ADVERTISEMENT

Cade in America - he’s finna win us a Title

Be honest. The only reason you posted this is to show off your new avatar.
giphy.gif

How bout the change in avatar? PRK go well??
My brother, thank you for asking. Got my bandage contact lenses out Wednesday morning and I was disappointed that I wasnt 20/20. It was still worse than when I started.

It’s gotten better and better today! It’s definitely 20/20 or better right now. Unbelievable tbh. I love it

My brother, thank you for asking. Got my bandage contact lenses out Wednesday morning and I was disappointed that I wasnt 20/20. It was still worse than when I started.

It’s gotten better and better today! It’s definitely 20/20 or better right now. Unbelievable tbh. I love it
Cool. Same with my wife. Awful at first but after a week or so much better. Probably what she says about me;)

Exactly!

This thread is about Cade in America!
I'm completely fine with anyone's political/religious views or opinions I just don't want to hear them and there is a House of Politics board provided for those that do. Now, give me a little conversation about Westlake QB's and I'm all in.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodWord28
New york arrest? You have a point.

“Find more votes”- atlanta
“Hide the documents from them”- mar a lago
“Stand up and go fight them” jan 6

….is not political persecution. He broke the law in those cases
I truly don’t understand after republicans and democrats have been trying to find stuff on Trump for 8 years that there’s nothing there. The most vetted person on the planet.

Is he the cleanest president in history? Seems like you’d find something. (I’m not a “trumper”. I’m legit surprised.)

I truly don’t understand after republicans and democrats have been trying to find stuff on Trump for 8 years that there’s nothing there. The most vetted person on the planet.

Is he the cleanest president in history? Seems like you’d find something. (I’m not a “trumper”. I’m legit surprised.)
Your political voice has been oppressed for a bit and he gave you a voice. Which is why you are ignorant of the fact of DJT breaking lots of laws.

Its okay

You’re trying to say, “OJ was guilty of murder when they arrested him.” Because I know you think Trump should be arrested for asking folks to find the votes. Can you spell election interference? 🤣🤣🤣
We shall see. In the context of “find one more vote than they have”, and asking the secretary of state and governor to -verbatim- overturn the election, it certainly seems like he was trying to overturn the election.

You know that.

We shall see. In the context of “find one more vote than they have”, and asking the secretary of state and governor to -verbatim- overturn the election, it certainly seems like he was trying to overturn the election.

You know that.
And that’s why it’s been almost 4 years to get this indictment? Nothing was standing in the way. Why so longgg? Even you don’t believe the BS you text! Bwahhh 🤣🤣🤣

I do agree on one thing with you. OJ was guilty. 👍🏻

New york arrest? You have a point.

“Find more votes”- atlanta
“Hide the documents from them”- mar a lago
“Stand up and go fight them” jan 6

….is not political persecution. He broke the law in those cases

Find more votes isn’t a crime. Good lord.

All of this is horseshit just like the first 50 stories that were made up. The left needs to be careful because one day it won’t be them in power.

All of this is horseshit just like the first 50 stories that were made up. The left needs to be careful because one day it won’t be them in power.
“Find more votes than they have” is certainly illegal. Organizing fake electors is illegal too.

@BigTimeTiger knows this as well. Its why he laughs so much at midnight.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger

Everything Donald trump says is made up. Dude wasn’t even honest about his height and weight at the booking in Atlanta. 6’3 215? He hasn’t been 215 since the Clinton administration

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT