ADVERTISEMENT

Child Removed From Home in California Due to Parent Testing Positive

Sorry the post from lawyer didn’t post. Can’t get it to for some reason. You can find it though

Yep, knew it was coming and why I won’t get tested unless it’s absolutely necessary. History always repeats itself(see tuburculosis and sanitariums).

Will go for an antibody test in a month or two when they get more accurate.

“Today in dependency court madness, LA County Dept. of Children and Family Services (DCFS) recommended that the court remove my client’s child from their physical custody after the parent tested positive for COVID-19. This is a non-offending parent. The judge ruled in favor of DCFS and detained.” (emphasis added)

So says a Los Angeles-area attorney in a post on Facebook last week. (We have not yet been able to confirm the case, but the lawyer’s account remains live on Facebook.)

He continues, “Let that sink in . . . DCFS is asking for children to [be] removed from their parents’ custody due to COVID-19 despite the parent making the appropriate arrangements for their child.” (emphasis added)

Edit: Could not even imagine them showing up at my door to take my kid. Especially when i've made proper arrangements. Insane.

“Today in dependency court madness, LA County Dept. of Children and Family Services (DCFS) recommended that the court remove my client’s child from their physical custody after the parent tested positive for COVID-19. This is a non-offending parent. The judge ruled in favor of DCFS and detained.” (emphasis added)

So says a Los Angeles-area attorney in a post on Facebook last week. (We have not yet been able to confirm the case, but the lawyer’s account remains live on Facebook.)

He continues, “Let that sink in . . . DCFS is asking for children to [be] removed from their parents’ custody due to COVID-19 despite the parent making the appropriate arrangements for their child.” (emphasis added)

Edit: Could not even imagine them showing up at my door to take my kid. Especially when i've made proper arrangements. Insane.

Unfortunately if / should that time come the options are limited and extreme either way. I believe this is the line in the sand for most. In many places they had better bring tanks because I can’t see this going down quietly

Is the DCFS run by @CU91ENGR ?

This is getting ridiculously stupid. We are turning into a third world country

Couldn't agree more. Patriots will have to take action sooner or later. Any action necessary to try and save this country. If we wait too long we may not be able to get it back. I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that until the majority have little to nothing left to lose most won’t take these necessary actions. I’m afraid that will be far to late. I certainly hope I’m wrong

statistically we have shut our economy down for a virus that isn’t near as deadly as claimed

I’m not sure if you really know what a third world country is. Ask your partner...third world countries aren’t entitled
Our life expectancies, infant mortality rates and maternal mortality rates have us as a mediocre at best country.

Our life expectancies, infant mortality rates and maternal mortality rates have us as a mediocre at best country.

that has nothing to do with poverty, lack of resources, or the economy

Right now there is a certain group of people in this country that would rather see this country fall into an economic downfall and live in a country full of people requiring government control. Pretty sad

Umm...sounds like an ex used COVID as a way to try to get custody.

The FB post is so vague and the 'news' site that made it into a story has to say repeatedly that they can't verify the story and you guys are ready to throw out all of humanity...smh...

Divorce is ugly and spouses routinely use everything and anything against someone else...COVID is just the latest thing in a long list...

Right now there is a certain group of people in this country that would rather see this country fall into an economic downfall and live in a country full of people requiring government control. Pretty sad

This attitude is sad.

You think liberals want the country to fail so that people will be dependent on government? That's ****ing stupid.

You are smarter than this.

Did Sean Hannity tell you that ? lol

Reactions: ddot7
Umm...sounds like an ex used COVID as a way to try to get custody.

The FB post is so vague and the 'news' site that made it into a story has to say repeatedly that they can't verify the story and you guys are ready to throw out all of humanity...smh...

Divorce is ugly and spouses routinely use everything and anything against someone else...COVID is just the latest thing in a long list...

This is absolutely happening. And they will attempt to make a “vaccine” mandatory. The sad thing is a vaccine cannot being created for long term use for a virus that mutates regularly. Why is it people who have had it have gotten it again months later?

When they come to your door to give you the vaccine make sure you thank them and understand the government is only there to help you. They would never do any harm to you.

Funny when I say a certain group of people you are the one that brings up liberals...sensitive much?

This response was as predictable as your initial post.
You are just sooo clever! You got me in your trap!!

Good win man!

This is absolutely happening. And they will attempt to make a “vaccine” mandatory. The sad thing is a vaccine cannot being created for long term use for a virus that mutates regularly. Why is it people who have had it have gotten it again months later?

When they come to your door to give you the vaccine make sure you thank them and understand the government is only there to help you. They would never do any harm to you.

The trump administration is going to make the vaccine mandatory?

The trump administration is going to make the vaccine mandatory?

I can’t completely rule that out but it’s likely they plan to do it assuming Biden is elected. So more than likely sometime after the election.

If Trump wins who knows at that point. If they can’t make it mandatory due to a trump blocking it somehow it will just be something much worse next. And the thing that is most misunderstood in American politics is the President in many cases doesn’t have the authority that is perceived to be.

I can’t completely rule that out but it’s likely they plan to do it assuming Biden is elected. So more than likely sometime after the election.

If Trump wins who knows at that point. If they can’t make it mandatory due to a trump blocking it somehow it will just be something much worse next. And the thing that is most misunderstood in American politics is the President in many cases doesn’t have the authority that is perceived to be.
If Biden wins, hide the not women but children and children. The man likes to rub kids on camera. Double yikes cause it’s true

The people funding them are Trumpers

Oh yea that makes perfect sense. Try again. See George Soros, Bill Gates, China, most of the Democrats, likely half the so called republicans, Nancy Pelosi etc. But soon they are going to push things to far. In my opinion they already have but once the majority decides enough is enough there will be hell to pay. The cowards burning down buildings, assaulting elderly woman, dragging young woman out of cars and beating them in the streets, vandalizing, looting etc. will reap what they have sown.

Make sure to keep listening to CNN and MSNBC
haha, I seldom watch tv commentary or news. I only read it , unless there is a live cspan , etc. My bookmarks are drudge, fox, cnn, and politico. Sometimes HuffPost and The Hill. You have to read four or five sources to put the truth together. A lot different than the days of Walter Cronkite or Huntley-Brinkley Report.

haha, I seldom watch tv commentary or news. I only read it , unless there is a live cspan , etc. My bookmarks are drudge, fox, cnn, and politico. Sometimes HuffPost and The Hill. You have to read four or five sources to put the truth together. A lot different than the days of Walter Cronkite or Huntley-Brinkley Report.

I complete agree on reading multiple sources. That’s a wise decision. Drudge used to be accurate and likely the best site out there. Something changed a few years ago. I quit watching even the weather and never looked at the news for 3 years. I was shocked at how Drudge had changed. The others including Fox are full of nothing but propaganda. The devil is in the details and yes if you can bear to listen to enough of them you can piece the truth together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT