ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese Death Vans

PawJourney

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2019
This popped up on my YouTube feed. Am I the only one who has never heard of this? China is scary indeed and should be a lesson to the American people of what happens when power is in the government and not the people.

This popped up on my YouTube feed. Am I the only one who has never heard of this? China is scary indeed and should be a lesson to the American people of what happens when power is in the government and not the people.

Which is why Project 2025 should terrify every American. Trump is planning to take unprecedented control of this country with no respect for the constitution.

Which is why Project 2025 should terrify every American. Trump is planning to take unprecedented control of this country with no respect for the constitution.
Biden already beat Trump to it. Weaponization of the American jurisprudence system is a cornerstone of a democratic takedown. Prosecution of parents in Virginia is how it filters to my life. Prosecution of a disproportionate number of your political party opponents is at another microlevel.

If Trump were set on revenge, Hillary Clinton would have been prosecuted. He refrained.

I'm interested in what people actually do in office, not how the talking heads spew to the lemmings.

FWIW, I cross party lines and make my own decisions because I don't trust any of the media. I have a greater mistrust in media sources that will not play a full media clip in context but either excerpt out for a political purpose or summarize for me what was said.

Why not let each person make his own decisions in full context? If you can't do that, then you're a political swill not a journalist.

You seem to be a party loyalist so no reason to try and have a meaningful discussion with you. My post was about Chinese death vans which result from the government, not the people having power. It wasn't a political party post.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Biden already beat Trump to it. Weaponization of the American jurisprudence system is a cornerstone of a democratic takedown. Prosecution of parents in Virginia is how it filters to my life. Prosecution of a disproportionate number of your political party opponents is at another microlevel.

If Trump were set on revenge, Hillary Clinton would have been prosecuted. He refrained.

I'm interested in what people actually do in office, not how the talking heads spew to the lemmings.

FWIW, I cross party lines and make my own decisions because I don't trust any of the media. I have a greater mistrust in media sources that will not play a full media clip in context but either excerpt out for a political purpose or summarize for me what was said.

Why not let each person make his own decisions in full context? If you can't do that, then you're a political swill not a journalist.

You seem to be a party loyalist so no reason to try and have a meaningful discussion with you. My post was about Chinese death vans which result from the government, not the people having power. It wasn't a political party post.
Another “I’m an independent” who seemingly only criticizes the left.

I’ll bet you I’ve voted Republican more times than you voted democrat.

And the point wasn’t to call out either party but to highlight that one candidate is proposing the most egregious accumulation of power in this country’s history.

Have you read the proposals from Project 2025?

Another “I’m an independent” who seemingly only criticizes the left.

I’ll bet you I’ve voted Republican more times than you voted democrat.

And the point wasn’t to call out either party but to highlight that one candidate is proposing the most egregious accumulation of power in this country’s history.

Have you read the proposals from Project 2025?
What a joke

The fact that you think so just shows your silly devotion to the lies and propoganda that have corrupted your brain, and make you think you're some kind of "patriot" when you are far from being that.
The fact that you had to reply to my post tells a different story!

Lettuce all say goodbye to @PrimeIsGettingComfortable and @flotiger, because after January 2025, they will both be hunted down by Trump death vans.
Are you both planning to just let your IPTAY memberships expire?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT