $65,000. This was a CITY COUNCIL RACE! A lot of money to say the least.
Jay Lin also ran as a conservative in JC. However, he had a reputation of not showing up for meetings, not paying attention, and voting opposite of Republican views. Jay Lin and Nazeera Dawood held political events together as they both ran for JC City Council in 2015.
Brad Raffensperger’s wife donated the max to Jay Lin’s campaign for state rep, and Raffensperger helped push Jay Lin and Nazeera during 2015.
Brad Raffensperger is on record saying he had to support Jay Lin because he owed the Chinese community for his previous election and fundraising. The man below next to Brad Raffensperger is Yale Xiao. Yale was Jay Lin’s campaign manger. On Chinese social sites his nickname is ‘Old Money’.

Gabe Sterling

In addition to the individuals listed in the Georgia Record piece, we identified another crooked so-called Republican connected to Landmark Communications. On the LinkedIn portfolio of Mark Rountree, the President of Landmark Communications, Gabe Sterling endorses Rountree for his work with ‘political campaigns’.
Looking a bit further we noticed that Sterling was a Vice President at Landmark Communications in 2005.
Mark-Roundtree-Landmark-Communications.jpg

Of course, Sterling is the pudgy guy the Secretary of State’s Office sent out to meet the media while the state was being stolen from President Trump and moved to Joe Biden.
Lumberjack Logic dissected the Georgia Record paper in an excellent presentation on YouTube.

Of course, Democrats ran as Republicans, they lie all day long. They’ll do anything for power.

EXCLUSIVE: Georgia Fulton County Election Official, Richard Baron, Reported Conflicting Vote Totals the Day After the 2020 Election​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 29, 2021 at 2:30pm
Richard-Barron-600x332.jpg

After the 2020 Election, while Georgia was still counting ballots in their apparent effort to steal the election from President Trump, a Senior Election Official in Fulton County met with the local election board. During this conversation, the official, Richard Baron, gave many surprising answers.

We’ve reported on the Fulton County Election Official Richard Baron a number of times. Recently we reported on how a miracle was reported in Fulton County when it found 1,500 chain of custody forms after reporting they were missing for months.
Today we address Baron’s communications with the Fulton County Board of Commissioners on November 4th, the day after the 2020 Election.
TRENDING: Reward Offered: $10,000 to the First Individual Who Can Successfully Address and Defend as Legitimate the 2020 Election Anomaly Referred to as the 'Drop and Roll'
The Number of Ballots
In the minutes attached below Baron noted the following numbers related to the election. On p 94 (103 in the pdf below) Baron released the number of ballots in the election gathered to date which total 551,030 ballots. But then on p 99 (108) Baron claims there were 515,030 ballots received to date. Then on page 101 (110) Barron tries to explain the difference between 58,188 and 14,152 ballots as presented by Barron. (The final results for Fulton County were 515,811.)
Fulton-County-Results-from-Baron.jpg

On p 95 (104) Baron claims that his team needs to create ballots for:
anything that’s out of precinct, we have to remake those ballots and then scan those. And then we can receive [inaudible] ballots through Friday as well, from military.” [Reminder later that all military ballots went to Joe Biden].
On p 103 (p 113) –*** ELECTION OBSERVERS QUESTION***
Commissioner Hausmann asked about observers: “”Okay. And there’s been observers the entire time watching the absentee ballot counting?”
Barron responds, “Yes”
Commissioner Hausmann: “”Even last night between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.? Was there observers there?”
Barron responds, “secretary of state’s inspector came over there during that time….” And “some people were let go and when I found out they were letting some people go, I told them they needed to stay, so.”
The problem with this is the secretary of state’s inspector was there on behalf of the secretary of state, he was not there as an independent observer because he wasn’t independent. Also, what is really concerning is this same individual sent a message to the secretary of state’s attorney on election night notifying him that ballots were being counted twice in Fulton County.

Below are the minutes from the meeting in Fulton County.
Fulton County Commission Minutes Nov 4 2020 by Jim Hoft on Scribd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT