ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Hairston

Everything you say is going to happen in the not too distant future. Been hearing it for years. I'm sure I still will be when I'm old and gray and your long gone(I assume you are older than me, not insinuating you will die early or anything nefarious).
For years????? I’ve only been talking about it since 2020

I don’t watch any of them but the racist Shit has been created. The world was less racist when I was in high school and the media…social and TV fuel it. Plain and simple it’s created and not real

Social media is the worst but the actual liberal media fires that up. It’s ridiculous. And if you don’t go with the agenda a social media platform wants you to theyll silence you.
Just because racism wasn’t being talked about on the news back then doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening. I can guarantee you the world wasn’t less racist when you were in high school. Like with most things, when it’s not happening in front of our eyes or if the people you’re closest to aren’t directly affected we’re largely oblivious to it.

Just because racism wasn’t being talked about on the news back then doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening. I can guarantee you the world wasn’t less racist when you were in high school. Like with most things, when it’s not happening in front of our eyes or if the people you’re closest to aren’t directly affected we’re largely oblivious to it.

OK

• Haha
Reactions: trich24

It was different and there was actual progress being made. The goal was something most people wanted to reach. The difference now is we're going backwards. The biggest reason we go backwards is because all the people who have profited so greatly and gained so much power from racism don't want us to move past it. It's like all things where people get power over others. Why would they want their cause to ever be resolved affirmatively when they would lose money, lose power and lose access to opportunity? Answer: They make sure it never gets there! Hence our recent word exchange of equality for the new term, equity. They are two completely different things. One is great and one most certainly not!

Poor buddy. He must have read the BS 1619 project too. Drinking that kool aid served up by the Marxists. All these divide and conquer tactics are classic Marxist communist playbook tactics. Wake up America! Also, he might be right about the klan comment. All those liberal professors have got to be democrats. Study some real history. They've been at this game for a long time. I’d wager that most of the leadership are conservatives though.

Ichheart liked this post. Shocking.

It was different and there was actual progress being made. The goal was something most people wanted to reach. The difference now is we're going backwards. The biggest reason we go backwards is because all the people who have profited so greatly and gained so much power from racism don't want us to move past it. It's like all things where people get power over others. Why would they want their cause to ever be resolved affirmatively when they would lose money, lose power and lose access to opportunity? Answer: They make sure it never gets there! Hence our recent word exchange of equality for the new term, equity. They are two completely different things. One is great and one most certainly not!
In a simplest of definition

Equality means equal opportunity
but NOT equal outcome

Equity means equal outcome or better for those claiming to be victims

Lesser outcomes for those who are viewed as oppressors particularly if you skin is white

I told my wife tonight that if a Black person feels the N word is bad when used by a white person in any context

That I having been suffered verbal abuse of words I consider the word Racist or Racism used in my presence or to describe my bald fat white ass is highly offensive to me

Those people who use the Race card constantly against white people have totally destroyed all credibility of their trying to make a point or express an idea

Leave the R word at the door

Talk like an intelligent grown man or go home

In a simplest of definition

Equality means equal opportunity
but NOT equal outcome

Equity means equal outcome or better for those claiming to be victims

Lesser outcomes for those who are viewed as oppressors particularly if you skin is white

I told my wife tonight that if a Black person feels the N word is bad when used by a white person in any context

That I having been suffered verbal abuse of words I consider the word Racist or Racism used in my presence or to describe my bald fat white ass is highly offensive to me

Those people who use the Race card constantly against white people have totally destroyed all credibility of their trying to make a point or express an idea

Leave the R word at the door

Talk like an intelligent grown man or go home

One thing about equity that I'm excited about is my upcoming NBA career. Since excellence no longer matter I think I am ready to make the Phoenix Suns roster. After all it would only be equitable....

Yeah big cities who demand media attention.

You said there was less racism when you were in high school and that's just frankly ridiculous. We are far more aware of racist behaviors and racism that is inherently in our systems today. That is because we did,or said them then and weren't aware how racist it was.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Do you people even freaking read posts before you start calling people stupid? I said they were talking about it, like a bunch of seniors in high schools would be talking about something at any school they were looking at.

It’s bad publicity, period, regardless of how many people were involved.
I’m not sure we should let high school seniors be the ones to determine the appropriateness of college student politics.

Some people are denying that the way this was apparently reported has anything to do with media bias, but a media with a different point of view would have us talking about the racial preferences they were satirizing and protesting rather than the negative reaction to their protest from some students, many of whom may support racial preferences. A more sane media that didn’t see a small protest of racial preferences on a college campus that some people didn’t like as newsworthy wouldn’t have reported on this at all.

I don’t think the media created the perception of racial unrest, but they certainly do amplify any ostensible event related to that perception.

Last edited:
Wait what happened in 2020 that made you decide Revelations was all real, and that there was a global group conspiring with devil to bring about the apocalypse
I’ve been talking about Bible Prophecy since the early nineties but never felt like we were remotely close to the last days/Tribulation. I didn’t start talking about it on here until 2020 because of Covid-19. Covid helped The Rider on the Black Horse start riding. Again the 3rd Horseman of the Apocalypse is The Rider on the Black Horse is Hyper-Inflation. The Third Seal will be @ it’s peak after China invades Taiwan. Taiwan supplies 66% of the computer chips for the world. Gas prices will be north of $10 per gallon & probably more. Food cost will be 6-7 times higher than they are now. Unfortunately, we are on the verge of the dreaded 4th Seal Opening up, which is The Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse. The is the Rider on the Pale Horse, which represents Death. In fact, his Rider’s name is Death & HELL follows him. This is because He was given Authority over 1/4 part of the earth, which is roughly 2 Billion People. He was given Authority to kill with the Sword (Guns, Tactical Nukes, An EMP, Guillotines @ The FEMA Camps & other weapons), Famine (This speaks to the NWO Elite buying Farmland Globally, including in the U.S., No Farms, No Food…. Do you remember the movie, “The Hunger Games.” Remember, The Black Nobility runs Hollywood & the Music Industry. They make movies about what’s going to happen but most people think, “It’s just Hollywood.” Pestilence…The NWO is responsible for the AIDS Virus, in fact, Bill Gates, a Committee Of Three Hundred Member in the NWO, gave the Aides Virus to people in Africa & Brazil & told them it was a Small Pox Vaccination. The NWO is also responsible for Covid-19. Both of these viruses could be developed under Secret Science, under the Hierarchy of the NWO. Finally, Wild Beasts of the Earth. This speaks to people in different parts of the world fleeing into the wilderness to avoid being transported to a FEMA Camp. People in Asia will encounter Tigers, people in Canada & Montana & other parts of the country will encounter bears & mountain lions & wolves.

I encourage you to read Daniel 7. The Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 is Papal Rome & The NWO. The “Little Horn” is the Beast/Antichrist.

Listen to George Bush’s speech in 1991 about Secret Societies. This speech got JFK assassinated. Committee of 300 member, George Bush was the head of the CIA @ the time. Bush orchestrated JFK’s Assassination because JFK was going to expose the NWO.

The Fourth Seal involves death by the Sword, Famine, Pestilence & Wild Beast Of The Earth, Tactical Nukes, An EMP, Massive Flooding (See US Navy Maps) FEMA Camps, Guillotines (Revelation 20:4… Revelation 14), Worship Of The Beast/Antichrist (Revelation 13) The Mark Of The Beast, The Great Reset & The Real Re-Education, Implementation of Agenda 21, This is the 5th Seal which coincides with the Fourth Seal. The Termination of Christians (Revelation 13… Revelation 14… Revelation 20:4

• Wow
Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
Lol at the media creating this type of stuff. Clemson is not a racist school. Liberal media creates so much freaking drama

It’s getting to the point that the media creates way more racism and drama than society ever could

The media didn’t create the Bake sale. Your post is so cringe

I’ve been talking about Bible Prophecy since the early nineties but never felt like we were remotely close to the last days/Tribulation. I didn’t start talking about it on here until 2020 because of Covid-19. Covid helped The Rider on the Black Horse start riding. Again the 3rd Horseman of the Apocalypse is The Rider on the Black Horse is Hyper-Inflation. The Third Seal will be @ it’s peak after China invades Taiwan. Taiwan supplies 66% of the computer chips for the world. Gas prices will be north of $10 per gallon & probably more. Food cost will be 6-7 times higher than they are now. Unfortunately, we are on the verge of the dreaded 4th Seal Opening up, which is The Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse. The is the Rider on the Pale Horse, which represents Death. In fact, his Rider’s name is Death & HELL follows him. This is because He was given Authority over 1/4 part of the earth, which is roughly 2 Billion People. He was given Authority to kill with the Sword (Guns, Tactical Nukes, An EMP, Guillotines @ The FEMA Camps & other weapons), Famine (This speaks to the NWO Elite buying Farmland Globally, including in the U.S., No Farms, No Food…. Do you remember the movie, “The Hunger Games.” Remember, The Black Nobility runs Hollywood & the Music Industry. They make movies about what’s going to happen but most people think, “It’s just Hollywood.” Pestilence…The NWO is responsible for the AIDS Virus, in fact, Bill Gates, a Committee Of Three Hundred Member in the NWO, gave the Aides Virus to people in Africa & Brazil & told them it was a Small Pox Vaccination. The NWO is also responsible for Covid-19. Both of these viruses could be developed under Secret Science, under the Hierarchy of the NWO. Finally, Wild Beasts of the Earth. This speaks to people in different parts of the world fleeing into the wilderness to avoid being transported to a FEMA Camp. People in Asia will encounter Tigers, people in Canada & Montana & other parts of the country will encounter bears & mountain lions & wolves.

I encourage you to read Daniel 7. The Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 is Papal Rome & The NWO. The “Little Horn” is the Beast/Antichrist.

Listen to George Bush’s speech in 1991 about Secret Societies. This speech got JFK assassinated. Committee of 300 member, George Bush was the head of the CIA @ the time. Bush orchestrated JFK’s Assassination because JFK was going to expose the NWO.

The Fourth Seal involves death by the Sword, Famine, Pestilence & Wild Beast Of The Earth, Tactical Nukes, An EMP, Massive Flooding (See US Navy Maps) FEMA Camps, Guillotines (Revelation 20:4… Revelation 14), Worship Of The Beast/Antichrist (Revelation 13) The Mark Of The Beast, The Great Reset & The Real Re-Education, Implementation of Agenda 21, This is the 5th Seal which coincides with the Fourth Seal. The Termination of Christians (Revelation 13… Revelation 14… Revelation 20:4

So COVID was the moment that made you think ," yep, the end times are here"?

Lol at the media creating this type of stuff. Clemson is not a racist school. Liberal media creates so much freaking drama

It’s getting to the point that the media creates way more racism and drama than society ever could
Actual racism has long been in it's death throes. Virtue signalers, simpletons and those who leverage the racism narrative for power are desperate to keep it alive. Bless their hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: nmerritt11
I know that when somebody at anywhere I've ever been does things I don't agree with, I like to immediately accuse the whole institution of being racist. Like, when the Klan-run Clemson University held their BLM march, I just knew that the school had been taken over by Marxist revolutionaries.

By the way, though, these "affirmative action bake sales" have happened at a bunch of different universities. There's even a Wikipedia page about the phenomenon, and it appears they've been a thing for at leas 20 years. They're provocative, for sure, but there are a couple extra steps added in there between protesting affirmative action and racism. There have been "white privilege popcorn giveaways" where white guys got full bags of popcorn while everybody else got 1/3 bags. I'm not sure why an event like this happening at Clemson is news.

It is interesting how often ostensibly anti-racial preference protests are treated as "racist" by proponents of racial preferences. Ideally, I think it would be great to abolish racial preferences as vestiges of an absurd racial ideology, but more practically I'm ambivalent at least in part because I think affirmative action can be a kind of temporary reparation, and because I think it's important that people who still care about racial identification have college-going models to emulate.
Well said.

The media didn’t create the Bake sale. Your post is so cringe
Using “cringe” as an adjective is cringey.

The media didn’t create this, but they did choose to report it because they were clearly tipped off by somebody who disagreed with the bake sale and decided it was somehow racist. Why did the media find this newsworthy? The media doesn’t create events, but they do help create narratives by choosing what to report and by choosing how to report on it.

Reactions: SC Tiger
So COVID was the moment that made you think ," yep, the end times are here"?
A couple of things I forgot to mention, the fleecing of our funds out of our banking & investment accounts. It’ll be blamed on a cyber attack from China or Russia or a combination of the two. The rollout of the government issued Digital Currency. According to Committee of 300 Member, George Soros, the symbol for the Government issued Digital Currency Will be the Phoenix Holding The Arrows On The Back Of The Dollar Bill. Both symbols on the back of the dollar were created by the 33 Degree Masons in 1782 & placed on our dollar bill by FDR in 1935. The 13 Arrows represents the 13 founding families of the Illuminati. That’s why America started out with 13 colonies & 13 stars on the American Flag. The symbol to the left is the pyramid which is the symbol for the Illuminati with the “All seeing eye of Horus above it. Just beneath the pyramid is the ribbon which reads Novus Ordo Seclurum which translates to New World Order.

Just beneath the pyramid is the ribbon which reads Novus Ordo Seclurum which translates to New World Order.

It actually translates to A New Order of the Ages. There is no “world” in the translation. It was added to the great seal to signify the beginning of a new American era.
  • NOVUS means new, young, novel, or renewed.
  • ORDO means order, row, or series.
  • SECLORUM means ages, generations, or centuries.
An accurate translation of Novus Ordo Seclorum is "A New Order of the Ages," but the meaning of this motto is better understood when seen in its original context.

Inspiration for the phrase drawn from:

In January 1776, Thomas Paine inspired the Colonies with a vision of this new American Era. In Common Sense, he wrote: "The cause of America is in a great measure the cause of all mankind... 'Tis not the concern of a day, a year, or an age; posterity are virtually involved in the contest, and will be more or less affected, even to the end of time, by the proceedings now."

It actually translates to A New Order of the Ages. There is no “world” in the translation. It was added to the great seal to signify the beginning of a new American era.
  • NOVUS means new, young, novel, or renewed.
  • ORDO means order, row, or series.
  • SECLORUM means ages, generations, or centuries.
An accurate translation of Novus Ordo Seclorum is "A New Order of the Ages," but the meaning of this motto is better understood when seen in its original context.

Inspiration for the phrase drawn from:

In January 1776, Thomas Paine inspired the Colonies with a vision of this new American Era. In Common Sense, he wrote: "The cause of America is in a great measure the cause of all mankind... 'Tis not the concern of a day, a year, or an age; posterity are virtually involved in the contest, and will be more or less affected, even to the end of time, by the proceedings now."

Thanks for that. It won't matter to @areeves since he "knows" and logic,reason, and correct biblical translation don't matter.

He has decided that he understands 2000 year old prophecy and has completely figured out all of the symbols and what they mean. He completely misses the part where for 2000 years other people, have all thought the exact same thing. Funny how the world is still here....

Thanks for that. It won't matter to @areeves since he "knows" and logic,reason, and correct biblical translation don't matter.

He has decided that he understands 2000 year old prophecy and has completely figured out all of the symbols and what they mean. He completely misses the part where for 2000 years other people, have all thought the exact same thing. Funny how the world is still here....
Yes, a new order of the ages! What do you think New World Order means? It’s what countries do & how they perform to bring the NWO Agenda to completion. Here’s the pecking order of the NWO…. 1. Britain 2. China 2. Russia 4. USA

Here’ how we know we’re the terminal generation. 1. In Mathew 24, JESUS said, “Learn the parable of h the fig tree.” This is when Israel was recognized as a nation on May 14, 1948 by the United Nations.

In Mathew 24, JESUS gives a list of events that would happen during the Tribulation. An increase of Earthquakes, Famine, Pestilence, Nation rising against Nation, Wars & Rumors of Wars, family & friends turning on one another & turning family members over to authorities, people being killed for their faith because they believe in JESUS, many false prophets will arise & will deceive many, people being offended & hating one another & delivering people to authorities, Christians being hated by all nations because they believe in JESUS. JESUS said, “if they say I’m in the desert or in the inner chamber don’t believe them for as lightning flashes from the east to the west, so shall the coming of the SON of MAN appear. JESUS said, “When you see all these things, know that the end is near & lift up your heads because your redemption draws nigh.” JESUS said, “The nations will mourn at HIS coming.” JESUS said, “THIS generation will NOT pass away until all these things have taken place.

What Generation is he talking about? OUR Generation, the generation that sees Israel become a nation on May 14, 1948 (The Parable of the Fig Tree) the generation that sees False Prophets deceiving many. There’s a commercial being aired right now “JESUS gets us” well, it sounds all good & dandy until you start looking more into it. They’re saying JESUS accepts you if you’re a homosexual, transgender. Yes, HE loves them like he does everyone else BUT he expects them to call on HIM, Repent & Turn from their wickedness. Their message is, “JESUS accepts you like you are & you don’t have to change. This is the kind of deception JESUS was talking about in Mathew 24.

When JESUS said, “if they say I’m in the desert, or in the inner chamber, don’t believe them. The NWO is going to FAKE the Coming Of JESUS by using Holograms & unfortunately, it will deceive Many. Several years ago, I had a 32nd Degree Mason with ties to 33 Degree Masons tell me, “How are you going to know when the real JESUS comes, we’re going to fake the second coming of JESUS using Holograms. I told him, I’ll be caught up in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air. I won’t be fooled. They are going to fake the second coming of JESUS & that’s why JESUS said,”If they say I’m in the desert or in the inner chamber, don’t believe them.”
When JESUS said, many will be offended & will hate each other & will turn you over to the authorities to be afflicted & killed. With this Woke society we now live in where we’re suppose to accept homosexuality & transgender & any other hoop the NWO government wants us to jump through, you can see we’re on the verge of this happening. Our NWO Government has already said, “If you know of people who are too prepared, let us know & they provide a way for one to notify them.

The Parable of the Fig Tree is one of the greatest prophetic sign we are the generation that sees all the events JESUS describes in Mathew 24, including HIS return. If you add 70 years to 1948, that’s 2018. We’re currently in 2023. That’s 75 years since Israel became a nation in 1948. If THIS generation is NOT going to pass away until ALL these things have taken place, the rest of the prophecies will continue to take place now & in the near future until JESUS return.

There are more signs that these things listed in Mathew 24 & Luke 21 will take place soon, fulfilling what JESUS said in Mathew 24 & I’ll share those with you later on.

Yes, a new order of the ages! What do you think New World Order means? It’s what countries do & how they perform to bring the NWO Agenda to completion. Here’s the pecking order of the NWO…. 1. Britain 2. China 2. Russia 4. USA

Here’ how we know we’re the terminal generation. 1. In Mathew 24, JESUS said, “Learn the parable of h the fig tree.” This is when Israel was recognized as a nation on May 14, 1948 by the United Nations.

In Mathew 24, JESUS gives a list of events that would happen during the Tribulation. An increase of Earthquakes, Famine, Pestilence, Nation rising against Nation, Wars & Rumors of Wars, family & friends turning on one another & turning family members over to authorities, people being killed for their faith because they believe in JESUS, many false prophets will arise & will deceive many, people being offended & hating one another & delivering people to authorities, Christians being hated by all nations because they believe in JESUS. JESUS said, “if they say I’m in the desert or in the inner chamber don’t believe them for as lightning flashes from the east to the west, so shall the coming of the SON of MAN appear. JESUS said, “When you see all these things, know that the end is near & lift up your heads because your redemption draws nigh.” JESUS said, “The nations will mourn at HIS coming.” JESUS said, “THIS generation will NOT pass away until all these things have taken place.

What Generation is he talking about? OUR Generation, the generation that sees Israel become a nation on May 14, 1948 (The Parable of the Fig Tree) the generation that sees False Prophets deceiving many. There’s a commercial being aired right now “JESUS gets us” well, it sounds all good & dandy until you start looking more into it. They’re saying JESUS accepts you if you’re a homosexual, transgender. Yes, HE loves them like he does everyone else BUT he expects them to call on HIM, Repent & Turn from their wickedness. Their message is, “JESUS accepts you like you are & you don’t have to change. This is the kind of deception JESUS was talking about in Mathew 24.

When JESUS said, “if they say I’m in the desert, or in the inner chamber, don’t believe them. The NWO is going to FAKE the Coming Of JESUS by using Holograms & unfortunately, it will deceive Many. Several years ago, I had a 32nd Degree Mason with ties to 33 Degree Masons tell me, “How are you going to know when the real JESUS comes, we’re going to fake the second coming of JESUS using Holograms. I told him, I’ll be caught up in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air. I won’t be fooled. They are going to fake the second coming of JESUS & that’s why JESUS said,”If they say I’m in the desert or in the inner chamber, don’t believe them.”
When JESUS said, many will be offended & will hate each other & will turn you over to the authorities to be afflicted & killed. With this Woke society we now live in where we’re suppose to accept homosexuality & transgender & any other hoop the NWO government wants us to jump through, you can see we’re on the verge of this happening. Our NWO Government has already said, “If you know of people who are too prepared, let us know & they provide a way for one to notify them.

The Parable of the Fig Tree is one of the greatest prophetic sign we are the generation that sees all the events JESUS describes in Mathew 24, including HIS return. If you add 70 years to 1948, that’s 2018. We’re currently in 2023. That’s 75 years since Israel became a nation in 1948. If THIS generation is NOT going to pass away until ALL these things have taken place, the rest of the prophecies will continue to take place now & in the near future until JESUS return.

There are more signs that these things listed in Mathew 24 & Luke 21 will take place soon, fulfilling what JESUS said in Mathew 24 & I’ll share those with you later on.

Or maybe they were meaning ," This is a new country and we hope to bring a positive new type of country that is t a monarchy like the previous world we were a part of".

I think maybe you are taking this far deeper and more nefariously then it was meant.

Or maybe they were meaning ," This is a new country and we hope to bring a positive new type of country that is t a monarchy like the previous world we were a part of".

I think maybe you are taking this far deeper and more nefariously then it was meant.
Believe what you want! I tried to tell you the Truth. All I can say to you is, sit back & watch, everything I said will come to
Pass.

Believe what you want! I tried to tell you the Truth. All I can say to you is, sit back & watch, everything I said will come to
Pass.

So what is your time frame? Is there a point where you look around and say," huh, 5 years and nothing has happened,guess I was wrong"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT