ADVERTISEMENT

CDC says fully vaccinated people can stop wearing masks indoors and outdoors

They are going to do this at work. I won't get one and I'll wear my mask at work. Then the Karen's will know who I am and I don't care. Get what you want, lose what you had. Respect.

It's about control

Last edited:
Reactions: SconnyTiger25
They are going to do this at work. I won't get one and I'll wear my mask at work. Then the Karen's will know who I am and I don't care. Get what you want, lose what you had. Respect.

It's about control

Or don't and then what?

What if I don't want to get vaccinated AND don't want to wear a mask.

Or what about those that are really worried about COVID and have been vaccinated AND choose to wear a mask. Yes there will be a good number of these types as well.

The question is what is next to be tied to the vaccination that is government controlled. All businesses have a right to require whatever they want I think. But what underlying conditions can be used to medically get a waiver for the vaccination?

Kids can't go to in person teaching
Travel on air planes
international travel
volunteering at schools

what else.

Reactions: 92TigerME
Or don't and then what?

Or what about those that are really worried about COVID and have been vaccinated AND choose to wear a mask. Yes there will be a good number of these types as well.

The question is what is next to be tied to the vaccination that is government controlled. All businesses have a right to require whatever they want I think. But what underlying conditions can be used to medically get a waiver for the vaccination?

Travel on air planes
international travel
volunteering at schools

what else.
The Gov of SC should do what the Gov of Florida did and prohibit this type of discrimination in the government coerced and funded-to-big-to-fail corporations.

Reactions: GMClemson33
I live in Midtown Atlanta and the Mayor needs to repeal the mask ordinance immediately. (Until vaccines were available, the ordinance in a congested urban environment made sense.) We'll see how well science is followed.
She already announced her quitting, so that's a start. But no way in hell she reverses it...all due to her inferiority complex with Kemp.

She already announced her quitting, so that's a start. But no way in hell she reverses it...all due to her inferiority complex with Kemp.
I know and our former Mayor is planning his re-entry. Bad to worse.

hahahaha bookmark this...how do people like this actually exist?
Please do bookmark it. I said it a bit tongue in cheek, but the truth is literally nothing changed from a scientific perspective over the last month that would change masking recommendations. The Govt was trying to hold out until the summer before issuing a statement relieving the masking requirement, but they couldn’t wait because they desperately needed to change the narrative in the news cycle……….show me where I’m wrong.

Please do bookmark it. I said it a bit tongue in cheek, but the truth is literally nothing changed from a scientific perspective over the last month that would change masking recommendations. The Govt was trying to hold out until the summer before issuing a statement relieving the masking requirement, but they couldn’t wait because they desperately needed to change the narrative in the news cycle……….show me where I’m wrong.
You nailed it.

I walked into a Walmart maskless this morning, and was quickly asked to put one on. I obliged, but warned the lady that she was probably in for a long day of confrontations.

I haven't been wearing a mask in Walmart lately. Nobody ever ask me to put one on. I don't think the store managers care. I'm thinking they are fed up with this bull crap like me.

Or don't and then what?

Travel on air planes
international travel
volunteering at schools

what else.

So much for HIPPA, let’s just all get tattoos with all our medical conditions so everyone can see them. Heart disease on the chest, herpes you get the tramp stamp, etc

I haven't been wearing a mask in Walmart lately. Nobody ever ask me to put one on. I don't think the store managers care. I'm thinking they are fed up with this bull crap like me.

of course you shop at walmart.

You wish you had my paycheck.

No, I don’t. You see junior, as a business owner my paycheck is a small amount of my income. My shareholder income dwarfs that. But I do pay myself a good amount in w2 salary to keep the IRS happy. You have so much to learn about the real world.

No, I don’t. You see junior, as a business owner my paycheck is a small amount of my income. My shareholder income dwarfs that. But I do pay myself a good amount in w2 salary to keep the IRS happy. You have so much to learn about the real world.

Understood. You're retired, living off your 401K and greeting people at Walmart.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
The purpose of my life is to update complete strangers on TI with stuff that I find on Twitter regarding the vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT