ADVERTISEMENT

CCM wins, Dems hold the senate.

A particularly satisfying one since it’s one I worked on and our final poll had her up 1. Right on the money.

Oh, and it’s not been called yet, but AZ gov is over too.

America has rejected MAGA Fascism.

We are still the greatest country in the world.
Honestly, the rejection of MAGA is making me very proud of this country. The insurrection and stop the steal BS were a low point in our modern history. I wish the votes would have gone to moderate Republicans but I much prefer votes going to dems than batshit crazy idiots like Boebert and MTG. Hopefully we can get back to dialog and compromise instead of infighting.

Imagine following politics on a Fall Saturday night. C’mon now

go Tigers though
Imagine thinking college football is more important than the direction of our country. I'm capable of following both and understand that priorities are age dependent. With that said, Go Tigers!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
A particularly satisfying one since it’s one I worked on and our final poll had her up 1. Right on the money.

Oh, and it’s not been called yet, but AZ gov is over too.

America has rejected MAGA Fascism.

We are still the greatest country in the world.
You are a dumbass. God help us

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Always funny when a dumbass calls someone a dumbass because they don't realize they are the dumbass.....
In some ways I think you are both right. Who really is the dumbass? Is it the hard working american who continues to work hard for what he has only to have the government over tax them to pay for programs such as student loan forgiveness or other free handout programs or is it the ones taking the free handouts thinking that said programs are sustainable and that the people working will continue to support said programs. 🤔

In some ways I think you are both right. Who really is the dumbass? Is it the hard working american who continues to work hard for what he has only to have the government over tax them to pay for programs such as student loan forgiveness or other free handout programs or is it the ones taking the free handouts thinking that said programs are sustainable and that the people working will continue to support said programs. 🤔
I get what you're saying. And I agree to a certain point (especially on student loans). I was just being smart ass. What you're saying sounds like good party platform branding, and a worthwhile goal. I adhered, and I guess I still do, to the same beliefs as you. But how do we get there from here? Without trying to type a war and peace reply on my phone, I'll suggest that it's, as most things, a much more complicated answer than most understand through sound bites in modern society.

Well, it's a perfect example of why MAGA is so toxic. 25% of college degrees do not map to any jobs in the real world. The government involvement in the student loan business helped fuel huge increases in tuition since colleges saw a great source of funding and milked students even more. These are legitimate issues to discuss and solve.

But Trump wrapped real issues like that in layers of dishonesty, narcissism, division, demeaning of Americans, victimhood complex, conspiracy theories and a shitload of other flaws that forced some of us to vote away from him and his candidates. Look at his DeSantis tweet takedown, are you going to tell me this was to help us all? Backing shit candidates just because they are loyal prevents us from solving issues like the student loan problem. MAGA needs to die and go away. And we need to work with people across the aisle and compromise, the winner takes all approach hasn't worked and will not work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT