ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Roy: Republicans failed to secure the border.

Halleluyah!! Thank God for all these illegals coming in and taking our jobs and driving wages down as its helps the deep state overlords and multi national corporations make a bigger profit. You are onto something dude. Im introspecting here.

turk-took.gif

I agree with him 100%. Ryan was a terrible speaker.
Same could be said though for dems when they controlled both houses and potus and did nothing.
Maybe stop voting for the same parties that continually shit the bed for the American people?

Reactions: Spencer_York
The right wing of the GOP like Chip Roy and the base need to realize that they will never get an immigration bill that goes as far as they want. You cannot shut down the border and immigration like they want short of militarizing it

So you are on record that you are not voting for anyone with an R or D beside their name this year?
I don’t know who is running for all the parties yet. I will go on record that I voted third party last time. Didn’t and wouldn’t vote for Biden or Trump last time. That still remains true, so depending on who is on my ballot it seems likely.

Reactions: CUT93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT