ADVERTISEMENT

China Joe using NSA to spy on Tucker Carlson?

Joe says elections have consequences? Wow!! I bet you libs will have no problem with this.

Even a judge said no one can take what that trust fund frat boy says seriously, but you still report it as fact. But besides that, he needs to be off the air - he is nothing but poison and deliberately trying to divide us with his malignant narratives. I see all over social media people are calling their cable companies and telling them to pull their Fox News carrier fees or they will drop their provider. Others are pulling their USAA policies since USAA advertises on his show. How ironic is it that an insurance company dedicated to the military advertises on a show that calls military leaders stupid pigs?

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
LMAO!! Why doesn't Biden just have the NSA arrange an "accident" for Tucker?

I mean Biden, ass raped Trump in the election, even though Trump KNEW it was coming. He arranged for the courts and Republicans across the country (or any of us really) not to even look at all the "evidence" of the coverup. Trump had to flee to Florida to get out of NY ahead of prosecution...

All while being so mentally deficient that he can't even leave his basement.

After all that, what's a little murder right?

So you're firmly against the POTUS using government resources to surveil reporters. Good to know. I am, too.

So you're firmly against the POTUS using government resources to surveil reporters. Good to know. I am, too.

Ahhh but leaking classified information is a crime and is a national security issue. The reporters aren't the ones they are looking at, its their source.

Nice try though.

Ahhh but leaking classified information is a crime and is a national security issue. The reporters aren't the ones they are looking at, its their source.

Nice try though.

According to two people familiar with the matter, Trump asked advisers and lawyers in early 2019 about what the Federal Communications Commission, the court system, and—most confusingly to some Trump lieutenants—the Department of Justice could do to probe or mitigate SNL, Jimmy Kimmel, and other late-night comedy mischief-makers.

According to two people familiar with the matter, Trump asked advisers and lawyers in early 2019 about what the Federal Communications Commission, the court system, and—most confusingly to some Trump lieutenants—the Department of Justice could do to probe or mitigate SNL, Jimmy Kimmel, and other late-night comedy mischief-makers.

stop it you fascist marxist.

Yeah...that's a hard hitting news source full of facts, Go back to MSNBC. They are still hyper focused trying to smear Trump's name while ignoring the border crisis, inflation, Biden gaff's, and Karmala's ineptitude.

Joe says elections have consequences? Wow!! I bet you libs will have no problem with this.

LOL. Response from the NSA.

Truly sad that the hard working men and women of the NSA have to endure these smears by a scumbag liar like Tucker Carlson. Even sadder that simpletons like @TigerGrowls and @PawsFan_ worship at the alter of Tucker every night.

21523749-2ca3-49ad-8251-7742679ba273-NSA_statement.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
LOL. Response from the NSA.

Truly sad that the hard working men and women of the NSA have to endure these smears by a scumbag liar like Tucker Carlson. Even sadder that simpletons like @TigerGrowls and @PawsFan_ worship at the alter of Tucker every night.

21523749-2ca3-49ad-8251-7742679ba273-NSA_statement.jpg
That is exactly what I would EXPECT the NSA to say if they were spying on Carlson.......

Reactions: TigerGrowls
That is exactly what I would EXPECT the NSA to say if they were spying on Carlson.......

"The election was stolen from me!" ~ Trump

This is what we all EXPECTED Trump to say after getting his ass beat by Biden.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Reactions: Dmk
Tucker is proven correct. You leftwards go ahead and bow to him.

So you are putting swallwell up as a virtuous authority? 😂
This was about Tucker's treatment of his family, which was out of bounds, but Swalwell has more virtue in his big toe than GQP stalwarts Large Marge and Greasy Gaetz will ever have and infinitely more than Fvcker Carlson.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
Tucker's grift that he supports the working class is so badly done, yet it works on the simple. All he seems to do is suggest that whiteness is under attack and then hordes of culture war simps come flocking to his feet.

Tucker's grift that he supports the working class is so badly done, yet it works on the simple. All he seems to do is suggest that whiteness is under attack and then hordes of culture war simps come flocking to his feet.
Whats worse are lib simps that think they are smart. Im not naming anyone..... @firegiver @dpic73

LOL!! 🤣 😁 :D

Even a judge said no one can take what that trust fund frat boy says seriously, but you still report it as fact. But besides that, he needs to be off the air - he is nothing but poison and deliberately trying to divide us with his malignant narratives. I see all over social media people are calling their cable companies and telling them to pull their Fox News carrier fees or they will drop their provider. Others are pulling their USAA policies since USAA advertises on his show. How ironic is it that an insurance company dedicated to the military advertises on a show that calls military leaders stupid pigs?
That was a rather naive post. You should really watch his show and understand his narratives are not malignant. If you feel that way, try watching the complete lies on CNN or MSNBC. Talk about trying to divide the country…..Now there is some real malignancy!!

I think we should get rid of the NSA, FBI and the CIA.

Liberals be like. No we need them to spy on Republicans.

Republicans be like. No we need them to catch the bad guys.

Me. Legalize drugs

That was a rather naive post. You should really watch his show and understand his narratives are not malignant. If you feel that way, try watching the complete lies on CNN or MSNBC. Talk about trying to divide the country…..Now there is some real malignancy!!
I do watch his show sometimes to know the enemy and that's exactly what he is - the enemy of the people. Fox gave up trying to be truthful or accurate a long time ago because you hillbillies will flip the channel if they they slip up and say something factual. The entire right-wing media ecosystem is in a competition to out-Trump each other for eyeballs(meaning out-lie). If they don't tell you what you want to hear, they lose viewers, so they've created an alternate universe and turned you people into rabid lapdogs, full of hate for make believe enemies. And just because CNN and MSNBC say things you don't like, that doesn't make them lies. They at least have journalistic standards unlike the cartoonish ghouls you watch.

I do watch his show sometimes to know the enemy and that's exactly what he is - the enemy of the people. Fox gave up trying to be truthful or accurate a long time ago because you hillbillies will flip the channel if they they slip up and say something factual. The entire right-wing media ecosystem is in a competition to out-Trump each other for eyeballs(meaning out-lie). If they don't tell you what you want to hear, they lose viewers, so they've created an alternate universe and turned you people into rabid lapdogs, full of hate for make believe enemies. And just because CNN and MSNBC say things you don't like, that doesn't make them lies. They at least have journalistic standards unlike the cartoonish ghouls you watch.

I do watch Don Lemon's show sometimes to know the enemy and that's exactly what he is - the enemy of the people. CNN gave up trying to be truthful or accurate a long time ago because you hillbillies will flip the channel if they they slip up and say something factual. The entire left-wing media ecosystem is in a competition to out-Woke each other for eyeballs(meaning out-lie). If they don't tell you what you want to hear, they lose viewers, so they've created an alternate universe and turned you people into rabid lapdogs, full of hate for make believe enemies. And just because Fox and Newsmax say things you don't like, that doesn't make them lies. They at least have journalistic standards unlike the cartoonish ghouls you watch.

I do watch Don Lemon's show sometimes to know the enemy and that's exactly what he is - the enemy of the people. CNN gave up trying to be truthful or accurate a long time ago because you hillbillies will flip the channel if they they slip up and say something factual. The entire left-wing media ecosystem is in a competition to out-Woke each other for eyeballs(meaning out-lie). If they don't tell you what you want to hear, they lose viewers, so they've created an alternate universe and turned you people into rabid lapdogs, full of hate for make believe enemies. And just because Fox and Newsmax say things you don't like, that doesn't make them lies. They at least have journalistic standards unlike the cartoonish ghouls you watch.
Tell me a lie that CNN has intentionally told. We aren't talking about bias, we're talking about making shit up here.

If this is your argument, you failed miserably. NO ONE knows that it came from a lab, it's all speculative and to say it was known is a straight up lie. Also, a low level staffer trying to impress a date, proves nothing.

Now I have a job, so I have to move along now. Please go mechanically engineer something, for God's sake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT