ADVERTISEMENT

Cade in America - he’s finna win us a Title

“Find more votes than they have” is certainly illegal. Organizing fake electors is illegal too.

@BigTimeTiger knows this as well. It’s ro they never aduwhy he laughs so much at midnight.

b
We shall see. In the context of “find one more vote than they have”, and asking the secretary of state and governor to -verbatim- overturn the election, it certainly seems like he was trying to overturn the election.

You know that.

You really are delirious if you believe that nonsense. they are asking him to true the vote. The votes were never adjudicated. Brian Kemp never performed a signature match. it was under consideration until his daughter’s boy friend died in a car explosion.
here are the facts: Kemp was in bed with China, Trump was leading big time before the count was halted because of a fake sprinkler leak that sent counters home. One the democrats stayed and pulled out their suite cases. Many trump votes were tossed and never counted, many Biden ballots We’re run multiple times.

What Trump asked for was not illegal. He gave these people the chance to meet there the legal obligations to the American people they did not. You cannot say there is no voter fraud because without showing your own ignorant biase. And don’t tell me it’s democracy to concede to a fra election. It’s one thing when you’re part of the Deepstate and political rivalry are collaborating to deceive the American people, it’s another thing when your political opponent is working for the American people to restore the US Constitution and end the shadow government ****ing us all!

Your political voice has been oppressed for a bit and he gave you a voice. Which is why you are ignorant of the fact of DJT breaking lots of laws.

Its okay
No I’m saying that high up powerful people have been trying to dig up stuff since 2015 on Trump but haven’t found anything. That’s surprising to me. Just saying that nobody in history is as vetted as trump.

Maybe this is something. No idea. Don’t follow politics.

b

You really are delirious if you believe that nonsense. they are asking him to true the vote. The votes were never adjudicated. Brian Kemp never performed a signature match. it was under consideration until his daughter’s boy friend died in a car explosion.
here are the facts: Kemp was in bed with China, Trump was leading big time before the count was halted because of a fake sprinkler leak that sent counters home. One the democrats stayed and pulled out their suite cases. Many trump votes were tossed and never counted, many Biden ballots We’re run multiple times.

What Trump asked for was not illegal. He gave these people the chance to meet there the legal obligations to the American people they did not. You cannot say there is no voter fraud because without showing your own ignorant biase. And don’t tell me it’s democracy to concede to a fra election. It’s one thing when you’re part of the Deepstate and political rivalry are collaborating to deceive the American people, it’s another thing when your political opponent is working for the American people to restore the US Constitution and end the shadow government ****ing us all!
Haha yes it was. And he’s going to jail for it.

b

^^^^

This guy gets it. And by "it" I am referring to electric shock therapy.

b

Everything you posted here is abject nonsense that has been debunked multiple times.
There was "some" voter fraud (as there always is) but it was insignificant and not nearly enough to change the results. And almost all of it has been from Republicans.

If you really believe there was this huge Democratic conspiracy to steal the election, surely we'd have at least one name of a conspirator after three years. Surely at least one of the tens of thousands of people would have squealed by now.

Facts matter and you don't have a single one.

No I’m saying that high up powerful people have been trying to dig up stuff since 2015 on Trump but haven’t found anything. That’s surprising to me. Just saying that nobody in history is as vetted as trump.

Maybe this is something. No idea. Don’t follow politics.
He has been indicted on 91 felony charges - you seriously call that "not finding anything?"

it has been the most ridiculous witch hunt ever...yet most politicians...from both parties are never truly investigated for shit especially the left

Bill Clinton says hello. The gop congress hired their OWN special counsel to investigate every aspect of his life with unlimited scope. They finally nailed him for getting a hummer and lying about it.

This is pre-trump mind you, when the GOP still cared about morals and obstruction of justice.

it has been the most ridiculous witch hunt ever...yet most politicians...from both parties are never truly investigated for shit especially the left
A witch hunt would be going after someone who has done nothing wrong. This man is guilty of the gravest crimes ever committed by a politician against our own country but summin summin about the left doesn't get treated the same, lol.

Just letting this slide would be much more dangerous than holding him accountable. Unless you're saying you won't mind if Biden loses the election in a landslide and successfully overturns the results to stay in power in 2025.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
Bill Clinton says hello. The gop congress hired their OWN special counsel to investigate every aspect of his life with unlimited scope. They finally nailed him for getting a hummer and lying about it.

This is pre-trump mind you, when the GOP still cared about morals and obstruction of justice.

the funny thing is Clinton's views would not even align with the left any longer. He would be more middle of the road. His views were nowhere near his batshit crazy wifes

the funny thing is Clinton's views would not even align with the left any longer. He would be more middle of the road. His views were nowhere near his batshit crazy wifes

Hilary is another great example. The GOP congress held NINE hearings on her. And she actually showed up and testified at them. She did not ignore subpoenas or plead the 5th like your boy trump.

And as an unwise man once said, "If you plead the 5th it means you are guilty." - trump

A witch hunt would be going after someone who has done nothing wrong. This man is guilty of the gravest crimes ever committed by a politician against our own country but summin summin about the left doesn't get treated the same, lol.

Just letting this slide would be much more dangerous than holding him accountable. Unless you're saying you won't mind if Biden loses the election in a landslide and successfully overturns the results to stay in power in 2025.
Again, I don’t follow this stuff. But it seems like the most powerful people on the planet have been digging up stuff since 2015 and nothing has been done.

He was allowed to be president for 4 years. Nothing was found. He is running again. How is this possible? Why is this allowed?

Again, I don’t follow this stuff. But it seems like the most powerful people on the planet have been digging up stuff since 2015 and nothing has been done.

He was allowed to be president for 4 years. Nothing was found. He is running again. How is this possible? Why is this allowed?
Maybe because he is notorious for lawyering up on everything. What has he been exonerated of???

Reactions: yoshi121374

He was impeached twice because of things he did when he was in power, so "something was found" but the Republicans refused to hold him accountable. Some of them even said, the courts should hold him accountable after he leaves office, but most of them have now changed their tune again.

If you're going to take a former President to court, you better make damn well sure you have the goods to convict because you'll be ruined for the rest of your life if you don't.

Democrats are angry at Garland for slow rolling these indictments but maybe that's just how long it takes to get all your ducks in a row. But you're right, he should not be allowed to run again because he should be in jail.

The good news is that if Trump wins the vote, VP Harris can just wave a wand and redo everything. That's what Trump wanted his VP to do. Sleepy Joe wins either way!

I'm completely fine with anyone's political/religious views or opinions I just don't want to hear them and there is a House of Politics board provided for those that do. Now, give me a little conversation about Westlake QB's and I'm all in.
Truly though. I'm sure this was known to other folks but it was news to me that Drew Brees, Nick Foles and Sam Ehlinger all came out of Westlake. We'll circle back around to this topic after Cade wins us a natty and goes on to win a Super Bowl for the Browns or something like that.

Truly though. I'm sure this was known to other folks but it was news to me that Drew Brees, Nick Foles and Sam Ehlinger all came out of Westlake. We'll circle back around to this topic after Cade wins us a natty and goes on to win a Super Bowl for the Browns or something like that.
That amount of talent from Westlake seems unreal doesn't it.

Reactions: Hammerhead04
Good lord man you're the type I worry is going to wind up on the news after shooting up the next Dollar General. It's like watching Taliban converts.

Hard to disagree with John Bolton's quote:

“He could've smiled. He could've looked benign,” Bolton said. “Instead he looks like a thug.”
You know you’ve reached rock bottom when you’re on the same team as John freaking Bolton

Dems and RINOs, a match made in war mongering, MIC heaven

Reactions: AugTig
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT