ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago woman calls out the mayor to his face

I'm no fan of Brandon Johnson but that lady needs to get her facts straight on how those immigrants ended up in Chicago.

He declared Chicago a sanctuary city. Like Ive told you a number of times, "remember you asked for this", Dems in Chicago asked for this also. She knows exactly what she is talking about. She is after all from Chicago and sees what goes on there everyday and is better informed than you or I on whats going on in Chicago...

Last edited:
He declared Chicago a sanctuary city. Like Ive told you a number of times, "remember you asked for this", Dems in Chicago asked for this also...
Like I said, I'm no fan of Brandon Johnson or sanctuary cities but what Abbott did was a political ploy that fooled these people and used them as pawns to penalize these cities. It worked but to be clear the sanctuary city designation applies to immigrants that chose to come, it was not an open invitation to send 10s of thousands to a city with no warning and no coordination.

Like I said, I'm no fan of Brandon Johnson or sanctuary cities but what Abbott did was a political ploy that fooled these people and used them as pawns to penalize these cities. It worked but to be clear the sanctuary city designation applies to immigrants that chose to come, it was not an open invitation to send 10s of thousands to a city with no warning and no coordination.
You have used them as pawns for decades. Look at the daca kids. You had both houses and the Whitehouse and left those kids hanging so you could keep using them as pawns in your political games vs the right...GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You have used them as pawns for decades. Look at the daca kids. You had both houses and the Whitehouse and left those kids hanging so you could keep using them as pawns in your political games vs the right...GTFO
Left them hanging? There would be no DACA kids if not for Obama so how is that a political game? If the right would quit clogging up legislation by insisting that protection be removed, that would be the end of it.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I'm no fan of Brandon Johnson but that lady needs to get her facts straight on how those immigrants ended up in Chicago.

Exactly what don't you understand about how 10mm plus illegal immigrants got in this COUNTRY! I'm having a hard time believing you are as stupid as you appear. Damn near impossible really

Exactly what don't you understand about how 10mm plus illegal immigrants got in this COUNTRY! I'm having a hard time believing you are as stupid as you appear. Damn near impossible really
I have a feeling you don't understand much other than what you're told by FoxNews but feel free to quote where I said any of the pablum you just spewed. I'll wait.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Chicago is a sanctuary city and she needs to shut up and do what she is told and vote Democrat.

Last edited:
Left them hanging? There would be no DACA kids if not for Obama so how is that a political game? If the right would quit clogging up legislation by insisting that protection be removed, that would be the end of it.
They had both houses and the WH. They could have kept their promise to them. But didnt because the left uses them as pawns...

They had both houses and the WH. They could have kept their promise to them. But didnt because the left uses them as pawns...
DACA was instituted in 2012 when the House was turned over to Republicans who have fought it ever since. They would have gotten nothing if Republicans had the executive branch that year. In other words, only one party gave them any protection.

DACA was instituted in 2012 when the House was turned over to Republicans who have fought it ever since. They would have gotten nothing if Republicans had the executive branch that year. In other words, only one party gave them any protection.
Election happen in Nov 2012 and was jan 2013 before the new congress was sworn into office. DACA was well before the election around the summer of 2012, and was used as an election issue by the left. Which is why they never kept their promise to them. They used them as pawns which means the protection was as fake as a DNC primary race...

You are a fan defacto. Everything the democrats do you vote for..............period.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
This thread and many others like them…..

Deep down are you really for the USA and just so hell bent defending a position constantly like a kinetic response?

Or, do you just hate so much that it’s impossible to be objective?

This country is so fvcked with this constant inability to think freely. With peace and love, SOME of you are so indoctrinated it’s sad.

lol. Boss move by Texas.

If Biden and Kamalala want to ignore the border, then they’ll get this problem in those cities that support illegal immigration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT