ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get this drugged out version of Biden

... ummmmmmm ... even though its two statements spliced together, both are long enough where he shouldve blinked at least once.........

His eyes look like our mascots

cracky_tiger6.jpg

Can’t be pro Russian collusion and pro America at the same time.

go back to sleep joe. Drugs are gonna take some time to wear off before you do though, so maybe go for a bike ride first.

Can’t be pro Russian collusion and pro America at the same time.

go back to sleep joe. Drugs are gonna take some time to wear off before you do though, so maybe go for a bike ride first.
can't be pro russia and pro america at the same time either.

I don't blame Biden for anything. I blame the idiots, dead people and individual voters who voted many times.
I actually blame Trump. If he wasnt such an arrogant narcissistic asshole, I and many I know here in Georgia would’ve voted for him. He alone cost my vote and many moderates like myself. And no I didn’t vote Biden. I voted the Clemson professor. I couldn’t vote for either of the other 2 idiots.

I actually blame Trump. If he wasnt such an arrogant narcissistic asshole, I and many I know here in Georgia would’ve voted for him. He alone cost my vote and many moderates like myself. And no I didn’t vote Biden. I voted the Clemson professor. I couldn’t vote for either of the other 2 idiots.
Which professor? Lol

This is such a cop out no matter what side you are on. Not voting for one of the two major candidates is almost the same as voting for the other from a practical standpoint. No reason to vote for potus at all if you don't vote R or D.
Most of the presidents the last 20+ years have been narcissistic assholes, they just did not present act that way when speaking to the public. Certainly we can discuss degrees, but this is generally true. The difference is they were all politicians who lied to your face in front of the camera and Trump didn't try to fool you.
I am not taking up for Trump and I am praying he does not run again, btw. He is crappy person, but so is Joe. I'll vote for the lesser of two evils based on policy expectations and the best outcome for the country rather than stick my head in the sand.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is such a cop out no matter what side you are on. Not voting for one of the two major candidates is almost the same as voting for the other from a practical standpoint. No reason to vote for potus at all if you don't vote R or D.
Most of the presidents the last 20+ years have been narcissistic assholes, they just did not present act that way when speaking to the public. Certainly we can discuss degrees, but this is generally true. The difference is they were all politicians who lied to your face in front of the camera and Trump didn't try to fool you.
I am not taking up for Trump and I am praying he does not run again, btw. He is crappy person, but so is Joe. I'll vote for the lesser of two evils based on policy expectations and the best outcome for the country rather than stick my head in the sand.
You vote the way you want. I’ll vote the way my conscious leads. Thanks for your input.
I sleep well at night knowing I didn’t vote for either of the other 2 idiots.

Well since you said we shouldn't forget that... I guess we better remember. There is no higher voice in American politics then good old Joe. Lol

So wilmington to his beach house back to wilmington? Gonna need proof of life

He’s probably at the BMW Championship. They are playing at Wilmington Country Club. He probably was reminded that Trump had a photo op at Bedminister and now Biden wants his own

He’s probably at the BMW Championship. They are playing at Wilmington Country Club. He probably was reminded that Trump had a photo op at Bedminister and now Biden wants his own
They arent putting him within a country mile of the golf crowd or cameras, they also just arent putting anything on his schedule period. Can only imagine him joining right in on lets go brandon chants while he shakes everyones hand that isnt there.

• Haha
Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
They arent putting him within a country mile of the golf crowd or cameras, they also just arent putting anything on his schedule period. Can only imagine him joining right in on lets go brandon chants while he shakes everyones hand that isnt there.
Hahaha I was definitely joking, I just happened to find that out today. That would be funny though

Hahaha I was definitely joking, I just happened to find that out today. That would be funny though
Figured wasnt serious but i got that mental image of the big vegetable…seriously im not convinced hes even alive

Figured wasnt serious but i got that mental image of the big vegetable…seriously im not convinced hes even alive
Yeah, I have family with dementia I usually don’t comment on his health but it appears he has some sort of cognitive issue. I blame his wife honestly

Yeah, I have family with dementia I usually don’t comment on his health but it appears he has some sort of cognitive issue. I blame his wife honestly
I feel bad for him personally and while i cant say i havent laughed at some of the visuals, it is hard to watch. And it keeps getting worse…that bill signing the other day he was completely lost. I think everyone knows its time to shut’er down … their problem is getting around kamala. Theyre gonna keep trotting him on out there when it cant be avoided because he can be controlled so klain & co get to run the show. Can only keep this up so much longer…will be fascinating to see how they solve the kamala problem. Cant stretch this out to 2024 thats for sure

I feel bad for him personally and while i cant say i havent laughed at some of the visuals, it is hard to watch. And it keeps getting worse…that bill signing the other day he was completely lost. I think everyone knows its time to shut’er down … their problem is getting around kamala. Theyre gonna keep trotting him on out there when it cant be avoided because he can be controlled so klain & co get to run the show. Can only keep this up so much longer…will be fascinating to see how they solve the kamala problem. Cant stretch this out to 2024 thats for sure
Oh I laugh at a lot of what he’s said because it’s senile. You know he’s taken more days away from the Oval than DJT this far into both of their Presidencies.

Then democrats on this board have nothing to promote or advocate for. They hate Trump and want to run on that. What positive is the Democratic Party going to bring in the next election?

Also, he doesn’t trot, he shuffles, barely 😂

Oh I laugh at a lot of what he’s said because it’s senile. You know he’s taken more days away from the Oval than DJT this far into both of their Presidencies.

Then democrats on this board have nothing to promote or advocate for. They hate Trump and want to run on that. What positive is the Democratic Party going to bring in the next election?

yea i saw somewhere hes taken 4 full months out of 18 off but no idea if true - seems about right. Even when he does “work” though his itinerary consists of maybe one thing a day done by noon.

Thats how you know hes not going anywhere no matter what. Hes all they run on. The cupboard is bare at the moment but in todays world you just never know. Politically they have nothing but say jon stewart or like larry david just said f it im running for president…no trouble picturing them breezing to a dem nomination. Or some complete unknown who can read the sht out of a teleprompter could emerge. So while theres no one and no good ideas, im expecting the unexpected.

hahah very true the man does fall up stairs and appears largely indifferent towards having a destination to his shuffles, just picks a direction and off he goes. Guess on the bright side his pace eliminates any concerns about a silver alert

Pfftt, you're obviously not paying attention but Biden has been getting shit done these last couple months. It doesn't matter that you don't agree with it, he's doing what democrats want and that's what we advocated for - holy hell man.

What are the Republicans going to run on? Well they've already told us.....abolishing abortion nationwide, harassing teachers, Hunter's laptop, impeaching Fauci and taking away as many rights from as many people as they can. That will just be amaze balls. Can't wait!

Pfftt, you're obviously not paying attention but Biden has been getting shit done these last couple months. It doesn't matter that you don't agree with it, he's doing what democrats want and that's what we advocated for - holy hell man.

What are the Republicans going to run on? Well they've already told us.....abolishing abortion nationwide, harassing teachers, Hunter's laptop, impeaching Fauci and taking away as many rights from as many people as they can. That will just be amaze balls. Can't wait!

Oh the people that wasted 2 years locking people inside from a cold and did incalculable damage to society…wanted people forced to take a pointless vaccine - at a minimum for healthy people - at a cost of employment or social exile… supports regulating speech…want to get rid of the second amendment…gonna talk about rights?

stfu on abortion. I dont have a problem with it if its early but half the country does - that matters. If its the most important issue in your life, forget the abortion, you should be neutered.

And harassing teachers?? we spend 2nd most per student in the world. Our reading and math proficiency hovers in the 3rd world range. Maybe teachers can focus on things that matter in life before we have a talk with 6 year olds about whether billy is really a jilly. They should be hearing it our education is an embarrassment. The doe should just be dissolved and give the money to parents to fund a private education.

Ps what you advocated for will be as bad or worse than 08 by winter … good call there

at least youre being educated now

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Thanks for helping put our nation in this shitty situation then due to being triggered by mean tweets. I hope you and others like you are happy now. As opposed to being triggered by a few mean tweets families with limited means are being pushed to the limits with this crazy inflation and we have a potus that in reality is a much worse person than Trump could ever dream of being. If I was you I wouldnt brag about this at all.

Thanks for helping put our nation in this shitty situation then due to being triggered by mean tweets. I hope you and others like you are happy now. As opposed to being triggered by a few mean tweets families with limited means are being pushed to the limits with this crazy inflation and we have a potus that in reality is a much worse person than Trump could ever dream of being. If I was you I wouldnt brag about this at all.
Lol

Reactions: dpic73
So you won’t be voting Democrat because we sure can’t take 4 more years of this mess!!

So you won’t be voting Democrat because we sure can’t take 4 more years of this mess!!
Obviously we will have to wait to see who the candidates are, but I do not foresee a scenario where I would vote democrat. No matter the candidates, the dem candidate who makes it through the primary is most likely going to waste more of my $$$ and want more govt control than the pub candidate. To be fair, Trump spent waaaaayyy more $$$ than I would have liked. Still less than HRC would have, though. Lesser of two evils, imo.

getting shit done? Pffft

Its amazing how democrats take credit for gas prices "cratering". tone deaf at its finest, but totally expected. They go up $3 and come down a $1 and they celebrate like they have done something.

You forgot to list inflation at 8.7%. Support for transgender surgery for minors. DOJ that is out of control. Border leaking like a sieve. DC mayor calling in the national guard to help with illegals. Russia invaded Ukraine. Oh yeah, did we mention 8.7% inflation?

But at least we have cheap chicken wings (lol, we don't)

Honestly that is an embarrassing tweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
It's all about perspective:

-Gas prices up 70%+ since Jan last year
-Still more Americans and Allies left behind/killed that he deserted in Afghanistan

see how that works.
I could make a similar post about the shit Repubs have done wrong or plan to do wrong in the future, but you're missing the point.

The post I was responding to said "Democrats had nothing to promote or advocate for". Let's also add the American Rescue Plan and the Infrastructure bill while we're at it. IT DOESN'T MATTER that you can point out something you don't like, nor does it matter if you don't agree with these policies, his statement is incorrect - Democrats can point to plenty of accomplishments.

Its amazing how democrats take credit for gas prices "cratering". tone deaf at its finest, but totally expected. They go up $3 and come down a $1 and they celebrate like they have done something.

You forgot to list inflation at 8.7%. Support for transgender surgery for minors. DOJ that is out of control. Border leaking like a sieve. DC mayor calling in the national guard to help with illegals. Russia invaded Ukraine. Oh yeah, did we mention 8.7% inflation?

But at least we have cheap chicken wings (lol, we don't)

Honestly that is an embarrassing tweet.
So Democrats are responsible for the problems that the entire industrialized world is struggling with right now?

The chicken wings comment was intended to be funny - though it's true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT