ADVERTISEMENT

Can't Be??

I guess I am on the tough skin side of humanity.
We won't discuss the pointed questions asked to DJT.
Oh there's no doubt about this. Any reporter not with Newsmax or OAN (hell even Foxnews does it now) is asking those questions trying to get a gotcha answer from Trump. The thing is that for a "stable genius" Trump reacts like a damn fool. Instead of deflecting, not answering, or even better, actually having a coherent answer to questions that EVERYONE knows is coming... he just runs his mouth.

Agree 100%. That's the way it was in 2016 in that Hillary won the popular vote and the election came down to a few counties in swing states. That's the way it was in 2020... popular vote went to Biden and just a few votes here and there that swung the electorial college to him. IMHO, that's what's going to be happening in 2024.

VP candidates matter this time, that's why the Vance pick was so odd to me. He doesn't help in any swing states.

i am a never-trumper unless he is running against a liberal.
i guess that makes me an almost-never-trumper.

he is so cringe. he tries to point out the hypocrisy in others by saying racist/sexist/childish things. he is petty, he is a bully, a narcissistic sociopath, and vengeful.

he is an anti-politician---i'm glad for that-- but cannot control his mouth.
i hope he wins.

can you imagine if republicans had a candidate like prime Ronald Reagan.
Reagan got 91% of electoral votes in 1980 and 97.6% in 1984. 97.6%!!!!
if you are under 50 years old i am not putting you down but i really don't think you understand how a well spoken person with conservative ideals that he can actually verbalize would look like.
the current MAGAs don't know how good it could be---they can't see past trump's rhetoric.

again, i hope the liberals do not win but i also hope for a time when smart conservatives will be popular in the future. (i'm not saying i know any today---but it would be a great thing for us to aspire to be. )
Why can't you see that the best way to ensure that "smart" Republicans will be popular in the future is to let Kamala fall on her face while Trump is out of the picture? If he wins again, Magadology will be so entrenched there will never again be the kind of Republican you romanticize about.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Why is it pointed to ask him about his statements about Race when he is speaking to the Association of Black Journalists?

They literally asked him about his own words and statements. Maybe he shouldn't say weird stuff if he doesn't want to have questions asked about it.
"MAYBE" Harris will have to answer to some of the things she has said in the past. IDK we'll see. It'll have to be from some a non-liberal source bc she will definitely not go into enemy territory like DJT will to get grilled.

Can I ask you a serious question? Did you just decide to use "weird" in every comment as of last week?

Reactions: AugTig
"MAYBE" Harris will have to answer to some of the things she has said in the past. IDK we'll see. It'll have to be from some a non-liberal source bc she will definitely not go into enemy territory like DJT will to get grilled.

Can I ask you a serious question? Did you just decide to use "weird" in every comment as of last week?

Once again, he wasn't grilled, he literally had questions asked that they should have prepared for. You really think he was surprised they asked about his comments around DEI? If you don't want to answer questions about your statements, maybe don't make stupid racist statements.

Yes, to the weird since it's such a perfect description of the MAGA mindset. It's just weird and different than most of America.

Speaking of getting grilled, why won't DJT debate her?

Once again, he wasn't grilled, he literally had questions asked that they should have prepared for. You really think he was surprised they asked about his comments around DEI? If you don't want to answer questions about your statements, maybe don't make stupid racist statements.

Yes, to the weird since it's such a perfect description of the MAGA mindset. It's just weird and different than most of America.

Speaking of getting grilled, why won't DJT debate her?
Gotcha.
Way to think for yourself. No offense!

I did not know he wouldn't, or he declined her. News to me.

i am a never-trumper unless he is running against a liberal
LoL way to thread the needle. All good but that's not what a never Trumper is. There aren't any qualifications. Never Trumpers believe that Trump is fundamentally unfit for office. Never Trumpers are voting for Kamala.

• Haha
Reactions: purple2
LoL way to thread the needle. All good but that's not what a never Trumper is. There aren't any qualifications. Never Trumpers believe that Trump is fundamentally unfit for office. Never Trumpers are voting for Kamala.
Are they? I assume a never trumper is just not voting for Trump?

Are they? I assume a never trumper is just not voting for Trump?
I know plenty who are. I don't think they all will, didn't mean to imply all of them. But millions of ex Republicans are voting for Kamala, across all demographics.

Most never Trumpers are educated people who believe in old school bedrock republican values, including voting.

I know plenty who are. I don't think they all will, didn't mean to imply all of them. But millions of ex Republicans are voting for Kamala, across all demographics.

Most never Trumpers are educated people who believe in old school bedrock republican values, including voting.
I would wager that we’ll see a higher turnout for a third party this year than in recent years if someone decent enters (not RFK)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT