ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get this drugged out version of Biden

So Democrats are responsible for the problems that the entire industrialized world is struggling with right now?

The chicken wings comment was intended to be funny - though it's true.
President = Democrat
House = Democrat
Senate = Democrat

Own it

Reactions: TigerGrowls
President = Democrat
House = Democrat
Senate = Democrat

Own it
I don't have to own anything and I'm not afraid to criticize the President. I am realistic and understand that when he took office, unemployment was at 20% and COVID was at it's peak. He understandably did what he thought was right by getting money into everyone's hands and getting the vaccine distributed as widely as he possibly could. That was partly responsible for inflation because demand ramped up faster than the supply chain could accommodate it. I think the distributions should have been more targeted and not given to people who didn't need them. That was stupid. However, it also lead to full employment so he should get some credit for that as well. It's easy to play Monday morning quarterback now, but at the time millions of Americans were struggling and now they have multiple job opportunities. I don't know if you're still in the workforce but me and everyone I know have have gotten multiple job offers with ridiculous amounts of money being thrown around. The job market is hot!

And for the record, I have no Biden hats, bumper stickers or flags because I don't worship political leaders. I wish we had a better one than we do, but he's doing fine considering his age and the issues that come along with it.

ADVERTISEMENT