ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Cuomo says Im sorry to Trump

Resident libs, would you like to follow Cuomo’s lead?

@nytigerfan
@tboonpickens
@dpic73 (or whatever handle you’re logged in as)
@ ???
Etc…
No, because for one I'm not a trained seal and two, I don't think the man deserves to be outside of a jail cell, so no I will not coo sweet nothings at him.

However, I do not want a candidate for the presidency or a candidate for any office to be assasinated.

Hope that helps

Reactions: statepawdog
equating "democracy is on the ballet" with calling for Trump's assassination is the weakest of arguments. So of course maga fools fall for it.

Ya'll never hold yourselves to any of the actual violence Trump has called for, so yah no one is apologizing. Cumo is a media hack who need relevance. He'll probably pull a Tulsi Gabbard soon.

Love the misquote right off the bat. Yet another "all Mexicans " moment for you clowns...Not once in that short clip did he use the word immigrants yet you quoted “Immigrants are not humans. They are animals.”. This is what gets people killed, the lies you people spread... Play that clip over and over and you wont ever hear what you claim he said. Just like all the other times you fuktards did this. Like I said all you have are lies and projections...

Love the misquote right off the bat. Yet another "all Mexicans " moment for you clowns...Not once in that short clip did he use the word immigrants yet you quoted “Immigrants are not humans. They are animals.”. This is what gets people killed, the lies you people spread... Play that clip over and over and you wont ever hear what you claim he said. Just like all the other times you fuktards did this. Like I said all you have are lies and projections...
Who was he talking about?

The man has been shot, and then again attempted to be, and this is what you type @ 11:35pm.

You should seriously check into talking with someone.
how many mass shootings by leftist driven by the shit these clowns say about him and his supporters? You have trans-terrorist shooting up schools and stuff because the left tells them, without proof, the right wants to commit genocide against them. So trans people have decided to go into a shooting war against the right. So many deadly attacks by the left against the right the last decade. Only a matter of time before the right has had enough...At that point the left will have asked for it...

The man has been shot, and then again attempted to be, and this is what you type @ 11:35pm.

You should seriously check into talking with someone.
Dumb**** this is a message board where people type things at all times of the day. Do yourself a favor and check out what your buddy TigerGrowls does on the overnight shift every single day on here.

If you don't like message boards then I suggest you drop your TI membership 🤷‍♂️

how many mass shootings by leftist driven by the shit these clowns say about him and his supporters? You have trans-terrorist shooting up schools and stuff because the left tells them, without proof, the right wants to commit genocide against them. So trans people have decided to go into a shooting war against the right. So many deadly attacks by the left against the right the last decade. Only a matter of time before the right has had enough...At that point the left will have asked for it...
😂 maybe dude was talking to you about getting some help good lord

Paul Pelosi was attacked by a chud at his home and nearly killed with a hammer, but Trump and Don Jr. keep making jokes about it. I'm sure the chuds in this thread will explain to us why smashing an octogenarian in the head with a hammer at his house is totally fine to joke about tho.

😂 maybe dude was talking to you about getting some help good lord
You have one of the worse cases of TDS on the board. Maybe we can help you and come up with a mandatory experimental vax for those of you who need the help...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT