ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Roy: Republicans failed to secure the border.

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
We have our sound byte. This is from a maga republican. Tweet that.

“In 2018 we had the House, we had the Senate, we had the White House, and we had a bigger majority than we have today, and we utterly failed to secure the border,” Mr. Roy said.

“Totally dropped the ball, didn’t do it.“Why, I remember why they would say, Chip we don’t have 60 votes in the Senate.“Let me be very clear to the American people back home – there is always an excuse for why those who campaign to come to this town fail to deliver always.”

“In 2018 we had the House, we had the Senate, we had the White House, and we had a bigger majority than we have today, and we utterly failed to secure the border,” Mr. Roy said.

“Totally dropped the ball, didn’t do it.“Why, I remember why they would say, Chip we don’t have 60 votes in the Senate.“Let me be very clear to the American people back home – there is always an excuse for why those who campaign to come to this town fail to deliver always.”

I used to think I hated that guy but after seeing a couple of his interviews, he's a lot more reasonable and likeable than he comes across in the chamber. Wish he was on our side honestly.

The house passed a border bill a year ago. The senate will not pass it.

Reactions: adgjunior
This is why we need to be MAGA and not GOP.

Trump was calling to secure the border and build the wall a long time ago!!!

And he failed... miserably. Why should we believe him this time?

This is why we need to be MAGA and not GOP.

Trump was calling to secure the border and build the wall a long time ago!!!
Dealing with mtg and that Pedo matt gaetz amongst others would be rather tedious.

And he failed... miserably. Why should we believe him this time?
He isnt Superman. It takes a house, senate and President to make the law.

He said we needed to do it and Democrats said it was racist. Clearly Trump was right as our democratic run cities are being overwhelmed.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I agree with him 100%. Ryan was a terrible speaker.
Same could be said though for dems when they controlled both houses and potus and did nothing.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I agree with him 100%. Ryan was a terrible speaker.
Same could be said though for dems when they controlled both houses and potus and did nothing.

Fair enough. I would say the big difference is that every time an undocumented immigrant commits a crime, the pubs are the ones who run in front of cameras to say the dems have blood on their hands.

“They have blood on their hands for not solving the same problem we failed to solve!”

Fair enough. I would say the big difference is that every time an undocumented immigrant commits a crime, the pubs are the ones who run in front of cameras to say the dems have blood on their hands.

“They have blood on their hands for not solving the same problem we failed to solve!”
Just like dems and gun legislation?

Party of personal responsibility blames other party for problem they refused to solve when in power.
Party of personal responsibility blames other party for problem they refuse to help solve despite writing a bipartisan solution for said problem.

Party who votes against bill proceeds to take credit for benefits of bill passing despite their best efforts to make it fail.

There seems to be a trend I've noticed amongst the GOP.

True. Republicans always disappoint. Wait till next year should be their slogan.

How many democrats voted for the wall? Lets not act like they were helping to get anything passed.

Trump was the only one with the vision and knew we needed the wall. It just took a while for Dems and Gop's to relaize that MAGA's were right.

In spite of you libs and the corrupt media, spouting this ridiculous spin that it is the Republicans fault for this border mess that Biden created; a hell of a lot worse than ever before; is not working. Keep it up though, maybe you will change 5 people across the country by November.
If changing laws would work, I have no confidence in Depends Joe, that he will enforce. Even when the Supreme Court told him that he couldn't forgive student loans, he did anyway. He is destroying democracy.
By the way, they are illegal.

Dems didn’t do a effin thing about the border for 3 years. Now, because they’re scared shitless about losing an election they come up with a BS bill that fixes nothing. Where have they been for 3 years?

You're just plain weird!

Lets be honest too. The uniparty which includes democrats and republicans want the border open. Trump had to scratch and claw some funds from the military budget to start building the wall. The deep state leaders in both parties are against any limitations on open border policy.

Maga republican?

The wall is stupid and pointless without changing the laws.
Or enforcing the ones we currently have.

Bottom line is Trump and MAGA were right. Illegal immigration is a major problem and needs to be addressed. The first step is to build a wall. The second step would be to enfornce the laws we have. The third step would be to pass new legislation to stop any illegal migration that remains after steps one and two. The fourth step would be to remake the immigration system to allow a lot more immigration under circumstances that help the United States instead of bring it to its knees begging for mercy.

It seems like this would be common sense and all but because democrats said it was racist 7 years ago they have to stay firm in their stance. They can't admit they were wrong and MAGA was right.

Dems didn’t do a effin thing about the border for 3 years. Now, because they’re scared shitless about losing an election they come up with a BS bill that fixes nothing. Where have they been for 3 years?
Oh they did something alright. Joe signed many executive orders in his first days in office encouraging illegal immigration.

So what more evidence do you need that Trump was a terrible, weak and ineffectual president?
We should have built the wall. We should still build the wall.

We can build the wall to protect our country for a fraction of what we have sent to Ukraine.

If Trump failed so did Biden.

Trump was right!!! Build the Wall! There is plenty of evidence we need to build a wall. Just look at the mayors of our large democrat cities begging for mercy.

We can build the wall to protect our country for a fraction of what we have sent to Ukraine.

Trump was right!!! Build the Wall! There is plenty of evidence we need to build a wall. Just look at the mayors of our large democrat cities begging for mercy.

The wall is stupid and meaningless without changing the laws that have been on the books since reagan signed them. There was a bipartisan attempt to change those laws this year, but trump squashed that.

Right now, if an immigrant touches the wall, they are by law required to be processed. Lets say we ignore that law, then they will just flow to ports of entry to be processed. As for those that cross undetected, I am sure those will have no problem using the tunnels that exist today for drug smuggling.

That is fine if you want to say that both trump and biden failed. Immigration is trumps signature reelection message.

The wall is stupid and meaningless without changing the laws that have been on the books since reagan signed them. There was a bipartisan attempt to change those laws this year, but trump squashed that.

Right now, if an immigrant touches the wall, they are by law required to be processed. Lets say we ignore that law, then they will just flow to ports of entry to be processed. As for those that cross undetected, I am sure those will have no problem using the tunnels that exist today for drug smuggling.

That is fine if you want to say that both trump and biden failed. Immigration is trumps signature reelection message.

Everyone, even democrats, aknowledge that Biden has authority to slow illegal immigration. He campaigned on increasing illegal immigration. He made several executive orders, on his first day in office, that made illegal immigration easier. Y'all aren't fooling anyone.

The law proposed, would have legalized illegal immigration close to the numbers we have now. We can't handle the number of illegals we are getting now. The bill was just an awful bill and I blame Biden for not being more involved and making sure a bill that could pass would be voted on. Either way, if you say Trump failed, then Biden failed also.

Trump at least had the right idea. Build the wall and slow illegal immigration.

BUILD THE DAMN WALL.

You got your head so far up the Democratic Machines ass that you can't admit when TRUMP WAS RIGHT and we need to build the wall. Keep making excuses .....

Everyone, even democrats, aknowledge that Biden has authority to slow illegal immigration. He campaigned on increasing illegal immigration. He made several executive orders, on his first day in office, that made illegal immigration easier. Y'all aren't fooling anyone.

The law proposed, would have legalized illegal immigration close to the numbers we have now.
We can't handle the number of illegals we are getting now. The bill was just an awful bill and I blame Biden for not being more involved and making sure a bill that could pass would be voted on. Either way, if you say Trump failed, then Biden failed also.

Trump at least had the right idea. Build the wall and slow illegal immigration.

BUILD THE DAMN WALL.

You got your head so far up the Democratic Machines ass that you can't admit when TRUMP WAS RIGHT and we need to build the wall. Keep making excuses .....

This is patently false. Did catturd tell you this?

Trump had the border functionally under control by the end of his term and thats a fact that no one can get around. We lived it and we know it to be a fact and it was done in spite of the entire swamp fighting to stop him as he did it.

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan

Why defeat a dictator when you can stop hard working immigrants from driving the economy.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Why defeat a dictator when you can stop hard working immigrants from driving the economy.
Halleluyah!! Thank God for all these illegals coming in and taking our jobs and driving wages down as its helps the deep state overlords and multi national corporations make a bigger profit. You are onto something dude. Im introspecting here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT