ADVERTISEMENT

China's banking system is collapsing

PAWrocka

Woodrush
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2008
Peoples Republic of Maryland
This isnt new ... news, but I really thought this was a good video explaining what is happening currently in China. I also find it interesting that the content creator was forced to censor his video by YT and then YT still demonetized the video.

Give it a watch if you have time

F* China!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This isnt new ... news, but I really thought this was a good video explaining what is happening currently in China. I also find it interesting that the content creator was forced to censor his video by YT and then YT still demonetized the video.

F* China!
I only hope this means China cannot buy the rest of the world. What it's bought outside its borders is damn alarming.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids

F* China!
I mean, isn't the whole problem with China that we like cheap products and China has no problem forcing workers to work with slave wages? We should ban buying things from them to begin with, but we really don't care. If the CCCP lost and was overthrown by democracy, a lot of elites would lose money.

I mean, isn't the whole problem with China that we like cheap products and China has no problem forcing workers to work with slave wages? We should ban buying things from them to begin with, but we really don't care. If the CCCP lost and was overthrown by democracy, a lot of elites would lose money.
Everyone believes in equality.
In fair and reasaonble wages.
In human rights.
No human trafficing.
Protect out borders.....or boarders.

Until it meets their pocketbooks.

Pay less. Get less.
All the way around.

Then, turn around.
Don't face the facts about what and how you just bought so-and-so, how little you paid and how much you think the worker that made it got paid.

Last edited:
Everyone believes in equality.
In fair and reasaonble wages.
In human rights.
No human trafficing.
Protect out borders.....or boarders.

Until it meets their pocketbooks.

Pay less. Get less.
All the way around.

Then, turn around.
Don't face the facts about what and how you just bought so-and-so, how little you paid and how much you think the worker that made it got paid.
Perhaps the silver lining to the recession is that this practice will be stymied as the natural outcome of families having no money to spend on anything except essentials. Wish we could buy everything within the USA borders to avoid slave labor on the goods you mention; to avoid funding people and governments who are not pro-American like the Saudis (ie, oil); and to avoid trickling any money to aggressors on the world stage (ie, Biden was very slow to shut down oil consumption and banking to Russia).

Biden's policies are strapping Americans from consumption so guess those policies were more clever than we thought, hunger be damned.

F* China!
should watch some Peter Zeihan videos. guy has a very interesting take on china's economy and what it's going to look like over the next decade.

Reactions: PAWrocka
Perhaps the silver lining to the recession is that this practice will be stymied as the natural outcome of families having no money to spend on anything except essentials. Wish we could buy everything within the USA borders to avoid slave labor on the goods you mention; to avoid funding people and governments who are not pro-American like the Saudis (ie, oil); and to avoid trickling any money to aggressors on the world stage (ie, Biden was very slow to shut down oil consumption and banking to Russia).

Biden's policies are strapping Americans from consumption so guess those policies were more clever than we thought, hunger be damned.
But the whole point of nafta and Chinese relations was to steal jobs from Americans, push them overseas and down south and exploit the workers there for greater profit lines. They then took that money and lobby our government with it. Republicans and democrats alike worked towards this goal. Government does work, for corporations. But hey let's not tax them.

should watch some Peter Zeihan videos. guy has a very interesting take on china's economy and what it's going to look like over the next decade.
I’ve watched a few of those! He’s pretty savvy even though his world view is a little left of center. China is in big trouble financially. Their whole economy is built on a gigantic debt bubble and if Trump was still in office they might have collapsed already. Thanks to traitor Joe we are very weak and economically vulnerable which gives China some opportunity to survive a while longer. I’ll be watching to see if the movement among Chinese to refuse to pay their mortgages continues to grow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT