ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Barkley laying some truth bombs on National TV

I actually think @areeves is on to something. A lot of weird stuff is going on. I’m just keeping my faith and holding on for the ride.
I’ve been telling y’all the Truth since last year! I have a Responsibility & an Obligation to tell y’all the Truth. That includes what to do & what not to do! Our Eternal Souls Hang in The Balance!

There are no big bad devil/masterminds out there trying to manipulate society by purpolesly setting races against each other. it’s just a “me” society. Most of us make Decisions, including voting, on what we believe is best for us, individually, and for our families. Unfortunately, those decisions (in current politics) are somewhat based on racial grounds. Racially biased politics and politicians are a symptom of this, not the cause.
Symptom or cause, division by race and virtually any other characteristic is created 24/7 365 in America by numerous organizations. Classifying it as one or the other doesn’t make it any less harmful for society and doesn’t diminish the need for Barkley’s message

Reactions: ClemsonGentleman
I’ve been telling y’all the Truth since last year! I have a Responsibility & an Obligation to tell y’all the Truth. That includes what to do & what not to do! Our Eternal Souls Hang in The Balance!

This is why you don't pick up the pamphlets people leave on the counter at Hardee's.

You speak as though the Democrats don't scheme and plan ways to establish compete dominance over everything.
It’s NOT just Dems, it’s both parties... John McCain was a Committee of 300 Member & so is George Bush, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Colin Powell, John Ashcroft, Dick Cheney. Mitt Romney is a 33 degree Mason.... There are many more Republicans who are in the NWO

Can we ban this lunatic @Cris_Ard? His conspiracy theory crap was entertaining at first but it’s pretty clear he actually believes this garbage and keeps spewing it. This is next level tinfoil hat garbage.
I doubt you'll get much support of your cancel culture views here. If you don't want to read what someone has to say, use the ignore feature. Up until last year, I had never put anyone on ignore. Now, there are about a dozen or so on my list, and I must say, it makes TI much more enjoyable.

And let me stop you right there, you are so predictable with your whataboutism mindset...there's a big difference between posting what you believe that might be controversial bs, and posting controversial bs that you might believe. That's why previous posters have been banned and others not.

Reactions: Extender
It will now! The NWO didn’t plan & execute all of these mass shootings over the past 20+ years for their health. They are coming after our Heat! Time is short!

I think claiming the "NWO" or whatever is behind all mass shootings is a bit of a reach. I do think there is an elemental of mental health, extremism, what have you that causes these things to happen.

I think a more plausible "conspiracy theory" related to mass shootings is that these people who commit these shootings are definitely red flagged and known by the FBI, but the FBI chooses to not do anything about it. They let the shootings happen which leads to increased gun control, political power. It is also a reach, but more realistic than what this poster says.

I think claiming the "NWO" or whatever is behind all mass shootings is a bit of a reach. I do think there is an elemental of mental health, extremism, what have you that causes these things to happen.

I think a more plausible "conspiracy theory" related to mass shootings is that these people who commit these shootings are definitely red flagged and known by the FBI, but the FBI chooses to not do anything about it. They let the shootings happen which leads to increased gun control, political power. It is also a reach, but more realistic than what this poster says.
Have you ever read the 21 goals of the NWO?

Symptom or cause, division by race and virtually any other characteristic is created 24/7 365 in America by numerous organizations. Classifying it as one or the other doesn’t make it any less harmful for society and doesn’t diminish the need for Barkley’s message
I’m not trying to diminish the need. I’m simply saying that to fix the issue you need to address the problem, not the symptoms. Barkley is say that it’s the politicians fault. That’s BS. You can replace all the politicians you want, but the issue is not going away until you address the problem, which is racial bias.

I’m not trying to diminish the need. I’m simply saying that to fix the issue you need to address the problem, not the symptoms. Barkley is say that it’s the politicians fault. That’s BS. You can replace all the politicians you want, but the issue is not going away until you address the problem, which is racial bias.
So you’re saying politicians aren’t complicit in creating racial bias and division?

I doubt you'll get much support of your cancel culture views here. If you don't want to read what someone has to say, use the ignore feature. Up until last year, I had never put anyone on ignore. Now, there are about a dozen or so on my list, and I must say, it makes TI much more enjoyable.

And let me stop you right there, you are so predictable with your whataboutism mindset...there's a big difference between posting what you believe that might be controversial bs, and posting controversial bs that you might believe. That's why previous posters have been banned and others not.
Cancel culture views? Lol okay. I rarely, if ever, think people should be banned. But this dude is a full blown lunatic who clutters way too many threads with his conspiracy theory garbage.

And idk what your second paragraph has to do with anything I said. Have a good one.

Sad that this information has to come from a professional athlete and not out of DC. At least it was broadcast.

I think he's correct about the Democrats. Not the Republicans. The Democrats use Black people for political power. It's their go to whenever there is a crisis not to be wasted. They blame everything on racism.

If you don't agree with this, you're a racist. We see this with voting regulations, welfare, spending and hell even covid. They even say that more black people are dying from covid.

Hell. Everything is because you're a racist. They don't have a fix for anything because in the world that they want you to believe, racism is the cause of everything.

It appears that you don’t agree with him at all.

There’s two things you don’t want to do...1. Receive the Mark of the Beast 2. Worship the Beast/Antichrist (The NWO will require you to do both) & one thing you must do if you want to be Saved.... Receive JESUS as your Savior... Romans 10:9 If You confess with your mouth the Lord JESUS & believe in your heart GOD raised HIM from the dead, you shall be saved!”

Jesus said, “I’m The Way, The Truth and The Life, No One comes to the FATHER but through ME!”

It’s ok if you want to think I’m a lunatic, I have an obligation & a responsibility to warn people of what’s coming & to share with them what to do & what NOT to do. People’s eternal souls are @ stake! In the not too distant future, when these things I’ve spoken of come to pass, I’ll know that I’ve done what GOD called me to do! You won’t be calling me a lunatic!
I’ve received Jesus and been a professing and practicing Christian for more than 2 decades. The truth is that people like you are far more hurtful than helpful to the Gospel. I believe we’ll all have to account for our actions one day. You spewing this kind of conspiracy theory crap about the NWO pushes people further away from the Gospel because they see you as a religious zealot and fringe lunatic. Nothing you said about the NWO is rooted in facts. It’s rooted in your interpretation of Scripture which is, at best, shaky. You can continue to spew your garbage about the NWO but I doubt it’ll actually result in anyone coming to a relationship with Christ.

Reactions: yoshi121374
It appears that you don’t agree with him at all.

Charles is a Democrat thru and thru. He came out with a similar statement during the Obama Administration. Not during the Trump Administration. He wanted Trump gone and said so.

So here is what it sounds like to me.

When Democrats do something wrong and they know it, they say, the Republicans did it to. They never admit that they are wrong. They will only admit that everybody is wrong. So this is another hold up everybody. Everybody is wrong here. We need to stop doing this type of thing.

The reality is that blaming everything on race is a mainstay for the Democratic Party. It's their only hope because their policies have no reasonable basis.

Can we ban this lunatic @Cris_Ard? His conspiracy theory crap was entertaining at first but it’s pretty clear he actually believes this garbage and keeps spewing it. This is next level tinfoil hat garbage.
I wouldn’t necessarily call him a lunatic. He’s clearly a religious z
I wouldn’t call him a lunatic. He’s clearly a religious zealot. I enjoy logical discussion and discourse. It’s the most effective way to gain alternative perspectives and knowledge. However, the problem in dealing with religious zealots is blind faith. No matter what your argument or discussion is, the religious zealot will always fall back on blind faith to support his or her position (which is effectively saying “I’m right because i believe“). There is no arguing with a position of blind faith because it’s not supported by any logical, scientific, or factual data. The best approach, imho, in dealing with these individuals is simply acknowledge their position and move on.

I’ve received Jesus and been a professing and practicing Christian for more than 2 decades. The truth is that people like you are far more hurtful than helpful to the Gospel. I believe we’ll all have to account for our actions one day. You spewing this kind of conspiracy theory crap about the NWO pushes people further away from the Gospel because they see you as a religious zealot and fringe lunatic. Nothing you said about the NWO is rooted in facts. It’s rooted in your interpretation of Scripture which is, at best, shaky. You can continue to spew your garbage about the NWO but I doubt it’ll actually result in anyone coming to a relationship with Christ.
Well, that may be true, but if you are actually in support of the anti-christ, steering people away from the gospel by posing as a religious zealot may, in fact, help your cause. I guess it really depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

Reactions: nseverett
I wouldn’t necessarily call him a lunatic. He’s clearly a religious z

I wouldn’t call him a lunatic. He’s clearly a religious zealot. I enjoy logical discussion and discourse. It’s the most effective way to gain alternative perspectives and knowledge. However, the problem in dealing with religious zealots is blind faith. No matter what your argument or discussion is, the religious zealot will always fall back on blind faith to support his or her position (which is effectively saying “I’m right because i believe“). There is no arguing with a position of blind faith because it’s not supported by any logical, scientific, or factual data. The best approach, imho, in dealing with these individuals is simply acknowledge their position and move on.
Fair enough. I actually referred to him as a religious zealot in another post. That’s definitely accurate; he might also be a lunatic though. You’re right though—there’s no reasoning with people like him.

Reactions: MKOTiger
Look no further than this thread for what is wrong with America today imho. Even a statement that calls for both sides to unite and not be led astray by people who are using them is met with religious zealots, some pubs who don't want to hear it, some dems who don't want to hear it, some who hate the media, etc.

We as a people refuse to just say "You know.. that makes a ton of sense" and actual enact change. Nope. We would rather argue.

To be clear... I'm not mad at you guys. I have already started removing myself from the social media climate more and more. I am spending all of my time with my wife, kids, the golf course, work, and the lake. I am protecting my heart and my family the way that I know how. I see many friends falling into one camp over the other, and alienating everybody who dares oppose them. I refuse to do that or raise my kids to do that. We believe what we believe, and the #1 thing we believe in is love.

Charles is right here, but that doesn't sell. The arguments sell.

Charles is a Democrat thru and thru. He came out with a similar statement during the Obama Administration. Not during the Trump Administration. He wanted Trump gone and said so.

When Democrats do something wrong and they know it, they say, the Republicans did it to. They never admit that they are wrong. They will only admit that everybody is wrong. So this is another hold up everybody. Everybody is wrong here. We need to stop doing this type of thing.

The reality is that blaming everything on race is a mainstay for the Democratic Party. It's their only hope because their policies have no reasonable basis.
False.Charles has notably been a republican for quite some time.
He was famously quoted, and I’m paraphrasing, in a conversation with his mother who said only rich white people are Republicans, to which he replied, “yeah momma, I am rich.” He has absolutely been a republican for as long as I can remember. At least since the mid 90s, maybe before.

Fair enough. I actually referred to him as a religious zealot in another post. That’s definitely accurate; he might also be a lunatic though. You’re right though—there’s no reasoning with people like him.
I agree. I guess I’m making assumptions that he’s a member of this board with at least $100 of disposable income ... and he probably cares about Clemson football. So, without further information, I’ll assume he’s not a lunatic. That definitely doesn’t mean he’s not, it’s just means that I don’t have the information necessary to determine that he is. That being said, he clearly is a religious zealot and, as such, there is no reasoning with him on any matter that he deems to be of religious context. He’s going to be “correct” in his views no matter what anyone else says. so, again, best to just leave him to it and move on.

Again, just saying, you don’t agree with his statement at all.

What I’ve said will come to pass this decade & if I can help prevent people from receiving the Mark of the Beast & Worship of The Beast/Antichrist & help influence them to receive JESUS as their Savior then I’ve done what GOD called me to do!

By the way, if you are a Christian, you’re one of the most Deceived Christians I’ve ever seen. Obviously, you’ve never read Revelation 13! Wake Up out of your coma!

Well, that may be true, but if you are actually in support of the anti-christ, steering people away from the gospel by posing as a religious zealot may, in fact, help your cause. I guess it really depends on what you are trying to accomplish.
You know who else was considered a lunatic, religious zealot, etc, etc, etc...that's right, Jesus. Passing judgment on someone shows that you have not learned very much in your 20 years, that's troubling. What exactly have you been learning and doing?

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
You know who else was considered a lunatic, religious zealot, etc, etc, etc...that's right, Jesus. Passing judgment on someone shows that you have not learned very much in your 20 years, that's troubling. What exactly have you been learning and doing?
If you think this guy is anywhere close to Jesus, I can’t help you. I’m not passing judgement—that’s not my place. I’m stating that, based on his numerous posts on the subject, he comes off as a religious zealot at best and a lunatic at worst.

Last edited:
Cancel culture views? Lol okay. I rarely, if ever, think people should be banned. But this dude is a full blown lunatic who clutters way too many threads with his conspiracy theory garbage.

And idk what your second paragraph has to do with anything I said. Have a good one.
If I had not included my second paragraph, you would have then used previous posters who were banned as a way to say "what about so and so, should they have been banned/cancelled?"

C'mon man, don't play dumb.

What I’ve said will come to pass this decade & if I can help prevent people from receiving the Mark of the Beast & Worship of The Beast/Antichrist & help influence them to receive JESUS as their Savior then I’ve done what GOD called me to do!

By the way, if you are a Christian, you’re one of the most Deceived Christians I’ve ever seen. Obviously, you’ve never read Revelation 13! Wake Up out of your coma!
I’ve read the entire Bible. You can call me deceived if you want but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re spewing a conspiracy theory and trying to pass it off as religious fact.

If I had not included my second paragraph, you would have then used previous posters who were banned as a way to say "what about so and so, should they have been banned/cancelled?"

C'mon man, don't play dumb.
So you can predict the future?

Okay.

I’ve read the entire Bible. You can call me deceived if you want but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re spewing a conspiracy theory and trying to pass it off as religious fact.
It is FACT!!! EVERYTHING I’ve said Will Come To Pass & When It Does, Then What Will You Say?

Are you just trying to start an argument? What he said is true. I just don't agree about blaming it on Republicans.
Charles blamed all sides. You are only blaming those who don’t align with you. Huge difference, and it shows you don’t actually agree with Charles.

Charles blamed all sides. You are only blaming those who don’t align with you. Huge difference, and it shows you don’t actually agree with Charles.

Show me a Republican that goes around calling people racist and or tries to divide people by race.

What Charles is saying is true but he's talking about what his own party is doing. The Democrat Party is the party of race bating.

If you are implying that I don’t believe in God or Christ, then you are incorrect. I also believe in science, math, physics and logic. They are not, as you imply, mutually exclusive. BTW, I’m not passing judgment on this guy. He’s made it clear that he’s a religious zealo, which was why I was pointing out not to argue with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT