ADVERTISEMENT

Chappelle’s Stand-up From his Home

giphy.gif

Please stop killing blacks people and being surprised when the black community riots.

somebody please post the “he’s right you know” meme.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Please stop killing blacks people and being surprised when the black community riots.

somebody please post the “he’s right you know” meme.

The problem with this part is it’s creating a special class. Are we saying it’s ok if Hispanics, Asians, or Whites riot if someone of a different race murders them? It will literally be rioting forever.

The problem with this part is it’s creating a special class. Are we saying it’s ok if Hispanics, Asians, or Whites riot if someone of a different race murders them? It will literally be rioting forever.
Do you think white people have been systematically oppressed in our country?

Reactions: hj_gville
I loved Eddie Murphy,but he was a little bit if a knockoff of Pryor. Dave Chapelle has the ability to be funny,while also dropping some social commentary and satire in there on you. His DC special Killin them Softly is the best standup I've ever heard.

Killing them Softly doesn’t touch Raw. And Murphy might have modeled his comedy after Pryor, who was his hero, but Murphy was better than Pryor ever thought about being.

Killing them Softly doesn’t touch Raw. And Murphy might have modeled his comedy after Pryor, who was his hero, but Murphy was better than Pryor ever thought about being.

I would say that while Raw is funny with some classic bits, the social commentary of Dave Chapelle while being funny puts him on a different level. Comedy is personal though so to each his own lol

"Lots of them have" does not equal "systematically". The question is whether systems in this country discriminate against white people. It's hard to see an argument that this is the case.
I actually agree with you that they haven’t. However, the definition that’s been laid out for black peoples systemic oppression can be applied to a large number of white people and Latin Americans.

There isn’t any systemic oppression or racism in this country. Period.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don’t understand why funny people have to resort to fowl language. Can’t you be funny without doing this? He lost me with his opening F*** and then GD. And my jimmies are fine and I’m not a Karen!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT